Hey, Chin, we need a trace right away.
很抱歉 国会议员先生
I'm sorry, congressman.
看来我们计划有变
Looks like there's been a change in plans.
天啊 哥们 你吓到我了
Geez, brah. You scared me.
我还以为是头猪过来了呢
I thought you was a pig.
如果你签了那封信
Think of how much easier this could've been
这会是多么简单的一件事
if you had just signed that letter.
离地面再近一点
Get lower to the ground!
快点 快点 再近点
Come on, come on. Go closer!
抓住他的腿
Grab his leg!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
他被击中了 我们走 快
He's hit! Let's go! Come on!
有多严重
How bad is it?
很严重 我们要立刻去医院 走
Bad! We need a hospital right now! Go!
-吴法 丹尼 -算了吧 我们走
- Wo Fat, Danny! - Forget it, let's go!
别想了
Forget it!
我们走
Let's go!
快
Come on!
快
Come on!
议员怎么样了
So, how's the congressman?
主要器官没被击中 只有软组织损伤
No major organs were hit, just soft tissue damage.
-他会没事的 -好吧
- He's gonna be all right. - All right.
那吴法呢
What about Wo Fat?
整个部门都在搜索那片丛林
The entire department is searching the jungle.
地面有人巡逻
Got a perimeter set up,
空中有直升机巡逻 动用了一切资源
helicopter in the air, everything.
你们在废弃的屋子里有什么发现吗
You find anything in the abandoned house?
有 一部手♥机♥
Yeah, a cell phone.
吴法留下的 一定是匆忙去追
Wo Fat left it-- must've been in a rush
议员时落下的
to chase down the congressman.
根据通话记录来看 我们猜得没错
And judging by the call log, looks like we were right.
他在试图为自己收买♥♥一个强大的盟友
He was trying to buy himself a powerful ally.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 非常感...
Thank you. Thank you so mu...
很高兴再次见到你 鲍尔斯先生
Nice to see you again, Mr. Powers.
-别紧张 -你们到底在干什么
- Relax. - What the hell are you doing?
老兄 你交友不慎呀
Bad taste in friends, buddy.
布拉德·鲍尔斯
Bradley Powers,
你因合伙策划谋杀被捕
you're under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder.
你能不能别这样
Would you please stop?
拜托 我们当时没得选
Please. We didn't have a choice.
我们不得不放走吴法
We had to let Wo Fat go.
我们会抓住他的 我保证 好吗
And we are going to find him. I promise. Okay?
介意我加入你们吗
You mind if I join you guys?
当然不介意 州长先生
Hey. Of course, Governor.
坐下 坐下 我们没在当值
Sit, sit. We're not on the clock.
我得借这个电♥话♥ 请坐
Oh, uh, I got to take this. Sit down, please.
是你喜欢的牌子吗
Your brand?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么喜事吗
What's the occasion?
鲍尔斯招供了
Powers cracked under questioning.
他承认了与吴法串通
He admitted he was in bed with Wo Fat.
是吗
Really?
他差点就成功了 是吧
He almost pulled that one off, huh?
我欠你的
I owe you.
不 长官 这是我分内之事
No, sir. Just doing the job.
不
No.
你做的早已超出分内之事的范围 少校
You went above and beyond, Commander.
还有
And...
对不起
I'm sorry.
您说什么
Sir?
我本应开始的时候就对你坦白
I should've been straight with you from the start.
信任 是个
Trust- it, um...
是个沉甸甸的词
Well, it's a mighty big word.
没错
Yeah, it is.
我能不能...
And if I may...
当然可以 我这都穿着短裤
Of course. I'm sitting in shorts,
和你坐着喝啤酒了
drinking beer with you.
有什么尽管说
All right, fire away and don't hold back.
我对你非常尊敬 先生
I got a lot of respect for you, sir.
对政♥府♥也非常尊重
Got a lot of respect for the office.
但是如果我们之间
But if this thing between us
想要建立信任
is gonna work out then...
诚实才是上上之策
honesty is the best policy.
前任州长 她不相信这个
Your predecessor, she didn't believe in that and, uh...
这让她丢了性命
well, it got her killed.
好吧
Well...
她是她 我是我
that was her. This is me.
敬五零特遣队
To Five-O.
好吧
All right.
你还好吗
You all good?
她不会搬了
She's not moving.
格蕾丝吗
Grace?
法官的判决对我有利 她判了共有监护权
The judge ruled in my favor-- shared custody.
她没法离开这个岛
She cannot leave the island.
她不能离开这个岛
She cannot leave the island. Huh?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, buddy.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Thank you.
法官说
Uh, the judge said
你在法庭上表现特恶劣 让人完全无法接受
that your courtroom behavior was completely unacceptable and despicable,
-不过她说你是个 -拜托
- but she also said that you were - Come on.
了不起的证人 所以谢谢你
a fantastic character witness, so thank you very much.
不客气 我会提醒你记得我的好
You're welcome. I'll remind you of that later.
你肯定会的
I'm sure you will.
干得好 先生们
Well done, gentlemen.
真不敢相信能待在这儿我居然感到很高兴
I can't believe I'm actually happy to be staying here.
我也不敢相信
Neither can I.
敬夏威夷
To Hawaii.
敬夏威夷
To Hawaii.
敬...
To, uh...
敬夏威夷 好吧 好吧
to Hawaii. Okay. Okay.
敬夏威夷
To Hawaii.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表