我们一定会找到她
'cause we are gonna find her
并带她回家
and we're gonna bring her back to you.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say, okay?
警♥察♥守则第一条
Cop warnning one:
不要给人开空头支票
do not make promises that you cannot keep.
我明白你的意思
Okay, I get it.
你这是直接
You all but guaranteed
向他们承诺我们会找到他们的女儿
those people we'd find their daughter.
万一我们
What... what happens when we can't
无法兑现承诺呢 丹尼
deliver on that promise, Danny?
到时候怎么办
What do we do then?
你听我说
Listen to me.
去年格蕾丝被里克·彼得森拐走的时候
When Grace was taken by Rick Peterson last year,
虽然只有那么几个小时
I know it was only for a couple of hours,
但我感觉像过了一个月
but it felt like a month.
那是我这辈子最糟糕的一天
It was the worst day of my life,
每一秒钟我都在不停想象
and every second, you cannot stop
最坏的情况
thinking about worst-case scenario.
所以我理解艾拉的父母
So I-I know what Ella's parents
此时此刻的心情
are going through right now,
只有希望 哪怕像泡沫一般
and hope, even if it is false hope,
才能让他们撑下去
is the only thing that's keeping them going.
什么事 阿成
Yeah, Chin?
警局调查组查到线索
HPD canvass got a lead.
艾拉的一位邻居在她被绑♥架♥前
One of Ella's neighbors noticed a suspicious vehicle
一小时左右看到可疑车辆停在街道上
parked on her street roughly an hour before the kidnapping.
我查过车牌了
I ran the plate,
被盗车辆 安珀警戒
是一辆2009福特伊克莱
and it came back to a 2009 Ford Econoline van.
和阿曼达·莫里斯被抛尸的现场
Oh, that's consistent with the tire tracks
地面发现的车胎印
that were found at the scene
正好吻合
where Amanda Morris' body was dumped.
凶手用同一辆车绑走了艾拉
All right, so our killer uses the same van to abduct Ella.
车主是谁
Uh, who's it registered to?
问题就在这儿
Well, that's the thing.
这辆车48小时前报失了
The van was reported stolen 48 hours ago.
我已发布全境通告和安珀警戒
I've already put out an APB and a MAILE AMBER Alert.
警局已召集各单位
HPD has got all available units
进行全岛搜索
searching the Island for it.
如果有新情报我会立刻通知你
I'll update you as soon as we have some more information.
收到 谢谢 阿成
All right, copy that. Thank you, Chin.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
多找几个人盯着
Getting some extra eyes out there.
我是威廉姆斯警探
Detective Williams.
丹尼
Danny,
我是提普
it's Tip.
我们已锁定这辆车
We got a lock on the van.
他正在卡拉尼安勒高速向北逃逸
He's northbound on Kalanianaole Highway.
很快就要驶出维玛拉诺
Coming out of Waimanalo.
务必盯紧他 我们正在路上
Okay, please stay right on him. We're on our way.
-明白了吗 -收到
- All right? - Roger that.
举起双手
Show me your hands right now!
趴下
On the ground.
脸朝下
Face down. Face down!
脸朝下 双手交叉放在在脑后
Face down... now lock your fingers behind your head.
丹尼
Danny?
她在那里吗
She in there?
不在
No.
罗伊德·格莱姆斯
Lloyd Grimes.
劣迹斑斑啊
You got an impressive body of work here.
教唆未成年人 故意伤害罪
Corruption of a minor, aggravated assault,
持致命武器攻击
assault with a deadly weapon.
现在你的履历表还得算上绑♥架♥和谋杀了吧
Now you can add kidnapping and murder to that resume?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
艾拉·贝肖普在哪里
Ella Bishop. Where is she?
你说那个失踪的姑娘
What, you mean that girl who went missing?
新闻里在播的那个
Who's all in the news?
你凭什么认为跟我有关
Why would you think I had something to do with that?
因为就在她失踪那天 有人看见
Because the day she went missing, you were spotted
你出现离她家两个街区的一辆被盗的车里
in a stolen van parked two blocks from her house.
我对你们无话可说了
I have nothing more to say to you guys.
给我听好
Listen to me, okay?
我现在留你一条活路
The only reason I don't choke the life out of you
是看在你知道那个姑娘下落的份上
right now is because I think you know where that little girl is.
帮自己一个忙
So do yourself a favor
-招了吧 -丹尼
- and speak up. - Danny.
告诉我她到底在哪
Tell me where she is right now.
丹尼
Danny!
退后
Step away.
我没有绑♥架♥什么女孩儿 我发誓
I didn't kidnap any girl, I swear.
你们这些人都疯了
Oh, you guys are insane!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
转守为攻
Defense becomes the offense.
把球抢到手
What? Get that Ball.
好样的
Good!
丹诺 你怎么来了
Danno, what are you doing here?
过来 宝贝
Come here, babe.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
没事 小猴子 就是想抱抱你
Everything's good, monkey, I just wanted a hug.
好吗
All right?
好了 去吧
All right, go ahead.
准备
Ready!
转守为攻
Defense becomes the offense.
把球抢到手
What? Get that ball.
火奴鲁鲁警局搜查了嫌犯的房♥子
So, HPD searched our suspect's house.
没找到艾拉
No sign of Ella, but they did find
但却在这家伙的车♥库♥里发现了
upwards of 30 grand worth of stolen property
多达三万块的失窃物品
stashed in the guy's garage.
看来他不仅是个绑♥架♥犯 还是个小偷
Okay, so he's a kidnapper and a thief.
情况是这样的
Actually, here's the thing.
这些东西多与近期
A bunch of the items traced back
艾拉家邻居的失窃案有关
to recent burglaries in Ella's neighborhood.
这个人上个月偷了十多家
This guy hit over a dozen houses over the past month.
所以昨天他的面包车才会在那里被拍到
That's why his van was spotted there yesterday.
他不是去绑♥架♥艾拉 而是去踩点的
He wasn't there to grab Ella. He was casing the neighborhood.
有道理 昨天晚上
Makes sense, given there was
又有一家被偷了
another house robbed there last night.
要么这此人是个多面手
Either this guy's quite the multitasker,
要么他就不是我们要找的绑♥架♥犯
or he's not our kidnapper.
在浪的左边看见你了 上浪晚了
Saw you on that left. Late drop.
我还以为你上不去了呢
I thought you weren't gonna make it.
是啊 我也这么以为
Yeah, you and me both.
你想和我谈什么
So, what'd you want to talk to me about?
我想请你帮忙
I need a favor.
通常是史蒂夫来找我帮忙
All right, Steve's usually the one asking for those.
他把这烂摊子交给你了吗
He sending you to do his dirty work?
不是
No.
是我的私事
This one's for me.
我要调查一个人
I need to run intel on someone,
但不能留下任何痕迹
but I need it done off the books.
这跟案子无关 对吧
This isn't about a case, is it?
叫什么名字
What's the name?
佐藤 是个常见的日本姓氏
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表