I am so sorry about this.
别着急 我马上回来
Okay, I'll be back in a minute.
-我想你们是搞错了 -是吗
- I think you've made a mistake. - Oh, okay.
如果你不是蜜糖·斯提克斯
Well, if you're not Sugar Stix,
你手上的伤是哪来的
Where'd you get the Derby injuries?
好吧 我是蜜糖·斯提克斯又怎样
Okay, so what if I'm Sugar Stix?
这也不犯罪啊
There's no crime in that.
那你为什么要隐瞒
Well, you're the one who's hiding it.
听着
Look,
我很自豪身为南岸塞壬队的一员
I am proud to be a South Shore Siren, all right? I am.
但我同时也是医生 如果家长们知道了
But I'm also a physician, and there are a lot of parents
我让那么多人受伤进医院
in this practice that would think twice
以后他们孩子生病
about bringing their children to see me
需要治疗的时候就不一定会来我这了
if they knew how many people I was putting in the hospital.
有道理
That's a good point.
这么说戴西·火♥辣♥威胁要在学校公开你的身份
So, Dicey Hot threatened to out you at school?
-这就是你杀她的原因吗 -什么
- That's why you killed her? - What?!
-这是不是你杀她的原因 -不
- Is that why you killed her? - No!
到这边说
Come on, please.
听着 我没杀她
Look, I did not kill her.
你没杀 你在赛场上对她下手那么黑
You didn't kill her. You roughed her up pretty bad on the track.
赛场如战场
Everyone gets roughed up on the track.
她也曾绊过我 害得我脑震荡
She fractured my foot and gave me a concussion.
有人认为你们将其演变成了私人恩怨
People seem to think that you two had it out for each other.
赛场上 是的 但私底下不是
On the track... sure, but it wasn't personal.
想知道到底谁跟戴西有仇
Look, you want to know who really had it out for Dicey?
去问问她自己的队友
Talk to her own teammates.
什么意思 她的队友
What do you mean-- her own teammates?
布莱尔教练 他捧戴西做队伍核心
Coach Blair-- he put Dicey on a pedestal,
但队里某些姑娘可不买♥♥账
and that didn't sit so well with some of the other dolls.
姑娘们因此记恨她
The dolls were jealous?
废话
Hell, yeah.
听着 不管他们的队伍里发生了什么
Look, whatever was going on over there,
都已经糟糕到让戴西决定
it was bad enough that Dicey wanted to jump ship
赛季一结束就转会
at the end of the season.
你现在方便说话吗
Hey, can you talk?
没问题
Uh... yeah, yeah, I'm good.
你知不知道
What do you know
戴西·火♥辣♥想离开钻石芭比队的事情
about Dicey Hot wanting to leave the Diamond Dolls?
不知道 我听到的一切都是她很爱这队伍
No. Everything I've heard is that she loved this team.
蜜糖·斯提克斯可不是这么说的
Not according to Sugar Stix.
她说队里的其他女孩都嫉妒她
She said the other girls on the team were jealous.
她们的确很有竞争意识
Um, they are really competitive.
我觉得她们有可能互相包庇
I suppose they could be covering for each other.
听着 凯瑟琳
Listen, Catherine,
我想让你给我弄一份她们的真名登记表
I need you to get me a roster with the girls' real names on it
这样我就能排查不在场证明
so I can start checking alibis.
没问题 我会搞定
Yeah. Okay, I'm on it.
谢了
All right, thank you.
查得真快
Hey, that was fast.
等等 你说什么 什么医生
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What? Dr. who?
国王医疗中心
妈
Mom.
你还好吧
You all right?
我没事 我只是撞到了头
I'm fine. I just hit my head.
没什么大不了
It's nothing.
好了 让我来理一理
Okay, all right, um, let me get this straight.
你 你到家的时候
You, uh... you-you got home,
刚好碰上了入室强盗
you interrupted a burglar,
他打伤你之后逃走了吗
he knocked you down, and he took off?
对 基本上就是这样
Yeah, that's, uh... that's pretty much it.
他还破解了整个安保系统吗
And he bypasses the entire security system?
应该是
Guess so.
那他还真是个高端的贼呢 妈
Oh, he's a pretty sophisticated thief, Mom.
