- Mom. - No, Steve, seriously.
你今后有什么打算
What's your long-term plan?
拽着我每天跟你一起上班吗
You gonna drag me to work with you every day?
她说得挺有道理
She has a point there.
来我办公室谈
My office, now.
你有更好的打算吗
You got a better plan?
有 我的打算就是一个人回家
Yeah, my plan is to go home, alone,
打开行李然后住进去 好吗
unpack and settle in, okay?
我只不过想好好过日子 明白吗
I just want to live my life, all right?
我只不过想找个自己的房♥子
I just want to, I want to find a place of my own
然后继续生活
and get on with things.
你觉得吴法♥会♥让你如愿以偿吗
You think Wo Fat's just gonna let that happen?
你都不知道他现在是否还在岛上 史蒂夫
You don't even know if he's still on the island, Steve.
而且我跟你说过了 我厌倦了逃亡
And I told you, I am done running.
我受够了
I am done.
行吗
Okay?
他再追过来 我自己会解决
He comes after me again, I'll handle it.
-真的吗 妈 -真的
- Really, mom? - Yeah.
我自己能解决的 史蒂夫
I can handle it, Steve.
我的一生已经为他牺牲了太多
I've already given him too much of my life.
好吧
Okay.
-好 -没问题
- Okay. - All right.
我让阿成开车送你回去
I'll have Chin give you a ride home.
阿成忙着工作 我自己打车走
Chin's working. I'll grab a cab.
再见 阿成
Later, Chin.
再见
Latahs.
她告诉你为什么放吴法走了吗
She tell you why she let Wo Fat go?
没 还没
No, not yet.
有什么发现
What do you got?
一些关于杰克·麦德森的信息 或许能帮助我们
Some info on Jake Madsen that might help us
查出想谋害他的人是谁
figure out who'd want him dead.
原来杰克在十年前曾被绑♥架♥
Turns out Jake was kidnapped ten years ago.
在那时还是个不小的案子
It was actually a big case at the time.
火奴鲁鲁警局当时和联调局联手调查
HPD worked it along with the FBI.
他在学校外被拐走
He was abducted outside of his school,
绑匪将他挟持了近两周
and the kidnappers held him for almost two weeks.
他们砍下他的手指寄给他的父母
They cut off his finger and mailed it back to his parents
一是作为他活着的凭证
as proof of life
二是以此来索要两千万美元的赎金
along with a ransom demand of $20 million.
麦德森夫妇付赎金了吗
Did the Madsens make the trade?
没来得及
Didn't have the chance.
因为杰克在付赎金前自己逃跑了
Jake actually escaped before the ransom was paid.
-勇敢的孩子 -是啊
- Brave kid. - Yeah.
在绑匪被捕后
And after the kidnappers were arrested,
是杰克的证词定了他们的罪
it was Jake's testimony that convicted them.
他之后的生活肯定相当艰难
Well, life must've been hard for him after that--
一直得小心自己的身后
always looking over his shoulder to see
是否还有人想要害他
if somebody else was coming for him.
更别提他永远去不掉手上的疤了
Not to mention he was marked for life.
这对一个孩子来说实在太沉重了
That's a lot for a kid to grow up with.
令人心痛的案子
Sad case.
关于绑匪有什么发现 阿成
What about the kidnappers, Chin?
我们来看看
Let's find out.
看来他们其中一个已经死在监狱了
All right, looks like one of 'em died in prison,
而另一个 兰迪·索普
and the other one, Randy Thorpe,
几个月前在哈拉瓦获释了
was released from Halawa a couple of months ago.
再看这个
And get this,
两天前他从过渡教习所擅自离开
he went AWOL from his halfway house two days ago.
-什么事 老大 -科诺 你在哪
- What's up, boss? - Kono, where are you?
刚离开麦德森家 训练场那边毫无线索
Leaving the Madsen estate. The field trip was a bust.
监控录像里什么都没查到
Didn't get anything from the surveillance footage.
好的 科诺 听着
Okay, Kono, listen,
我要你现在立刻掉头
I need you to turn around and
回他们家去
go back to that house immediately.
老大 出什么事了
Boss, what's going on?
我要你立刻将杰克·麦德森保护性监禁
I need you to put Jake Madsen in protective custody right away.
