I went over to him, and I said hi,
他却完全不把我放在眼里
and he completely blew me off.
我刚开始在阿杜斯工作时
I mean, this is coming from the kid
他只是个帮我端咖啡的孩子
who used to grab me my coffee when I started at Ardus,
现在要我向他点头哈腰
and now I have to report to him.
请谅解 他这么对我
So forgive me, but when he treated me that way,
就是在羞辱我
it was humiliating.
很好 我们缺的就是动机
All right, good. The only thing missing was motive,
你好心地给了我们一个
and you've kindly provided that now.
伙计们 我当时喝醉了 我承认
Guys, guys, I was drunk, I admit,
而且我很生气
and I was pissed.
那么做是错的 但我今早起床的时候
It was wrong, but the minute I woke up this morning,
我很后悔给他这么留言了
I regretted leaving that message, okay?
真的
I did.
这就是我准备离开的全部原因
That's the whole reason I bailed on the outing.
我没脸面对斯科特
I was embarrassed to face Scott.
都是真的 我没杀他
That's the truth, but I didn't kill him.
阿成
Chin?
阿杜斯的首席执行官名叫内尔·雷丁
The CEO of Ardus is a guy named Neil Redding.
他是被害人和嫌犯的上司
He's the boss of both the victim and our suspect.
他还喜欢穿高档西服
He also likes to wear very fancy suits.
我知道这些是因为
I know that because I happen to be
我正透过办公室的玻璃看着他
looking at him through the window of my office.
他在这里
He's here?
他刚来 而且坚持要和你谈谈
He just walked in, and he insists on talking to you.
接到电♥话♥得知斯科特的死讯时
I was on my way to Beijing to lock up a contract
我正要去北♥京♥签一份合同
when I got the call about Scott's death.
我改了航♥班♥ 一着陆就得知
I redirect the flight, only to be told when I land
布兰特·摩西被列为嫌犯抓了起来
that Brent Mercer's being held as a suspect.
就是说 我不仅有一名顶级的员工死了
So not only is one of my top-tier employees dead,
还有另一名被捕了
but now another is under arrest.
我需要有人告诉我这到底是怎么回事
I need somebody to tell me what the hell is going on.
恕我冒昧 雷丁先生
Okay, with all due respect, Mr. Redding,
我们需要问你几个问题 可以吗
we're gonna ask the questions, all right?
没问题
Of course.
你是布兰特·摩西的上司
Okay, you are Brent Mercer's boss.
你觉得他有能力做这种事吗
Do you think he's capable of doing something like this?
这是一个竞争残酷的企业
This is a cutthroat business.
我的下属们彼此竞争激烈
My people are very competitive with each other.
拿布兰特来说
In Brent's case,
斯科特开始只是个实习生
Scott came in as an intern,
他的确超越了他
and he absolutely lapped him,
但布兰特是我雇的
but I hired Brent.
我亲自培养他
I trained him myself.
问我他是否有能力杀斯科特 不
Do I think he's capable of killing Scott? No.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
布兰特是名杰出的员工 但他缺少
Brent's a great employee, but what he doesn't have
一腔热血
is the fire in his belly.
我不是心理学家 但我敢说
I'm no psychologist, but I can tell you
他绝对没种去杀人
that he doesn't have the balls to kill someone.
我查了布兰特的机票
Looked into Brent's airline ticket.
是今早9点45分在网上买♥♥的
It was purchased online at 9:45 this morning.
IP地址能追踪到酒店的无线网
IP address traces back to the hotel's Wi-Fi.
那么除非有人用了布兰特的电脑
Okay, so unless somebody else used Brent's computer,
让他在案发二十分钟内
that puts him at the hotel
能在酒店出现
less than 20 minutes after the murder.
也就是说 他不可能
Yeah, which means that there's no way
在案发时横跨整个岛
he could have been back across the island
回到酒店
at the time of death.
如果这些都是真的
Okay, well, if this all checks out,
我们会尽快释放布兰特
we'll be releasing Brent shortly.
很好 因为董事会已经够紧张的了
Good, 'cause my board is panicked enough as it is.
现在我得马上召开紧急会议
Now I've got to get to an emergency meeting
向他们保证 这些事情
to assure them that these events
不会影响到公♥司♥
won't take down this company.
