吉姆雇人杀死他自己
Jim ordered this hit on himself.
他雇了马丁·科多瓦在
He hired Martin Cordova to kill him
抢银行的过程中杀死他
during the bank robbery.
方 什么事
Fong, what's up?
丹尼 我找到丹尼斯·波普了
I got Denise Pope, Danny.
她人在哪
Where is she?
就在模特们住的地方
Where the models are staying.
火奴鲁鲁现代酒店
The Modern Honolulu.
听听这个
And get this:
她跟前台说她是摄影组的一员
she told the front desk she was part of the shoot,
并且要了一间就在
and demanded a room
贝哈蒂·普林斯露旁边的房♥间
right next door to Behati Prinsloo.
火奴鲁鲁现代酒店
阿罗 我是丹尼 贝哈蒂现在人在哪
Hey, Arlo, it's Danny. Where's Behati right now?
她回酒店了 怎么了
She went back to the hotel. Why?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你是谁
Who are you?
你难道没有收到我的信吗 贝哈蒂
Didn't you get my letters, Behati?
求你
Please...
不要伤害我
don't hurt me.
在无视我之前 你应该能料到这一步
You should have thought of that before you ignored me.
抱歉 我从没收到过你的信
I'm sorry, I never got your letters,
我保证 求你 走吧
I promise. Please, just go.
我们本可以成为很要好的朋友
We could have been such good friends.
你还好吗
You okay?
这么说这家伙是癌症晚期
Okay. So the guy's terminal with the big C,
他要死了 这点我明白
he's gonna die anyway, I get that, okay?
但是要雇个职业杀手 上演一场银行抢劫
But to hire a contract killer and stage a bank robbery--
为什么 帮我解释这个问题
Okay, why? Help me out with this one.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他感到难为情
Maybe-maybe he was ashamed.
也许他不想让别人知道自己是自杀
Maybe... maybe he didn't want anybody to know it was suicide.
所以他就把无辜的人们置于危险之中
Okay, so he puts innocent lives at risk?
其中一人
One of them who's still
还在医院接受治疗
in the hospital recovering, I might add?
不
No.
如果这是自杀
If it was suicide,
他本可以吞下一颗子弹就行了
he would have just swallowed a bullet.
"既往不咎这种事还存在吗"
"Whatever happened to forgive and forget?"
-什么 -还记得吗
- What? - Remember that?
我们去见吉姆时 他说的话
Something Jim said to us when we interviewed him,
就在他的前妻和女儿离开之后
right after his ex-wife and daughter left the room.
当时我就觉得很奇怪
It's stayed with me ever since.
"既往不咎这种事还存在吗"
"Whatever happened to forgive and forget?"
他的前妻巴不得早点离开房♥间
Well, his ex couldn't get out of the room fast enough.
无论吉姆对她做过什么 她忘不了
Whatever Jim did to her, she couldn't forget.
等下
Wait a minute.
-科诺 -什么
- Kono... - What?
吉姆编排了这一切
Jim staged this entire thing
是为了挽回他在家人中的形象
so that he could redeem himself in the eyes of his family.
-这简直是疯了 -我知道
-That is seriously insane. - I know it is,
但一牵涉到自己孩子
but people do crazy things
人们就会做出疯狂的举动
when it comes to their kids.
阿成 有什么线索
Chin, what do you got?
我想我找到了吉姆·罗格斯
Hey, I think I found a connection
和马丁·科多瓦之间的联♥系♥
between Jim Rogers and Martin Cordova.
科多瓦的血液化验结果出来了
Lab results came back on Cordova's blood--
我们在他从医院窗户跳下后
this is from the sample we got when he escaped
取到了血液样本
through the window at the hospital?
结果显示血液中也含有化疗药物
It turns out it also contained chemotherapy drugs.
所以吉姆不是唯一和癌症抗争的人
Okay... so Jim wasn't the only one battling cancer.