曾经绑♥架♥过他的一个犯人目前在逃
One of his former kidnappers is on the loose,
他有可能会去寻仇
and it looks like he's out for revenge.
阿曼达在爆♥炸♥正中♥央♥
Amanda was right there by the blast.
-她现在情况危急 -杰克怎么样了
- She's in critical condition. - What about Jake?
医护人员带走他时他还清醒着
He was conscious when the paramedics took him.
应该很快就能出院
He should be released pretty quick.
对他的保护措施怎么样
And what kind of protection does he have?
我派了三个小队保护他
Oh, I sent three units with him.
丹尼 去查一下那个绑匪兰迪·索普的行踪
Danny, track down that kidnapper, Randy Thorpe.
他已经两次出手了
He struck out twice.
-我们不能再给他机会 -好的
- Last thing we need is another attempt. - All right.
你有什么线索 方
What do you got, Fong?
现在还不能确定
Won't know for sure
我得回鉴证室分♥析♥一下
until I get back to the lab,
不过我们在现场发现了三部手♥机♥
but we found three cell phones on scene.
其中两个是阿曼达和杰克的
The first two belong to Amanda and Jake.
你认为第三部手♥机♥是引爆器
And you're thinking the third was a trigger?
现在只是猜测
That's the theory.
那爆♥炸♥装置上有什么线索吗
All right, what about the explosive device?
我发现了碎片
I've got fragments,
不过得花些时间作分♥析♥
but it might take some time to get these analyzed.
能给我吗 我想有人可以帮忙
Do you mind? I think I might know somebody who can help.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Aloha.
好啊
Hey.
-你怎么样 -很好
- How you doing? - Good.
你妈妈还好吧
How's everything going with your mom?
还是老样子 那么固执
You know, doris is being Doris-- stubborn.
是啊 让我想到了某个人
Yeah, reminds me of somebody I know.
躺着也中枪
Low blow.
不说这个了 我知道你找我来
I don't know, but something tells me
肯定不是为了跟我讨论你妈妈
that you didn't ask me here to talk about your mom.
此话怎讲
What is that supposed to mean?
意思就是说
It means well, let's see, it's, uh,
这个时间吃晚餐太早 吃午饭太晚
too early for dinner and it's too late for lunch,
你一定是有事让我帮忙
so you must have a favor to ask me.
说吧 看着我 说我猜错了
Go ahead, deny it to my face. Deny it.
听着 这件事很重要
Listen. Seriously, this is important.
我需要知道这是哪种爆♥炸♥装置
Um, I need to know what kind of explosive device this is,
而且我没时间等鉴证室出结果
and I don't have time to wait for the lab to turn it around.
好的 我可以找人看一下
Yeah, I can probably have someone take a look at it,
但是 你得付出点代价
but, um... it's gonna cost you.
我就知道有这一手
Okay, I knew that was coming.
-你看到那辆餐车了吗 -看见了
- Okay, so, see that truck right there? - Yeah.
-你想吃什么点什么 -不可能
- You can order anything you want from that truck. - No.
-随意点 -真的吗
- Anything. - Really?
真的 没有上限
Yeah, like, sky's the limit.
谢谢你 阔佬
Thank you, sugar daddy.
你这算是同意了
You got it.
等下 我接个电♥话♥
Can you hold that thought for a second?
丹尼
Danny.
查到嫌犯兰迪·索普的信♥用♥卡♥记录了
Got a hit on our suspect Randy Thorpe's credit card.
他刚刷♥卡♥入住了天堂汽车旅馆
He just used it to check in to the Paradise Motel,
不过这地方看起来一点都不像天堂
which, by the way, looks nothing at all like paradise.
怎么 你已经在监视那里了吗
Why? You got eyes on the place?
是的 打电♥话♥这会儿就在了
Yeah. As we speak.
很好 我这就过去
All right, good. I'm on my way.
不客气
You're welcome.
五零特遣队 不许动
Hey! Five-O! Don't move!
不不 我不...
No, no! I don't...
认为这是个好主意
think that that is a good idea.
我真是多此一举
Why do I bother?
史蒂夫 你去哪 他在那边
Steve, where you going? He's over here.
能下来搭把手吗
Can I get a hand here?
我的手不行
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表