还有全部的买♥♥家 都招出来
Everyone you've ever sold weapons to.
五年来你就像只四处找骨头吃的小狗一样
Chasing my brother and I around the world for five years.
满世界追捕我和我哥哥
Like a little doggy looking for a bone.
你以为我们没有调查过你吗
You don't think we do our homework on you?
爸爸的手♥机♥
接电♥话♥啊
You should get that.
你最近都没怎么和你父亲通电♥话♥
You don't speak to your father nearly enough.
爸爸
Dad.
你好 冠军
Hey, champ.
我当时就知道出事了
I knew something was wrong right away.
他的声音里透着害怕
He sounded scared, you know?
就像他告诉我母亲去世的那天一样
Like the day he told me my mother had died.
今日 我们前来祭奠
We stand at attention to honor
这位为国捐躯的烈士
the ultimate sacrifice of a son,
儿子 丈夫 和父亲
a husband, a father,
同时也是最亲爱的朋友 弗雷迪·哈特
a dear friend: Freddie Hart.
弗雷迪加入海豹突击队 报效祖国
Freddie wished to serve his country by becoming a Navy Seal.
这是他生前最大的心愿
Indeed, it was his greatest desire.
他对工作的满腔热忱
His passion for his work was paralleled only
一如对家人的爱
by his love of family
还有对这块他将长眠于此的土地的爱
and the land where we lay him to rest today.
对于弗雷迪的亲朋好友来说
No doubt for those of you that knew Freddie,
毫无疑问 今后的漫漫长夜
there will be long nights to come,
将充满疑问
filled with questions,
痛苦 渴望
pain, longing,
愤怒 和困惑
anger and confusion.
请不要绝望
Let us not despair.
让我们一同来祝福
Instead, let us celebrate
弗雷迪·哈特少校
Commander Freddie Hart's life.
上膛
Aim.
鸣枪
Fire.
上膛
Aim.
鸣枪
Fire.
准备
Ready.
上膛
Aim.
鸣枪
Fire.
敬礼
Present arms.
我代表心怀感激的国家和自豪的海军战士
On behalf of a grateful nation and a proud navy,
献上这面国旗 以示对您丈夫
I present you this flag in recognition
为国家所作出的
of your husband's years of honorable
忠诚可敬之举的铭记
and faithful service to his country.
史蒂夫
Steve.
谢谢你
Thank you.
少校
Commander.
谢谢你把我们的孩子带回家
We thank you for bringing our boy home.
这是我的荣幸 长官
It's my privilege, sir.
我真的非常敬爱你♥爸♥爸
I loved your daddy.
我知道 他真的很爱你
And I know he would have loved you very much.
不管你去哪里
Now wherever you go,
他会永远守护着你
he'll always be with you.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表