你懂没
you understand me?
懂了
All right.
我知道你不想死
Now, we know you don't want to die
因为你快当爸爸了
'cause you're about to become a daddy,
所以我给你最后一次机会
so I'm gonna give you one last chance
说出那个人的名字
to get rid of that smart ass,
告诉我我想知道的东西
and tell me what I want to know:
你们是怎么找到这地方的
How'd you find out about this place?
雷
Ray.
雷
Hey, Ray?
帮个忙 能帮我揉揉后背吗
Do me a favor. Will you work the back a little bit?
感觉有点僵
Feel a little tense.
我们为什么不一枪毙了他
Why can't we shoot him?
因为他是个骑士
'Cause he's a knight.
一个什么
A what?
他就是个骑士
This is a knight right here.
他才不是什么该死的骑士
This ain't no damn knight.
不 不 你得
No, no, you gotta...
你得把他的盔甲都卸掉
you gotta take away all of that armor,
然后摘掉面具
and take away the mask.
他们一个个都是巧舌如簧
They look like old slick here.
不过我想这都是为了给女士留下深刻印象
But I think it's all an act to impress the ladies.
你懂的 骑士精神
You know, a chivalry thing.
对吗 硬汉
Right, tough guy?
不过好玩的是
But what's funny,
一旦你把那些装束卸掉
once you remove that from the equation,
他们就一文不名了
they're nothing.
格蕾丝
Grace!
丹尼
Danny...
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace, Grace...
混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了你们
Oh, you son of a bitch. I'm gonna kill you.
听见没 我要 我要杀了你们
You hear me? I'm... I'm gonna kill you.
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝 我要杀了你们
Grace? I'm gonna kill you.
咱们都清楚那是不可能的
Now, we both know that that's not going to happen.
我对你的搭档很友善了
Now, I was nice to your partner.
等我把你搞定后
By the time I'm done with you,
你就会哭着求我给你来个痛快的
you're going to be begging me to put you down.
我要你好好考虑你的答案
So, I want you to think about your answer.
因为你可是要靠这个答案活命的
Because this one is for keeps, Jersey.
还有谁知道我们在这
Who else knows we're here?
除了我和我的搭档
Uh, besides me and my partner?
整个纽瓦克警局都知道
The entire Newark Police Department.
你们这些白♥痴♥还没搞清状况
Okay, you idiots don't know this,
你们现在已经被包围了 知道吗
but you are surrounded right now, okay?
好吧 现在你要见血了
Yeah, well, now you bleed.
出去看看
Go check it out.
比利
Billy!
你们不介意我加入吧
You guys mind if I join you?
我跟你朋友在这还有个约会呢
I've got a date with your friend here.
很高兴见到你 老兄
Good to see you, man.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
是什么炸♥药♥
What've we got?
塑料炸♥药♥ 滚珠轴承 钉子
C-4, ball bearings, nails...
这玩意儿要是爆了可就不妙了
This thing was built to make a big mess.
好吧 拜托 我们能不说这个吗
Okay, can we not talk about that now, please?
别担心 你会没事的
Don't worry, you're in good hands.
-我想不用我告诉你不能动了吧 -不用
- I guess I don't have to tell you to keep still. - No.
我兄弟刚刚在讲故事 是吗 丹尼
My buddy was just wrapping up a story here, right, Danny?
我可不想打断你
Don't let me stop you.
拆这玩意儿用不了多久
This shouldn't take too long.
那么 丹尼
So, Danny?
你和你的搭档
So, you and your partner,
没告诉别人你们要去哪 是吗
I bet you didn't tell anybody where you were going, right?
是的 当然没有
No, of course not.
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝 快醒醒 格蕾丝
Grace, come on, Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace. Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace.
喂 这儿有警♥察♥
Hello, officer down here!
来帮帮忙
Help!
那天是九月十一号♥
That was September 11.
没错
Yeah.
怎么了
Hey, hey, what's wrong?
这听起来可不太妙 老兄
Hey, that's... doesn't sound good, buddy, huh?
没错
It's not.
有人用自动防故障装置弄了个假象
Someone was playing it cute with a fail-safe.
不过你能搞定的 对吧
Okay, but you got this, right?
-我不知道 -你不知道是什么意思
- I don't know. - What do you mean, you don't know?
史蒂夫 快离开这
All right, Steve, get out of here. Go on.
想都别想
Forget about it.
他说得对 你最好快走
He's right. You better go.
我说了想都别想
I said forget about it, all right?
帮我个忙快走吧
Do me a favor and go, please.
如果出了事
If something happens,
我需要你照顾格蕾丝 现在赶紧走
I need you to take care of Grace. Now, go.
那是你的事 伙计
That's your job, pal.
你是她的爸爸
Okay? You're her dad.
搞定
Done.
搞定 我能动了吗
Done? Can I move? Done?
安全
Clear.
谢谢
Thank you.
我 我本该请你喝一杯
I, uh... I'd offer to take you for a beer,
不过我还有个地方要去
but I got somewhere I got to be.
下次吧 行吗
Next time, right?
恩 下次
Yeah, next time.
真希望没有下一次
Let's hope there's not a next time.
谢谢你坚持站在这儿
Thanks for sticking around, huh?
应该的
Yeah.
老兄 我得走了
Oh, man, I got to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
你还好吗 丹诺
Are you okay, Danno?
你好我就好
You're okay, I'm okay.
只是在回忆 小猴子
Just thinking, monkey.
在想十一年前的某一天
Was thinking about a certain day about 11 years ago,
那天我发现你妈妈怀孕了
the day I found out Mommy was pregnant.
那是美好的一天吗
Was that a good day?
是美好的一天吗
Was it a good day?
那是最美的一天 来 拥抱一下
It was the best day. Come on, give me a hug.
我需要个拥抱
I need it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果你不想跳的话我们就别跳了
We don't have to dance anymore if you don't want to.
我们为什么来这
Well, what did we come here for?
就是来跳舞的 对吗
We came here to dance, right?
来吧 我可不会停下来
Come on, I may never stop.
来吧
Let's go, huh?
漂亮
Nice.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表