to track the GPS on a rental car right now.
能帮我吗
Can you do that for me?
是辆雪弗兰迈瑞宝 车牌号♥是WR8-56B
It's a Chevy Malibu, license plate number WR8-56B.
我们确定了死者身份
Okay, so we got an I.D. on our vic.
她叫莫妮卡·利特
Her name is Monica Litt.
是统一航♥空♥公♥司♥的乘务员
She's a flight attendant for Unified Airlines.
她乘坐的飞机飞往哪里
Where's the plane going?
曼谷 523号♥航♥班♥ 71号♥登机口
Bangkok. Flight 523. Gate 71.
那么飞往里约的票是个烟幕弹
So the ticket to Rio was a decoy.
并且凑效了
It worked.
飞机起飞前我们得把它拦下来
We got to stop that plane before it takes off.
不 不对 等下
No. No, no, no, wait.
不对 等什么
No, no, wait what?
不对劲
This isn't right.
从我们见到奥利维亚开始
From the minute we met Olivia,
她就一直在耍我们
she's been playing us the whole time.
为什么现在会给我们线索抓住她呢
Why would she lead us right to her now?
封锁机场 她不会坐飞机离开的
Lock down the airport. She's not leaving on a plane.
我们走
Let's go.
去威基基码头
Waikiki Marina.
越快越好
Fast as you can.
关掉引擎
Turn off the engine.
很好 下车
All right, come on out of the car.
快点
Come on.
你是对的 伙计
You're right, you're right, buddy.
转身
Turn around.
别激动 别激动
Relax. Relax.
收押她 丹诺
Book her, Danno.
火奴鲁鲁 科瓦罗浅水滩
告诉我名字
I said give me a name!
告诉我名字
Now give me a name.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我 蒙戈斯塔
Look at me, Mangosta!
看着我
Look at me!
给我个名字
Give me a name.
还有谁知道我还活着
Who else knows I'm alive?
-还有谁知道 -多丽丝
- Who else knows?! - Doris!
多丽丝 快停下
Doris, stop!
离开这
Get out of here.
出去
Get out of here!
多丽丝 快住手
Doris, stop it!
你会杀了他的
You'll kill him.
不能让史蒂夫知道这件事
Steve can't know about this.
他一度以为失去了我
He thought he lost me once.
我不想让他觉得这种事还会发生
I don't want him thinking it could happen again.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表