瓦胡岛
瓦胡岛
《珍重再见》
"Aloha Oe"
*Farewell to thee*
*Farewell to thee*
*the charming one who dwells*
*among the bowers*
威基基喜来登酒店
*One fond embrace*
*before I now depart*
*until*
*we meet again*
七小时前
七小时前
所以我们...
So, uh, we have, uh,
-在一起有...三年了 -是四年
- been together for, um, three years. - Four.
我指的就是这种情况
See, this is, uh, specifically what I am talking about.
我只是纠正一下
I'm just correcting you.
好 是四年
Okay. Uh, four years.
确切地说 是三年十一个月又两天
It was three years, 11 months, two days-- exactly.
说完了吗
You done?
威廉姆斯探长问了你问题呢
Detective Williams asked you a question.
什么时候问了
When?
他问你能不能允许他把话说完
He asked if you were going to allow him to finish his thought.
我...你是站哪边的...
I'm-I'm... Whose side are you on?
我不站在任何一边 少校
I don't take sides, Commander.
我只是客观的观察者
I'm an objective observer.
你也知道 州长请我来对全体人员
As you know, the governor asked me to oversee
进行年度心理审查
the annual psychological audit of personnel,
而我很关心威廉姆斯探长想说的话
and I was concerned by what Detective Williams had to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
Okay. Yeah, fine.
我们一小部分事情上意见并不一致
So, we, uh, we don't... we don't agree on a few things,
但我觉得这没什么大不了的
but I don't see why that's such a big deal. Um, I'm gonna...
我得打断你了 "一小部分事情"
I'm gonna go ahead and stop. "A few things."
一小部分事情 我们在任何事情上都不一致
A few things? We don't agree on anything.
那你举个例子
Okay, name one.
好 每次我的车都是你在开
Okay. Um, I never get to drive my own automobile.
我不明白这你为什么要生气呢
And I don't understand why you're angry about that.
我还以为能坐在副驾上乐得悠闲
I mean, I'd think you'd be grateful
你会很感激呢
for being driven around.
他整天都舒服地坐在副驾上呢 每天都是
He gets driven around all day, every day.
我算什么 贵族娇小姐吗
Who am I? Miss Daisy?
有时候我就想自己开车
Sometimes I like to drive my own car.
有时候你也开了啊
Sometimes you do drive.
有时候吗 在这位女士面前
Sometimes? Are you saying that with a straight face
你还敢一脸正色地撒谎吗
in front of this woman?
我...我有...
I... do I...
你就从没开过自己的车吗
Do you never drive your own car?
-我可不是时时刻刻都开着你的车 -不
- I don't always drive your car. - No.
只有你不在的时候我才能开我自己的车
I get to drive my own car when you're not in it.
我一个人的时候才开得到我自己的车
When I'm alone, I get to drive my own car. Yeah.
那也算有时候啊
That's sometimes.
好吧 算了
Okay, you know what? Okay, fine.
你想知道为什么
You want to know why you spend
你老坐在副驾驶上吗
so much time in the passenger seat?
-你想知道吗 -真是有意思
- Do you want to know? - This should be fanta...
我不开车的话会晕车的...
Yes, of course I want to know. I get carsick if I don't drive.
他嘲笑我 我第一次告诉他他就嘲笑我
And he laughs. And he laughs-- first time I've told him that.
因为实在是太扯淡了
'Cause it's ridiculous.
太扯淡了 好吗
'Cause it's ridiculous, okay?
他是个控制狂
He's a control freak.
他是个超级控制狂
He's a gigantic control freak.
跟晕车沾不上边 相信我
It has nothing to do with motion, trust me, please.
威廉姆斯探长
Well, Detective Williams.
嗯哼
Yeah.
麦格瑞特少校在跟你分享
Commander McGarrett is sharing something
非常私密的事情
very personal with you.
也许你该稍微尊重他一下
Perhaps you could show him a little respect.
-但是他在撒谎 -我没有撒谎
- But he's lying. - I'm not lying.
他可是海豹突击队的
He's a Navy SEAL.
那又怎样 这关我是海豹突击队什么事
So what? What does that got to do with it?
好了好了
Okay, okay.