五个人用了三天时间才装好了那个系统
I mean, it took five guys three days to install that system.
别这样
Oh, please.
你太小题大作了
You're exaggerating.
而且他还占了上风吗
And then he got a jump on you?
你有没有看到那家伙
You get a look at this guy?
没 他当时
Uh, no, no. He was...
他当时戴了一个滑雪面具
he was wearing a ski mask. Um,
事情发生得太突然
it all... it all happened so fast.
我只不过想帮助你 我不能就
I want to help, okay? I want to help, and I can't...
够了史蒂夫 我不想说这个 我没事
Steve, please, I don't want to talk about it, okay? I'm fine.
我只是想让这件事平息下来 继续生活
I just want to get out of here and move on.
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢 -但你不能回去你的住处
- Thanks. - All right, but you're not going back to your place.
你一离开这里就得回家
Once you get released from here, you're coming home
直到我们给你找到一个安全的地方为止
till we find you a safe building to move into.
我必须要回去工作了
I-I got to get back to work.
回家见
I'll see you at home.
别担心
Don't worry.
凯瑟琳 你怎么来了
Catherine, what are you doing here?
丹尼跟我说了你♥妈♥的♥事
Danny told me about your mom.
你现在应该隐藏好自己身份的
You're supposed to be undercover.
没事 我们今天结束后她们都走了
No. It's okay. We're done for the day. All the girls left.
如果我留下来的话反而会奇怪
It would have looked weird if I stayed.
你拿到登记表了吗
All right. Did you get the roster?
还没有
No. Not yet.
我能接触到布莱尔教练的电脑
I got to access Coach Blair's computer,
而他在比赛前一般都会留到很晚 所以
and he stays there late the night before a big bout, so...
别担心这事了 我会查到的
Don't worry about it. I'm on it, okay?
我得过来看看 发生什么了
I need to be here right now. What happened?
根据多丽丝的说法
Well, according to Doris, she, uh...
她刚好碰见了入室抢劫
she interrupted a burglary.
但这看上去不像普通的入室抢劫
This doesn't look like a normal burglary.
因为这确实不是普通的入室抢劫
No, that's because it wasn't a normal burglary.
这是专业人士所为
This was a surgical strike.
此人很清楚自己要找什么
Whoever did this knew exactly what they were looking for,
而且也很了解多丽丝
and they knew Doris well enough
知道她会把东西♥藏♥在哪里
to know where she would hide something.
她又对我说谎了
She's lying to me again.
我不知道该怎么办 凯瑟琳
I don't know what to do, Catherine.
史蒂夫
Steve?
-我需要告诉你一些事情 -什么
- I need to tell you something. - What?
你有没有听说过一个叫蒙戈斯塔的人
Have you ever heard of, um, someone named Mangosta?
蒙戈斯塔 没有 怎么了
Mangosta? No. Why?
他是多丽丝以前的隐蔽行动中的一名密探
He's an operative from Doris' past in Covert Ops.
你从海军情报处那里得知的吗
Did you get this information from Navy intel?
不 不是
No. No, it's not.
那你怎么知道的
Then how do you know this?
前一段时间
There was a...
之前发生过一个事件
there was an incident that happened a while ago,
蒙戈斯塔在岛上追踪过多丽丝
and Mangosta came after Doris here on the island.
她想办法搞定了他 但我觉得这事
She managed to turn the tables on him, but I think this...
跟那事应该有关系
this could be connected.
为什么你之前不告诉我
Why did you not tell me that?
我想告诉你 我早就该这么做
I wanted to, and I should have.
对 你早该告诉我
Yeah, you should have!
我作了一个承诺
I made a promise.
而且多丽丝她不想你担心 所以我没
And Doris-- She didn't want you to worry, so I didn't...
你该离开了
You should go, okay?
-史蒂夫 -凯瑟琳
- Steve? - Catherine.
爱丽丝
Hey, Alice.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在找护膝
I was looking for a knee brace.
布莱尔教练在这里吗
Is Coach Blair here?
不 我一直没见到他
No, I haven't seen him.
他可能已经在场地上了
I think he might be on the track already.
护膝都在更衣室里面
Okay, well, the... the knee braces are in the locker room.
好的 等下场地见
Great. I'll see you out there.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表