My friends just call me "Danny""
-丹尼 -没错
- Danny? - Yeah.
我就不拐弯抹角了
I'm not going to beat around the bush.
你很有品位
You got good taste.
不然 你也不会
Otherwise, you would not be standing
站在这架史上最杰出
in front of one of the most magnificent
飞机之一的面前
flying machines ever built.
从你脸上的表情可以看出
And by the look on your face,
你有疑问 尽管提出来
you got questions. So fire away.
问他飞机的玄衣怎么样
Ask him about the rodah.
这架飞机的"玄衣"怎么样
What about the "Rodah?"
玄衣 你是说旋翼
Rodah... Oh, the rotor! The rotor.
-对 -它是标准的
- Yeah. - This here is your standard
半刚性主旋翼
semi-rigid main rotor
带有三片桨叶 丹尼
with, uh, three blades, Danny.
你还有什么想了解的
What else can I tell you 'bout?
问他在周期桨距输入时
Ask him if there's any transmitting problems
是否会出现传输问题
with the cyclic pitch input?
那个 它是怎么转的 运转正常吗
Any, uh... how's it turn? Does it turn good?
-不 不要那样问他 -你说什么
- No, don't ask him that, brah! - Excuse me?
-这家伙 老天 -好吧
- This guy, man...- All right,
我就坦白跟你说了
look, I'm gonna level with you.
是我的朋友叫我过来的 他想做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
My friend sent me in here because he wanted to make a deal.
可他又怕你敲他的竹杠
He was afraid you were gonna rip him off.
不是吧
Seriously?
咱就不说那些废话了 最低价多少钱
Let's cut the crap. What's your best price?
-是你的朋友要买♥♥ -对
- For a friend of yours? - Uh-huh.
我现在心情大好
Because I'm in a generous mood...
就二十万吧
$200,000.
等等
Wait, wait...
你听到了吗
do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
是雪橇铃在响
That's sleigh bells.
有位老人家对我竖起大拇指
Oh. Old Longbeard's giving me
让我快速结束这笔交易
the thumbs up to close this deal right now.
所以我决定给你一个圣诞特♥价♥ 丹尼
So I'm gonna give you a Christmas special, Danny.
要是他能付现金的话
I'm gonna drop it to 180K
我就只卖♥♥十八万美元
if he pays cash.
-这价格也不给力 -那就真是爱莫能助了
- That's not gonna work, either. - Well, that's too bad.
你得跟你朋友说不走运了
You'll have to tell your friend tough luck.
其实挺可惜的
And that's a shame, too,
-老天 -他怎么会派一个对直升机
- Oh, man. - Because he must be pretty desperate to send a guy in :
一窍不通的人过来呢
who doesn't know a damn thing about helicopters.
是啊 你说的没错
Yeah, yeah, it's true.
我确实对直升机一窍不通
I don't know anything about helicopters.
不过作为一名执法警官
But being a law enforcement officer,
我对逃税的事还是略知一二的
see, I do know a thing or two about tax evasion.
你看要不这样吧
So what do you say, uh,
就十七万
make it an even 170
我就当从没听到过
and I will forget that the whole
你之前说的什么"付现金就便宜点"
"dropping the price for cash" conversation ever happened.
意下如何
What do you think?
-成交 -成交
- Deal. - Deal.
好吧
All right.
太棒了
Yes!
爱死你了 宝贝
Yeah, baby! Yeah!
你妈妈呢 伊森
What about your mom, Ethan?
她过世了
She's dead.
在我三岁时得了不治之症
Got sick when I was three.
不用为了这事郁闷
Well, don't get all choked up about it.
我们很好
We do okay.
就是说你在这岛上
So there's no family
没有可以依靠的亲人了吗
on the island you can stay with?
比如说叔叔姨妈之类的
Maybe an aunt or an uncle?
没有
No.
你♥爸♥爸找女朋友了吗 孩子
Has your dad got a girlfriend, buddy?
或者说他有跟谁在交往吗
Maybe he's dating someone?
没有
No.
你♥爸♥爸下班后喜欢去哪里消遣
Where's your dad like to hang out after work?
他喜欢喝酒吗 比如说去酒吧之类的
Does he drink, maybe go to a bar?
听着 我知道你们在想什么
Look, I know what you guys are thinking.
你们觉得我爸是个酒鬼
That my dad's a drunk or something...
或是他跟一个女的跑了
or that he ran off with some girl,
但事情不是这样的 他不是那样的人
but, nah, that ain't him.
他把我照顾得很好
He takes care of me.
我也没什么叔叔姨妈之类的亲戚
There's no aunts, no uncles, nobody.
就只有他
It's just him
和我相依为命
and me.
卡阿瓦山谷
就是这里
This is it.
这就是我爸开的店
This is my dad's store.
待在车里
Stay in the truck.
-出事了 -不
- Something's wrong! - No.
没出什么事
Nothing's wrong.
你在撒谎
You're lying to me!
伊森 待在车里
Ethan! Stay in the car!
伊森
Ethan!
听着 我要你和阿成赶紧到
Okay, listen, I need you and Chin to get up
-卡阿瓦的一间杂货店来 -爸爸
- to this general store in Ka'a'awa. - Dad?
-伊森 等等 -爸 爸
- Ethan, wait! - Dad! Dad?
那是我爸爸的血吗
Is that my dad's blood?
是吗 他出什么事了
Is it? What happened to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我过会儿就进去
I'll be in in a second.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
找到我爸了吗
Did they find my dad?
还没 我们还不能妄下结论
Not yet, but we're not jumping to conclusions.
我知道我看到的是什么
I know what I saw.
-那是血 -伊森 现在没人能知道
- It was blood. - Ethan, any number of things
店里到底发生了什么事
could have happened in there, okay?
我想帮你们找到我爸
I want to help you guys find my dad.
这样吧...
Okay, I'll tell you what...
我现在招募你成为五零特遣队的一员
I'm recruiting you as a member of the Five-O task force--
直到这案子结束为止
just until we close this case.
好 我们从哪里开始着手
All right. Where do we start?
我们先来做完整的汇报吧
We start with a full debrief.
希望你告诉我所有与你♥爸♥爸相关的信息
I want to know everything you can tell me about your father, okay?
我得先找个人送你回家
First I'm gonna find somebody who can take you home.
你收拾下行李
You're gonna pack a bag,
在找到你♥爸♥爸前都待在我们这
come stay with us until we find your dad.
我可以送他回家 我还有两天假
And I can take him over there. I still have two days of leave.
好 太好了
Okay, perfect.
我知道你们要干什么
I know what you guys are doing.
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
你们就是想把我支开
You just want me out of the way.
不是这样的 伙计
That's not true, pal.
现下 你是我们最好的信息来源
Right now, you're our best source of information.
在这等我一下
Now wait here a second.
好了
Okay.
这样就正式了
This makes it official.
你只要
Now, all you got to do
点下这里 再点下五零的图标
is hit this, then tap the Five-O tile
这样就能直接联♥系♥我和我的队员
to get a direct line to me and my team.
就像蝙蝠侠的信♥号♥♥灯那样
So it's like the bat signal.
-对 -就是那样
- Yeah. - That is what it is like.
就像蝙蝠侠的信♥号♥♥灯那样 只要我们
It's like the bat signal and as soon as we know
发现你♥爸♥爸的线索 会第一时间通知你
something about your dad, you're our first call.
行动吧
Let's move.
我喜欢这孩子
I like this kid.
当然咯
Of course you do.
你的13岁肯定就是这个样子
He's you at 13.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表