and you know
议员一向是执法部门的大力支持者
the congressman is a huge supporter of the law enforcement community.
需要给你们拿点什么吗 咖啡还是水
Uh, can we get you guys anything-- coffee or water?
不 不用了 我们只想和议员聊会儿
No, we're good, we just want a minute with the congressman.
知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
我希望你们之前有打过电♥话♥过来
I-I wish you guys had called.
这样可以省不少麻烦
I could have saved you the trouble.
根据加紧的竞选安排
Due to the accelerated campaign schedule,
议员他 他今天没时间
the congressman-- he's, he's wall-to-wall today,
他很忙
guys, he's very busy.
很忙
Very busy.
简直是日理万机
Yeah, slammed actually,
不过我相信我可以回答
but I'm sure I can answer any questions
你们想问的有关问题
you guys might have on the issues.
实际上 我有个问题
I-I have a question, actually.
没错 或许你可以告诉我们
Yeah, maybe you could tell us,
在那个死去的妓♥女♥在他床上被发现的时候
what's the congressman's position
议员人在哪里
on dead hookers found in his bed?
被勒死的妓♥女♥
Strangled dead hookers.
你知道 我们何不
Um, you know, why don't we, uh,
何不私下谈谈
why don't we speak in private?
没问题
Sure.
不 没可能的
No, there's no way.
这其中一定有什么误会
There's got to be some kind of mistake.
议员不会和一名妓♥女♥扯上关系
The congressman would never get involved with a prostitute.
他对性工作者的态度很明确
His stand on the exploitation of sex workers is very clear,
对待谋杀也一样...
and as far as murder goes...
让我猜猜 他完全反对这些
Let me guess, he's completely against it.
你了解议员吗
Do you even know the congressman?
和你能从15秒的原声摘要中了解的一样多
Uh, about as much as you can know somebody in a 15-second sound bite.
我要说的是 和他共处十分钟
Okay. All I'm saying is, spend ten minutes with the man.
你们就会彻底明白
You'd be absolutely convinced
你们的指控是有多么的荒谬
at how outrageous your accusations are.
如果这城市多点像弗里德议员这样的人...
Now, if this country had more men like Congressman Freed...
每个人都能吃上饭
There'd be a chicken in every pot
每个人床上都会有具尸体了 是吗
and a dead ho in every bed, right?
听着 从他进入议会 我就跟着他了
Look, uh, I've been with him since his days in the State House.
知道吗
Okay?
我没说他是十全十美的 但也近乎完人了
I'm not saying he's perfect but pretty damn close,
而这些关于
and the mere suggestion
他可能会参与此类事件的猜测
that he could be possibly involved in something like this
简直就是对他本人 对他家庭
is incredibly insulting to him, to his family,
对他的先人的极大侮辱
and to his legacy.
好吧 这真是个完美的演说
Okay, that is a, a beautiful speech.
那么 他在哪儿
Okay, where is he?
劳里先生
Look, Mr. Lowry,
倘若议员如你所说 是执法部门的支持者
if the congressman is as big on law enforcement as you say,
那么你会明白 我们这是公事公办
then you understand, we have to do our job.
现在 他在哪儿
Now, where is he?
我们不会再问你第三遍
We're not going to ask you again.
天呐 哥们
Geez. Ah, boy.
我们整个早上都在给他打掩护
We've been spinning all morning to cover for him.
你们连他在哪里都不知道吗
Oh, you don't even know where he is?
不知道
No, we don't.
你不打算把这事告诉其他人吗
You didn't think to tell anybody?
政♥治♥就是这样
Look, the political reality is this:
特别选举局势紧张
the special election is a nail-biter.
我们连竞选活动都没时间做
We haven't had any time to campaign.
现在任何一件小事都有可能扭转局势
Now, any little thing could tip the scales.
如果有任何说弗里德玩失踪的消息出现
Now, if news got out that Freed was off the grid,
我暂时先用糟糕二字形容一下
yeah, let's just say that'd be bad.
不 不 我告诉你什么才是糟糕
No, no, I'll tell you what'd be bad.
糟糕就是"突发新闻报道
Bad would be "Breaking News Story:
弗里德众议员涉嫌谋杀"
Congressman Freed, Suspect in a Homicide."
乔希 说实话
Josh, level with us.
