we had something to do with Jason Brant's murder?
-拜托 不可能 -不可能
- Come on, man. No way. - No way?
鲨鱼出没的水域
All right, well, shark-infested waters--
并不是捕鱼的好地方 是吧
that's not necessarily good for fishing, right?
直接说吧 你们之间有竞争
Basically, your competition.
我承认 他们的船被炸了
I'll admit, I wasn't sorry about
我一点也不同情
what was happening to their boats.
这里没人支持鲨鱼观光
Nobody likes the Shark Tours here,
但我们没有杀人
but we didn't kill anybody.
好吧 那能给我解释下
All right, well, do me a favor and explain
你们的船是怎么回事吗
what happened to your boat there, okay?
因为在杰森船上的磨损和掉漆
'Cause the same damage and paint transfer was on Jason's boat,
和你们的船只正好吻合
and it matched the paint on your boat.
我们当时是想当活雷锋
Look, we were trying to be Good Samaritans.
活雷锋 什么意思
Good Samaritans? What do you mean?
大概一周前 我们出海去捕海豚鱼
About a week ago, we pulled in a haul of mahi-mahi a few miles out.
看到一只铝制小船系在鲨鱼观光的船上
Saw an aluminum skiff tied off to the Shark Tour boat.
有个家伙在狠狠地揍杰森
Some guy was beating on Jason pretty good.
我们过去帮忙
We went over to help,
那人就跳上小船走了
and the dude bolted in the skiff.
之后发生什么事
What happened after that?
我们爬上船想看杰森有没有事
We climbed on board to see if Jason was okay.
那天浪很大
Water was pretty choppy that day.
两只船碰撞了好几次
Our boats knocked a couple of times.
磨损就是这样来的
That's when the damage happened.
你可以去问
You can ask around.
码头里所有人都知道
Everyone at the docks heard about
卡普帮的人对他大打出手
the beat-down the Kapu put on him.
卡普帮
Kapu?
-等下 你确定吗 -确定
- Wait a minute. You sure about that? - Yeah.
据说他们不喜欢鲨鱼观光的船
Word is they didn't like the Shark Tours
接近他们的海岸
so close to their shores.
没错 北海岸有很多卡普帮成员
All right, there's a lot of Kapu members on the North Shore.
-杰森有告诉你他的名字吗 -没有
- Jason give you a name? - No.
但所有人都知道那帮家伙不喜欢
But everyone knows those guys don't like
休息时有人来打扰
anyone messing with their break.
要是你不识抬举
And if you do,
他们会把你揍得满地找牙
they can get pretty nasty.
我们得找科维克谈谈
We need to talk to Kawika.
普普克阿 北海岸
我想说的是
All I am saying is that
这也不是完全不可...
it is not beyond the realm of possib...
算了 当我没说过
In fact, forget that.
科维克的冲浪帮会很有可能...
It is a very bit possibility that Kawika's surf gang...
冲浪俱乐部
Surf club.
不好意思 冲浪俱乐部
Oh, excuse me, the surf club.
你今天心情不好吗
You're in a mood today, aren you?
不 我没有心情不好
No, I'm not in a mood.
我心情很好
My mood is fine.
重点是 很有可能
All right, the point is, it is very possible
是卡普帮的人杀死了杰森·布兰特
that the Kapu is responsible for Jason Brant's murder.
我才不信
I don't buy it, okay?
-绝不可能 -好吧
- I don't buy it. - Okay.
没错 俱乐部曾经很排外
At one time, yes, the club was territorial.
有很多外来人员来到北海岸
There was a lot of outsiders moving into the North Shore,
不论是对是错
and-- right or wrong--
他们用暴♥力♥捍卫属于自己的东西
they used violence to protect what was theirs.
好吧 那 那现在...
Okay? But-but now...
现在 他们变成做好事的大本营了吗
now, they are bastions of philanthropy, right?
为自己所做的事挂个响当当的名头
Giving of themselves to worthy causes.
和平共存 是这样吗
Huh? Live and let live? Is that it?
我只是想说 我了解他们 丹尼
I know these guys, Danny, is what I'm saying.
我了解他们 他们不是杀人狂
I know these guys, and they're not killers.
好吧 他们不是杀人狂
Okay, they're not killers.
不如我们花点时间来重审事实
Well, let-let's just take a second and look at the facts.
两名目击者说他们看到
Okay? Two witnesses say that they saw
卡普帮的某个成员在殴打杰森
a member of the Kapu give Jason Brant a beating.
