普普克阿山的信♥号♥♥塔
a cell tower on Pupukea Ridge.
他去那里干什么
Oh, what the hell's he doing up there?
他想完成这次献祭
He's completing the sacrifice.
那里有个活人血祭的遗址
There's a luakini heiau
就在普普克阿的北面
just north of Pupukea Ridge.
那里是古时候夏威夷人
It's a site where ancient Hawaiians
用来做血祭的地方
used to make blood offerings.
原来的祭坛还在
The altar they used is still up there.
这么一来 如果塞斯仍打算
All right, if Seth is still trying
要在午夜时分完成献祭
to complete his sacrifice by midnight,
那地方再合适不过了
that's the ideal spot to do it.
没事了 兄弟 没事了
You're all right, buddy, you're all right, okay?
谢天谢地
Oh, my God.
安迪
Andy!
快点 他就在你后面
Hurry up! He's right behind you!
你这小混♥蛋♥
Little bastard!
对不起 我是不是打扰到你看片了
I'm-I'm sorry, am I distracting you?
怎么会 过来 我们继续
What? Come on. Let's going on.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
你根本没看完过这部电影对不对
You've never seen the ending of this film, have you?
怎么会呢 得了吧
What?! I mean, come on...
有没搞错
Are you serious?
我只是不想错过后面的情节而已
I don't want to miss what happens next.
你们好
Hello.
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat!
怎么还玩"不给糖就捣乱"
Trick or treat?
这是什么情况
What is this?
之前我没和丹诺一起玩"不给糖就捣乱"
I missed trick-or-treating with Danno the other night.
这是要重来吗 好吧
Oh, this is like a do-over? Okay.
大黄蜂
Bumblebee.
那你是什么
Um... what are you?
我是超级英雄
I am a superhero.
哪个英雄
Which one?
戴红色斗篷的
The one with the red cape.
你是要一直问下去呢
You gonna ask a bunch of questions
还是给我们糖吃
or are you gonna give us some candy?
我这里没糖 都吃完了
I don't have any candy; we ate it all, okay?
我这里有...枸杞能量棒
I got some, um... goji berry energy bars.
不 不 我们正要准备
No, no. We were just about
看另一部电影
to watch another movie.
你们知道《恋恋笔记本》吗
You guys ever heard of The Notebook?
-我超爱《恋恋笔记本》 -是吗
- I love The Notebook! - Yeah?
坐过来
Come on over.
好嘞
There we go.
我要披着我的斗篷...看电影
I'm gonna keep my cape on for the, uh... this film in case
以防冷不丁我有事要飞出去
I got to fly out of here.
《恋恋笔记本》是什么片子
What's, uh, The Notebook?
你一定会看崩溃的
You're gonna hate it.
没那么糟吧
Well, it can't be that bad.
没那么糟吧 对不对
Well, it can't be that bad, right?
来点爆米花不
Want some popcorn?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表