那可真...
Wow, that's, uh...
我还打算安慰你一下的
I was gonna offer my condolences,
不过还是算了
but please.
我知道这听起来有些冷血 警探
I know this sounds cold, detective.
斯科特·戴维斯私下里和我是好朋友
Scott Davis was a personal friend of mine,
但对那些人来说 他只是名下属
but to those people, he was just an asset,
还是一名有价值的员工而已
and a valuable one at that.
法医办公室
你们的现场评估是对的
Your field assessment was correct.
死因是从后脑穿过的
C.O.D. was a nine-millimeter gunshot wound
九毫米枪伤
through the back of the head.
不过 有趣的是
However, here's what's interesting.
常规毒性分♥析♥仪显示 被害人血中
Routine tox screen revealed that the victim
检测出一定量的氟托西泮[安定药]
had detectable levels of Flutoprazepam in his blood.
抱歉 氟托什么来着
Sorry, fluto what now?
这是一种让肌肉松弛的镇静催眠药
It's a hypnotic sedative used as a muscle relaxant
用于治疗失眠
for insomnia treatment.
通过麻痹中枢神经系统来达到镇静目的
It works by depressing the central nervous system.
等等 戴维斯为什么要在
Okay, wait. What would Davis take a sedative
激烈的战术训练演习之前服用镇静剂呢
before going on an intense tactical training exercise?
问题应该是为什么他要服用镇静剂
Well, the real question is why would he take it at all.
根据他的医疗记录
According to his medical records,
没有人给他开过这种药
it wasn't prescribed to him,
而且如果是为了调养
and recreational use seems
药剂用量不可能会大到
highly unlikely as a dose that large
足以让他昏倒的程度
would have just knocked him out.
你能验出药物在体内停留了多长时间吗
Can you tell how long it's been in his system?
从代谢物来看
Based on the metabolites,
他大约是12小时
it would appear that he ingested them
之前服用的
roughly around 12 hours ago.
我觉得被害人不是自愿服用静剂的
Okay, I don't think our victim took a sedative willingly.
有人给他下了药
I think someone drugged him with it.
史蒂夫 我是科诺
Hey, Steve, it's Kono.
戴维斯被下药的时间差不多就是
Okay, so Mercer puts Davis at the bar
摩西在酒吧见到他的时候
around the same time he was drugged, right?
对 或许有人在酒吧给他下了药
Right, maybe somebody dosed him at the bar,
就下在他的酒里
slipped something in his drink.
我也是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking;
昨晚有人给这小伙子下了药
someone drugs this guy at night.
第二天他头部中枪
Next day he gets shot in the head.
我猜这些事之间有关联
I'm guessing these events are related.
你听说过我们要去的那间酒吧吗
All right. You know this bar we're going to?
La Mariana Tiki酒吧
La Mariana Tiki Bar, yeah.
我来开车
I'll drive.
是吗
You don't say.
嘿 怎么
Hey. What the, uh,
这是怎么回事
what the hell is this?
怎么了 我不能在史蒂夫工作时来探个班吗
What, I can't surprise Steve at work?
不 当然可以 我是说
No, you can do that. I'm talking about the, uh,
这球衣
the jersey.
小时候 我们经常搬家
Oh, oh, well, we moved around a lot when I was a kid,
你知道 我从没在一个地方待得长到
so you know, I never stayed in one place long enough
对一支队伍产生感情
to get tied to a team.
所以你想要为达拉斯牛仔队加油 是吗
Oh, so you willingly root for the Dallas Cowboys, huh?
没错
Yeah.
达拉斯牛仔队有美国之队的美誉
天啊 有谁不喜欢美国之队呢
Come on. Who doesn't like America's team?
我 我不喜欢
I-I don't.
我们不喜欢
We don't.
另外 如果我记得没错
And, uh, if I recall correctly,
我的红人队在他们最后一场比赛时
my Redskins humiliated your Cowboys
完胜了你的牛仔队
the last time they played.
真有意思
That's very cute.
二者均为美国橄榄球队
牛仔队的粉丝居然和红人队的粉丝约会
You got a Cowboys fan dating a Redskins fan.
朱丽叶和罗密欧的家族姓氏
就像凯普莱特和蒙太古
That's like the Capulets and the Montagues.
没错
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表