我差点被冤枉 后来洗清嫌疑了
I was wrongfully accused and I was cleared.
不 不 不 你没被洗清嫌疑
No, no, no, no, you weren't, you weren't cleared.
他们没找到尸体才没能上诉
They never found a body so we couldn't press charges.
所以你们今天来找我吗 找到尸体没
Is that why you're here, because you found the bodies?
你知道我们没找到尸体
You know we didn't find no bodies.
昨晚有两个人把尸体挖走了
No, what we found was that last night two guys
好让它们永远不被发现
dug them up, so that they would never be discovered.
这跟我有什么关系
And this relates to me how?
我们会查清的
I'm gonna get to that, uh...
昨晚你在哪儿
Where were you last night?
-你真要问 -没错
- Seriously? - Yeah, seriously.
我在家
I was at home.
有人能证明吗
Anybody who can vouch for that?
555-0198
555-0198.
里昂·贝茨
Leo Bates.
他是谁
Who is that?
等等 让我猜猜
Oh, wait, let me guess.
这是你前任帮派兄弟的号♥码
That's a number of your ex-con buddy who's gonna say
就算你们没在一起 他也会帮你圆谎 对吧
he was with you even if he wasn't, right?
不 那是我的律师
No, that's my lawyer.
你如果还有问题 问他吧
You got any more questions, ask him.
我说完了
We're done here.
我们别卖♥♥关子了
All right, uh, we'll make it simple.
我们知道你参与了这事
We know that you're involved in this, okay?
替我向科诺打个招呼
You should say hi to Kono for me.
要是你还有那样的表亲
And if you got any more cousins like that,
都送到我这儿来吧
you should send them my way.
别 别 别 放松
Oh, no, no, no, go easy.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
你在这 所有人都在这
Okay, you're right here, everybody's right here,
我们都在这
we're all right here.
好了 听我说
All right, listen to me.
要是你再像那样不尊重我朋友
Uh, you ever disrespect my friend like that again,
我会让他回来
I'm gonna let him come back here and bust
打烂你的脸 听明白了吗
your pretty face up, okay?
我在联调局数据库里查到了指纹的主人
The prints I ran through the FBI database belong to this man.
詹姆斯·奥斯汀
James Austin.
他曾是军人 后被开除军籍
He's ex-military, dishonorably discharged.
微缩胶卷对他有什么好处
What's his interest with the microfiche?
没好处
No interest.
他只是个佣兵
He was just a hired gun.
-谁雇的他 -泰勒·凯恩
- Hired by who? - Tyler Cain.
我们曾一起在中情局工作
We were at the CIA together.
后来他开了一个私人军事公♥司♥
After that he opened a private military company,
给任何拿得出钱的人办事
supplying mercs to every dictator with a checkbook.
现在他即将被任命为
But now he's about to be appointed
国家情报处主任
Director of National Intelligence,
这需要参议院的批准
which requires senate confirmation.
那让我猜猜
Okay, so let me guess.
凯恩在开公♥司♥的时候
While Cain was with the agency,
做了参议院无法接受的事
he did some things that the senate wouldn't approve of,
而唯一的物证就在微缩胶卷里
and the only real evidence of that is in the microfiche.
没错
Exactly.
这引出一个问题
It begs a question.
为什么他不毁了微缩胶卷
Why doesn't he destroy the microfiche?
为什么要一直保存它
Why's he holding on to it?
跟多丽丝保存了这么多年的理由一样
Same reason Doris held onto it for so many years.
作为要挟
Leverage.
那里面有许多前特工的把柄
A lot of ex-operatives could get burned by what's on there.
凯恩可以用它为自己谋利
Cain could use that to his advantage.
你说你知道它在哪儿
All right, you said you know where it is.
火奴鲁鲁第一塔
First Honolulu Tower.
凯恩把胶片保存在他16楼办公室的保险箱里
Cain keeps it in a safe in his office on the 16th floor.
但要拿回来可不容易
But getting it back won't be easy.
那栋建筑安保很严
The building is highly secure.
至少有十名保安全副武装
There are at least ten armed guards stationed
昼夜驻守在里面
inside around the clock.
你好 我来检查灭火器
Aloha. Here to check your fire extinguishers.
每个入口
There are cameras...
都有摄像头
at every entrance.
给你 先生
Okay, there you go, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
每条走廊
In every hallway.
每个楼梯井
And every stairwell.
以及每部电梯里都有
And every elevator.
然后是钥匙卡
And then there's the key cards.
整栋建筑里所有的门和入口
There's not a single door or entrance
都需要钥匙卡
in the entire building that doesn't require one.
不 不
No, no.
不 不 我不想让你低于1.4卖♥♥出
No, no, I don't want you to sell for less than one point four.
没错 如果你和他们谈谈 那会
Yeah, if you talked to them, that would be the...
真的
Oh, I am, I am so...
非常抱歉
terribly sorry.
都怪我太不小心
That was entirely my fault.
没关系的
That's quite all right.
请原谅
Please forgive me.
我刚刚在打欧洲国际长途 我...
I was on a long-distance call to Europe and I...
我叫海蒂
My name is Heidi.
海蒂 给你
Heidi. Listen, Heidi, here you go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我能请你吃午餐吗
Uh, could I take you to lunch?
-那真是万分荣幸 -多谢赏脸
- Yeah, that would be great actually. - Thank you.
调够情了吧你
Geez, flirt much?
我的心里只有你 亲爱的
I only have eyes for you, darling.
好 那保险柜怎么开
Okay, what about the safe?
这个稍微有点困难
Well, that was a little harder.
保险柜是声控的
Uh, the safe is voice-activated.
不过经过耐心等候 伺机而动
But with time and patience,
我们用采集到的凯恩的声音
we were able to record Cain's voice
拼出了他的密♥码♥口令
and cobble together his pass-phrase.
宝贝
Honey,
我跟你说 我们暗地里进行得很顺利
I'm telling you, we've got this so covered.
你们确实做足了功课
Look, you guys have done your homework,
可你们一旦进去以后
all right, but once you're inside
总会有一些计划之外的情况出现
something's gonna happen that you didn't plan on.
你们也知道
Okay, you know that.
在这种安全级别下
And one mistake with this
一个失误都可能是致命的
level of security could be deadly.
抱歉 这不是要执行任务
I'm sorry, but this isn't a mission.
而是在自杀
It's a suicide pact.
拜托
Oh, please.
他总这么悲观吗
Was he always this negative?
他这点可不是遗传的我
He doesn't get it from me.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
知道你们的同龄人平时都干什么吗
You know what people your age are doing?
没人会搞什么隐蔽行动
They're not planning covert ops, okay?
他们都参加读书俱乐部
They-they're in book clubs.
-知道他们晚上干什么吗 -读书俱乐部
- You know what they do at nighttime? - Book club?
人家晚上打桥牌
They play bridge at night.
还有 你们俩
And besides, you two,
别再撺掇她了
you should not be enabling her.
谢谢你的意见 史蒂夫
Thank you for your input, Steven,
但木已成舟了
but this is happening.
想阻止我们 就把我们抓起来
You want to stop us-- arrest us.
否则我们今晚就行动
Otherwise we're going in, tonight.
我很想你
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
很抱歉让你担心了
Hey, listen, I'm sorry if I scared you.
日本那边出了事 我不得不
There was a crisis and I had to go
临时决定过去
to Japan at the last minute.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表