Let go of my dad!
会没事的 伊森
Everything's gonna be okay, Ethan.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我儿子跟这件事没关系
My kid's got nothing to do with this.
放他走
Leave him out of it.
我为什么要那样做 布鲁斯
Why would I do that, Bruce?
我们是一家人 不是吗
We're all family here, aren't we?
我那么信任你
I mean, I trusted you.
你却是个大嘴巴
That is, until you shot your big mouth off
把我的事说了出去
about me to your pals.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你不想别人知道 我也答应了你
You wanted privacy; I gave it to you.
在今天以前 我甚至不知道你是谁
I didn't even know who you really were until today.
我很想相信你 布鲁斯
I'd like to believe you, Bruce.
真的很想
I really would.
但我不信
But I don't.
或许你跟他们说我还值点小钱
You probably told them that I was worth a small fortune
而且很容易赚
and I was easy pickings.
不 我没有 我发誓
No, hey, I didn't. I swear.
我来说得简单明了点吧
Look, I'm gonna make this real plain and simple for you.
把我给你的钱都还给我
You're gonna give me all the money I gave you,
剩多少还多少
whatever's left of it.
-爸爸 -没事的 伊森
- Dad! - It's all right, Ethan.
不会有事的
Nothing's gonna happen.
我会把钱还他
I'm gonna give this man his money
然后我们就再也不会见到他了
and we'll never have to see him again.
这主意我喜欢
I like the sound of that.
现金在哪
Now where the hell's the cash?
就在这房♥里
Okay, it's over here.
在地下室
In the basement.
在地下室
In the basement.
那我们就去地下室
Let's go to the basement.
好 别激动
All right. Easy.
凯瑟琳不接电♥话♥
Catherine's not answering.
她和那孩子在他家里
She's at the house with the kid.
我觉得不太妙 丹尼
I don't like it, Danny.
如果利兹去了那怎么办
What if Rizzi showed up?
别急 咱们好好想想
Hold on. Let's just think for a second, okay?
如果利兹准备逃跑
If Rizzi is going on the run,
就会需要钱
he knows he needs some cash.
-没错 -他家里都是我们的人
- Right. - We're all over his house,
所以他只能去别处
so he's got to go someplace else.
他会到布鲁斯家拿走所有的钱
He's gonna go to Bruce for whatever scraps he has left.
是的 可是那笔钱现在已经在
Yeah, but that money is sitting on a shelf
火奴鲁鲁警局证物室的架子上了
in an HPD evidence room.
利兹可不知道这事
Rizzi doesn't know that.
让这孩子下去
The kid goes down.
我得盯着你
I'm keeping an eye on you.
不 让我去吧
No, let-let me go.
-用不了几秒钟 -滚下去 小屁孩
- It'll only take a second. - Get down the damn steps, kid!
爸爸 我能行
Dad. I got this.
没关系
It's okay.
给我
Give me that.
这是怎么回事
The hell is this?!
钱应该在里面的
I-It's supposed to be in there.
爸爸
Dad!
我没事 伊森 没事
I'm all right, Ethan. It's okay.
还有谁在这
Who the hell else is here?
什么 我-我 没人
What? I-I... No one!
敢动一下我就杀了你们俩
You move and I'll kill both of you.
伊森 你还好吗
Ethan. You okay?
我很好 不过
I'm good, but...
我爸怎么样了
how's my dad?
他也还好
He's all right.
我们来得正是时候吧
How'd you like that timing?
慢了点
A little slow.
我已经控制住局面了
I got it under control.
没错
She's right.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你是个好孩子
You are a good kid.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我马上回来
Hey, um... I'll be right back.
我想 跟他们说句话
I just want to... talk to them for a second.
怎么啦 小老弟
What's up, buddy?
我是想说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thanks.
你们很棒
You guys are pretty good.
你也不赖 老弟
You're not too bad yourself, buddy.
伊森 我说
Hey, Ethan. I'll tell you what.
十来年后 等你厌倦了游戏人间
In about ten years when you're tired of breaking hearts,
就来找我 五零特遣队会为你留个位子
give me a call--we'll save a spot for you on Five-O.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
小屁孩还挺自以为是
Oh, so the kid's a smart-ass.
"英雄"才能识"英雄"啊
Well, takes one to know one, so...
直升机观光
吼吼吼
Ho ho ho!
圣诞快乐 给兄弟们的礼物
Mele Kalikimaka. Presents for the brah.
赠送礼物的习俗
Ah, yes, the customary ritual of gift-giving
起源于罗马的农神节庆典
originating from the Roman celebration of Saturnalia...
你为什么不能像其他人一样就说声谢谢
Why can't you just say mahalo like everybody else?
-谢谢 -很好
- Mahalo. - All right!
大人物去哪了 我得把他的那份给他
Where's the big kahuna? I want to give him his present.
他说会晚到几分钟
Oh, he said he was gonna be a few minutes late.
一次免费的
One free...
直升机观光
helicopter tour.
一次免费的双人直升机观光
One free tour plus a guest.
-谢谢了 卡玛科纳 -非常感谢
- Thanks, Kamekona. - Very nice of you.
我就敬谢不敏了
I'm gonna have to respectfully decline.
我的礼物给阿成吧
I'll give mine to Chin
因为我确信如果你驾驶那玩意
because I'm pretty sure with you driving that thing,
最后肯定会坠落在谁家房♥前的草坪上
it's gonna end up in somebody's front lawn.
我想我会邀请萨布里娜
I think I'll ask Sabrina
陪我出席这次首航
to accompany me on the inaugural flight.
是吗 一英里高空俱乐部吗 老兄
Yeah? Mile High Club, buddy?
丹尼的意思是空中高♥潮♥俱乐部 即在飞机洗手间内爱爱
准确来说是2.8英里 一万五英尺
2.8 miles to be exact. 15,000 feet is
是商用直升机的飞行高度上限
the maximum altitude for a commercial helicopter.
什么
What?
等我一拿到飞行员执照
You can all redeem your tickets
你们就可以兑换礼券了
as soon as I get my pilot's license.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你买♥♥了架直升机
You bought a helicopter
却还没考到飞行员执照
and you don't have your license yet?
只剩技术细节而已啦
Technicality, sista.
史蒂夫来了
Oh, there he is.
007驾到 好帅
007 in the house. Ooh, yeah.
行头肯定是租的 他真需要套正装了
That's a rental, for sure. He's gonna need a bib.
看起来很合身啊
Looks smooth though.
你要干吗 怎么
Wh-What are you doing? What is...
带你去吃晚餐
I'm taking you to dinner.
真不错
All right.
我很喜欢这样
I like this.
-你喜欢 -是的
- You like this? - Yeah.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表