还有你想想看 麦克斯说死因
Okay, and lo and behold, Max said the cause of death
是重击
was blunt force trauma.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
意味着殴打 很有可能是反复殴打
It means he was beaten, most likely repeatedly.
所以 我们干脆点承认很有可能
So, can we just say that maybe it's a possibility
卡普帮重蹈覆辙了
the Kapu has fell back into their old ways?
你说有没有可能
Is that possible?
他们开往科维克屋子的方向
They're headed for Kawika's house.
科维克
Kawika.
怎么回事
What happened?
有人纵火
Someone torched the place.
你确定不是你做了什么事别人来报复吗
Sure you didn't do something to provoke this?
兄弟 这里可都是老弱妇孺
Bro, there's families here, kids.
我明白 但是他们的父亲是卡普帮的人
I understand that, but their fathers are members of the Kapu.
你想说什么 伙计
What are you trying to say, haole?
科维克 听着
Kawika, listen,
我们接到鲨鱼观光经营者死亡的案子
we got a dead Shark Tour operator,
他的船在码头被烧了
and his boats torched in the marina.
很多目击者都指认你和你的手下
Bunch of witnesses pointing their fingers at you and your boys.
我想说的是 这有可能是报复
All I'm saying is, this could be payback.
阿成 我需要你帮忙
Hey, oh, Chin, I need you to do me a favor, all right?
去把死者的哥哥带来
I need you to pick up the victim's brother.
他的名字叫克莱格·布兰特
His name is Craig Brant.
谢谢 帮我收起来好吗
Thank you. Run that in for me?
在我们到达前稳住他就行
Yeah, just hold him until we get there.
我告诉过你们 我的弟兄们
Look, I told you, my boys
和那些着火的鲨鱼船没有干系
had nothing to do with the torching of those shark boats.
杰森·布兰特肯定跟他们没有关系
And they sure as hell didn't kill Jason Brant.
有目击者称
We got witnesses
卡普成员殴打过他
that say members of the Kapu beat him up.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
科维克 我们想要相信你
Kawika, we want to believe you.
真的想
All right? We do.
但有人认出你的弟兄了
But your boys have been I.D.'d.
我们得追查下去
We got to follow through.
如果是这样 我会帮助你们
If that's the case, then let me help you.
这就对了
All right.
谁去教训过杰森·布兰特
Hey, who went and gave Jason Brant lickings?
我再问一遍
I'm going to ask one more time.
谁打了杰森·布兰特
Who beat up Jason Brant?
是我 科维克
It was me, Kawika.
为什么
Why?
回答他
Answer the man.
这个冲浪板属于我的侄子考阿
This board belongs to my nephew Koa.
他在凯米兰德冲浪时 一只虎鲨跟在他身后
He was surfing Kammieland when a tiger shark went after him.
幸运的是只有这个冲浪板被咬了一口
Lucky thing, all he got was the board.
我没明白
Okay, I don't get it.
杰森·布兰特同这有什么关系
How was Jason Brant responsible for this?
在他和他哥哥开始经营鲨鱼观光之前
Before he and his brother started these tours,
鲨鱼从不接近凯米兰德
sharks never came close to Kammieland.
这么说 你把这次袭击怪在他们头上了
So, you-you blame them for the attack?
哥们 我们家在这个冲浪胜地60年了
Brah, my family's been surfing this break for over 60 years.
从没碰上过这么多鲨鱼距离岸边如此之近
There's never been this many sharks so close to the shore.
这些观光 会让鲨鱼变得不惧怕人类
Those tours-- they teach sharks not to be afraid of humans.
这些观光都是由环保主义者经营的
And those tours are run by conservationists,
他们同你 我 还有其他人一样
okay, who have every right to be in the ocean,
在这片海洋具有相等的权利
as much as you, me, anybody else.
我们并不是反对分享海洋
We're not against sharing the ocean,
但鲨鱼不惧怕人类
but sharks that aren't afraid of humans
会给水中每一位冲浪者和游泳者带来危险
make it dangerous for every surfer and swimmer in the water.
没错 就像你的侄子一样
Right, like your nephew.
这么说 他遭到袭击
So, what, he gets attacked,
你企图报复 就盯上了杰森 是这样吗
you want revenge, and you go after Jason. Is that right?
我不过是想给他点警示
I just wanted to send a message.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表