-这关海豹突击队什么事 -拜托别说了
- What does that got to do with it? - Please stop.
我真不想呆在这里 无意冒犯
I don't really want to be here, respectfully.
我相信他也不想
I'm sure he doesn't either.
但是你要是不说实话
But if you're not gonna be honest,
-我就走了 -我说的就是实话
- I'm gonna leave. - I'm being honest.
-先生们 -在
- Gentlemen. - Yes.
这是强制的审查
This is a mandated review.
我们继续好吗
So let's continue, shall we?
-我没意见 -好的
- Fine with me. Yeah. - It's good.
要不我们换个话题吧
Why don't we shift gears a bit.
好的
All right.
描述一下你们的初遇
Describe how you two first met.
-举起手来 不许动 -你是谁
- Hands up! Don't move! - Who are you?
你又是谁 我是丹尼·威廉姆斯探长
Who are you? I am Detective Danny Williams.
我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett.
-这是我父亲的房♥子 -给我马上把枪放下
- This my father's house. - Put your weapon down right now.
不 你给我把枪放下
No, you put your weapon down
出示你的证件
and show me your I.D.!
你先出示你的证件
You show me your I.D., right now!
我不会放下枪的
I'm not putting my gun down.
我也不会
Neither am I.
四年前
Four years ago...
詹姆森州长让我
Governor Jameson asked me
成立一个重案组
to start a, uh, major crimes task force.
而丹诺...
And Danno...
我得打断一下...
I'm gonna stop...
你看 他知道我不喜欢他这样叫
You see, he knows that I don't like that.
没错 抱歉 丹尼尔长官
You're right. Excuse me, Sir Daniel.
你这也太过分了
Th-This... is going right off the rails...
好了好了 我调戏你呢...
Okay, okay. Come on, come on. I'm teasing, all right?
我成立重案组后
Right after I started the task force,
丹尼·威廉姆斯探长是我雇用的第一个人
Detective Danny Williams was my first hire.
你没得选择 探长
You got no choice, Detective.
州长给了我管辖权 我要你做我的搭档
Governor gave me jurisdiction on making you my partner.
我们一定会相处融洽的
We're gonna get along great.
是的 我个人不把它称之为
Right. I personally wouldn't call it,
"雇用"
um, a "Hire."
那更像绑♥架♥
It was more like a kidnapping.
敲诈 如此之类 因为我没有选择
A ransom. It's the kind of thing, I didn't have a choice.
我就喜欢他的幽默感
I liked his sense of humor.
他的个性
You know, his personality.
你说得对 我是不喜欢你
You're right. I don't like you.
等你挨枪子的时候
When you're getting shot at,
我的幽默就正好反衬出这家伙有多疯狂
it is nice to reflect on what a nut job this guy is.
给我说说其他人
Tell me about the others.
在丹尼加入以后
Well, after Danny signed on,
我们找了成浩·凯利
we recruited Chin Ho Kelly.
我不能再当警♥察♥了
I can't be a cop anymore.
警局可不想看到我重新
I'm the last person the department wants
戴上警徽
to see wearing a badge.
他那时被夏威夷警局解雇了
He was fired from the HPD at the time.
没错 但后来那件事被澄清了
That's right, but we straightened that out.
是的 然后是科诺·卡拉克瓦
Yeah, and then, uh, Kono Kalakaua--
阿成的表妹 她接下来也加入了
that's Chin's cousin-- she was next.
我听说她那时甚至还不是警员
I'm told she wasn't even a police officer at the time.
你表哥说
So your cousin tells us
你下周就要从警校毕业了
you're graduating from the police academy next week.
毕业前想不想多得一点额外的学分
How'd you like to earn a little extra credit before you do?
是的 她那时还有几星期
Yeah, she was a few weeks away
从警校毕业
from graduating from the academy.
但是 我们需要一位女生 她正好适合
But, uh, we needed a female, you see? And she fit the bill.
最近 我们请了前火奴鲁鲁特警队队长
And just recently, we recruited a former HPD SWAT commander
来自芝加哥的卢·格罗弗
named Lou Grover, from Chicago.
我们想让你加入五零特遣队
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表