你觉得他会在哪里
All right, where do you think he is?
我觉得他和艾米躲在了某个地方
All I can think is that he and Amy are somewhere, holed up,
为辩论做准备
prepping for the debate.
艾米是谁
Who's Amy?
艾米·大卫森 她是弗里德的幕僚长
Amy Davidson-- she's Freed's chief of staff,
他最亲近的密友之一
one of his closest confidants.
竞选活动都是她在策划
She runs the campaign.
那她在哪 乔希
Well, where is she, Josh?
我不知道 真的不知道
I don't know, I don't, I really don't.
我猜是他们俩应该在一块儿
I'm assuming with him.
如果我是弗里德众议员
So, if I'm Congressman Freed
正在参加特别选举
in the middle of a special election,
然后出问题了
and something goes wrong...
你第一时间会找谁
Who's the first person you call?
我的幕僚长艾米·大卫森
My chief of staff Amy Davidson.
没错 你们可以一起伪造不在场证据
Right, so you can get together and plan an alibi.
追踪到众议员的手♥机♥了没
Any luck pinging the congressman's phone?
没有 没有信♥号♥♥
No, no signal.
好吧 那试试艾米的手♥机♥
Okay, well, try Amy's.
我们找到她就有可能找到众议员
Chances are, we find one, we find the other.
史蒂夫 等下 科诺有发现
Hey, Steve, hold on, Kono's got something.
你们肯定不会相信
You guys aren't gonna believe this.
实验室终于检验了
The lab finally processed
从死亡女尸身体提取的DNA
the DNA from the dead girl.
找到了配对
They got a hit.
是弗里德众议员吗
Congressman Freed?
-不是 -那是谁
- No. - Then who is it?
与国家数据库中的一个瑞安·韦伯匹配
The match came back from the National Database to a Ryan Webb.
他是来自俄亥俄州的英语副教授
He's an associate professor of English from Ohio.
他来这里参加推理作家大会
He's in town for a mystery writers convention.
为什么一名教师会在数据库内有记录
What's a teacher doing in the system?
他受雇于一家州立学校
He's employed at a state school.
他们要求提取DNA做背景调查
They require DNA for background checks.
酒店的IP地址
Uh, the IP address from the hotel
和瑟琳娜最近一次约会安排匹配
matched Serena's last appointment.
酒店记录显示
According to the hotel,
他预定今早办理退房♥手续
he's scheduled to check out this morning.
我来
I got it.
来 我来帮你领行李吧
Here, here, let me help you with those bags.
这是在干吗 你们是谁
What is this? Who are you?
五零特遣队 你要在这多待两天了
Five-O. We're extending your stay.
祝你们旅途愉快
Hope you had a nice visit.
拜托你们 这是一个极大的错误
Please, this is all a colossal mistake.
我真的不知道你们在说什么
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
错误吗 那你来帮我理清思路吧
A mistake? Well, why don't you help me understand?
众议员在哪
Where's the congressman?
什么众议员
Congressman who?
夏威夷州的弗里德众议员
Congressman Freed of the great state of Hawaii.
我应该知道这些吗 我
Is that supposed to mean something to me? I...
还记得昨晚的派对吗 卡哈拉的别♥墅♥
Party last night, remember? Mansion in Kahala?
昨晚吗
Last night?
昨晚我在参加埃尔莫尔·伦纳德座谈小组
Last night, I-I was on an Elmore Leonard panel,
美国犯罪悬疑恐怖小说作家
然后我们所有人到房♥间看《矮子当道》
and a bunch of us went to the room to watch Get Shorty.
是哦 你漏掉了关于死掉的妓♥女♥之事
Yeah, you left the part out about the dead prostitute.
什么 不 不 不
What? No. No, no, no.
很明显写小说不是你强项啊 教授
Obviously, fiction isn't your strong suit, Professor,
因为我们提取到你的DNA
'cause we have your DNA,
证明你和那个妓♥女♥
and it puts you in bed with the hooker
在众议员的房♥子里滚床单
at the congressman's house.
你们想想看 拜托
Look, look, come on.
我只是个英语老师
I'm just an English teacher, okay?
我不认识什么众议员
I don't know anything about a congressman,
我也没有杀人
and I didn't kill anybody!
对了 婚戒不错
Nice wedding ring, by the way.
你结婚多久了
How long you been married?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表