科多瓦也是吗
Cordova was as well?
吉姆在哪家医院治疗
Okay, where was Jim being treated?
那里可能就是他们认识的地方
It could be where the two of them met.
伙计们 我们是五零特遣队
Guys... Five-O.
你们见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
他叫马丁·科多瓦
His name is Martin Cordova.
他可能是用化名登记的
He probably checks in under an alias.
是的 我认识他
Yes, I know him.
他说自己叫乔纳森·梅迪纳
He calls himself Jonathan Medina.
可以告诉我们哪里能找到他吗
Okay, can you tell us where to find him?
你有他地址吗
Do you have his address?
他在十六号♥治疗室
He's in Treatment Room 16.
-他现在在这里吗 -是的
- He's here right now? - Yeah.
大厅往里直走到底 左手第一个门
Right down the hall, first door on the left.
仔细听我说
Okay. Listen to me very carefully.
我需要你们三位疏散这一层 可以吗
I need you three to clear this floor, okay?
动作要迅速 所有人要保持镇定
I need it done quickly, but I need it done calmly.
明白吗 能做到吗
You understand? Can you do that?
好的 行动吧
Okay, let's go.
守住出口
Hey. Secure the exits.
-我去抓科多瓦 -明白
- I got Cordova. - Got it.
你是在找我吗
You looking for me?
提格里斯癌症研究机构
我们找到了科多瓦
We found Cordova.
原计划是要围堵他
The plan was to box him in,
不过我觉得出问题了
but I think something went wrong.
麦格瑞特在哪
Where's McGarrett?
问题就在这 我不知道
That's the thing; I don't know.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
追踪电♥话♥
Trace it.
我给丹尼打电♥话♥
I'll call Danny.
我们要去哪
So where are we headed?
闭嘴 只管开车
Shut up and drive.
我们知道你得了癌症
We know about your cancer.
我知道吉姆也是
I know about Jim's, too.
我还知道他雇你的原因
I also know why he hired you.
但我有一点想不通
But the one thing I can't figure out...
你为什么会同意呢
is why you agreed to do it.
他付给你的同伙两万美元 对吧
I mean, he paid your accomplice 20 grand, right?
他一毛钱都没给你
He didn't pay you a dime.
我们是同时被诊断出来的
We were diagnosed about the same time.
治疗计划也都一样
We had the same treatment schedule.
人们总是会在死到临头之时
People tend to reveal a lot about themselves
向他人袒露很多自己的心声
when they're gonna die.
吉姆跟你说什么了
What did Jim tell you?
我只能说他面对妻儿
Let's just say he made some bad decisions
做了个不明智的决定
when it came to his wife and his kid.
他想要扭转局势 但是...
He wanted to turn it around, but...
没有用
it didn't work out.
她不想与他有任何联♥系♥
She didn't want anything to do with him.
甚至不让他见自己的女儿
Wouldn't even let him see his own daughter.
你的孩子多大了
How old are your kids?
停车
Pull over.
我们用走的
Let's walk.
所以整件事都是为了让吉姆挽回自己的错误
So this whole thing was for Jim to redeem himself?
你上演了一出银行抢劫
You stage a bank heist.
吉姆救了一个女人
Jim saves a woman's life,
所以他可以在女儿眼中英雄般的死去
so he can die a hero in his daughter's eyes.
你答应帮他
And you agreed to help him.
为什么呢
Why would you do that?
我在想 科多瓦
I'm thinking, Cordova,
这是因为你的处境跟他也差不多
it's because your situation wasn't all that different.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
往前走
Just keep moving.
你有几个孩子 伙计
How many kids you got, man?
一个 两个
One? Two?
他们是你不再杀人的原因吗
Are they the reason you stopped killing people?
跟你有类似经历的人 一定很难
A past like yours, it must be tough
接受自己不久将于人世的命运
coming to terms with your own mortality.
因为人生充满了遗憾
Life full of regrets.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表