我很喜欢这首歌♥
我知道你吓坏了
I know you're scared.
但...会没事的
But... it's gonna be okay.
我想找妈妈
I want my mommy.
我完全明白你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
卡玛科纳相扑挑战赛 来撞飞对手吧
靠你了 兄弟
Gotta hand it to you, buddy.
秀出你的新发型就能虏获不少芳心了
You got a lot of heart, showing up with that haircut.
被一个护发素用得比女人还勤的男人嘲笑
You know, I find it difficult to be insulted by a man
还真是让我无痛无觉
who uses more product in his hair than most women do.
西尼德·奥康娜来电投诉说你抢了人家的发型
Sinead O'connor called, she wants her hairstyle back.
西尼德·奥康娜 爱尔兰光头女歌♥手
真有你的
Very good.
她那是故意剃的光头
Well, hairstyle would imply that this was intentional,
而史蒂夫估计是在修鬓角的时候走神了
and I think Steve just got a little carried away trimming his sideburns.
你也来损我啊
You, too, huh?
干吗 我说的是事实嘛
What? It's what happened.
没什么大不了
It's okay.
干吧 还有余地 还有余地
Hakkeyoi nokotta, nokotta, nokotta!
离场地界限尚有余地之意 用以鼓励力士坚持战斗
胜负已分 观众们
There you go, people.
获胜的人又是
The winner once again,
我的堂弟
my little cousin,
来自萨摩亚的拳击手 福里帕
the Samoan Scrapper, Flippa!
大赢家
Winner!
现在有谁愿意上来挑战卫冕冠军
Now who wants to take on the champ
赢取免费快餐的机会
for a chance at free grindz?
伙计 选我 选我
Dude, pick me, pick me!
看这边 兄弟
Over here, man.
我 选我啊 兄弟
Me! Come on, man!
进场吧 小妹妹
Get in the ring, little sistah.
开玩笑的吧
You've got to be kidding.
他压根没想弄个公平竞争
He's not even trying to make it look like a fair fight anymore.
-有没有搞错啊 -不不不 我看好她
- Come on. - No, no, no. I like her.
我觉得小宅女的赢面很大 她...
I like homegirl's chances. She's, uh...
她看起来很能打
she's very scrappy-looking.
我非常看好她
All right, I like her a lot.
谢谢 扎克
Thanks, Zac.
不好意思 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
不要紧 我刚点了餐
No worries. I just ordered.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
真没事
You sure?
是亚当的事
It's Adam.
我好些天没他消息了
I just haven't heard from him in days.
留过言 也发过信息
Left him messages, sent him texts.
也许他工作很忙
Well, maybe he's tied up at work.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许他只是在躲我
Maybe he's just avoiding me.
科诺 发生什么事了
Kono, what's going on?
我说不出来哪里不妥 就是...
I can't really put my finger on it. It's just...
亚当有些怪怪的
Adam's definitely different.
他变得更加神秘兮兮
It's like he's more secretive, you know?
好像有事瞒着我一样
It's like he's hiding something.
隐瞒什么
Hiding what?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
一切似乎是从他...
It seemed to start when his...
从他弟弟迈克出狱开始
when his brother Michael came out of prison.
科诺 那是好几个月前的事了
Kono, that was months ago.
为什么你不早点说
Why didn't you say something sooner?
如果你不信任亚当 你们就无法在一起
If you can't trust Adam, then you can't be with him.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道我曾经怀疑过他 对吧
Look, you know that I had my doubts about him, right?
知道
Yeah.
但在你最需要他的时候他总是在你身边
But he was there for you when you needed him most.
所以 在你做最坏打算之前
So, before you assume the worst,
为什么不给他一个机会解释呢
why don't you at least give him a chance to explain?
干吧 还有余地 还有余地
Hakkeyoi nokotta, nokotta, nokotta!
新造型很大胆嘛 老大
Ooh, bold new look there, boss.
有没搞错 你们至于吗 不就几根头发嘛
Everybody? Really? Okay, it's hair.
你知道头发的好处在哪不 它可以再长回来
You know the good thing about hair? It grows back.
前提是你走运的话
If you're lucky.
干吧 还有余地 还有余地
Hakkeyoi nokotta, nokotta, nokotta!
赢家诞生
Winner!
赢家诞生
Winner!
鲜虾大餐一份
Shrimp dinner!
抱歉 堂兄
Sorry, cuz.
别担心 那份虾钱
Don't sweat it. That shrimp plate?
从你工资里扣
It's coming out of your paycheck.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
了解 我们马上出发
Yeah, we're on the way.
我们得走了
We got to go.
一对登山夫妇今早发现她
A couple hikers discovered her this morning.
无名女尸 没有身份证
Jane Doe, no I.D.
最多不超过十七岁
She can't be older than 17.
背部中枪后
Shot in the back
被扔到这个浅坑里
and dumped in a shallow grave.
我的手下在附近发现了新鲜的轮胎印
My guys found some fresh tire tracks nearby.
鉴证科在取证
CSU's making casts.
没穿鞋子
No shoes,
脚部受伤明显
feet are torn up pretty good.
胳膊上有划伤和尖木屑
Scratches and splinters on her arms.
应该是树枝所致
Probably from the branches.
凶手开车将她带到这里准备下手
I'm thinking the shooter drove out here to execute her,
她挣脱了
she made a run for it,
被凶手开枪射中背部
he shot her in the back.
你没事吧
You all right?
我们得找到她父母
We got to go find her parents.
五零特遣队总部
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
实验室确认现场的轮胎印
Lab just confirmed that the tire tracks found at the scene
与2008年后生产的新型福特
are consistent with late-model Ford vans and trucks--
火车或卡车轮胎匹配
that's anything manufactured after 2008.
而且 这种轮胎是公开销♥售♥的
Plus, the tires were sold commercially.
太好了
That's fantastic.
那范围就能缩小到岛上的两千辆汽车了
So that narrows it down to about 2,000 vehicles on this island.
验尸报告结果出来了
Hey, so the autopsy report came back.
麦克斯给出的死亡时间是今晨一点
Max put T.O.D. around 1:00 a.m. this morning.
但你们得看看这个
But this is what you really need to see.
那是什么 脚踝淤青吗
What is that, ankle bruising?
不是淤青
It's not just bruising.
是疤痕组织
It's scar tissue.
麦克斯也发现脚踝处骨质有钙化现象
Max also found calcification around the ankle bone.
这种程度的钙化现象
For that to develop, the victim
说明死者应该戴了很久的脚铐
would have had to have been restrained a long time.
多久
How long?
数年
Years.
他们把这个女孩当犯人一样看管
They were keeping this girl prisoner.
麦克斯有没有发现性♥虐♥待痕迹
All right, Max say there were any signs of sexual abuse?
没有
No.
-但在死者身上发现了他人的毛发 -好的
- But he did find a foreign hair on the body. - Okay.
如果毛发不是死者的
If the hair doesn't belong to the victim,
也许会是凶手的
maybe her killer left it behind.
方正在提取DNA
Yeah, Fong's running it for DNA.
查到无名死者的身份了
Got an I.D. on our Jane Doe.
指纹在失踪人口数据库中找到
Prints turned up in the missing persons database.
她的名字是阿曼达·莫里斯
Her name's Amanda Morris.
-天啊 她什么时候失踪的 -2003年
- My God. When did she go missing? - 2003.
被绑♥架♥时才七岁
She was seven years old when she was kidnapped,
现在已经十七岁了
which would make her 17 today.
阿成 用年龄变化软件处理一下照片
Chin, run age progression software on that photograph, please.
显然是同一个人
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表