瓦胡岛
10月31日
所有小队请注意 收到消息
All units, reports of a pedestrian
在H-1高速向东去往怀帕胡的行道上
obstructing traffic on the H-1 Freeway,
有一名行人妨碍交通秩序
eastbound lane at Waipahu.
疑犯醉酒 裸下♥体♥
Suspect appears intoxicated and is not wearing any pants.
B队3-334收到
3-Bravo-334 responding.
正往事故地点赶去
On our way now.
又是个疯狂万圣节之夜
Sounds like another wild Halloween.
今年你们可要抓个圆♥满♥了
You boys got your hands full this year.
月亮也挺圆♥满♥的啊
Full moon, too.
在郊区跟我们聊无线电
Must be pretty quiet out there in the sticks
肯定静得慎人吧 警官
to be listening in on our band, officer.
我自有办法找乐子
I got to get my thrills somehow.
呼叫调度中心 我是海利警官
Dispatch, this is Officer Hale.
卡赫克里北边似乎有车辆相撞
Looks like I have a two vehicle accident on Kahekili North.
可能是劫杀
Possible 212.
请派遣消防车和救护车
Send fire and ambo to my location.
收到 已派遣消防车和救护车
Copy. Fire and ambulance are en route.
火奴鲁鲁警方
This is the Honolulu Police Department!
有人吗
Is anybody out there?!
我在哪儿
Where am I?
我遇到了车祸
I was in an accident.
我得去医院
I need a hospital.
求求你 不要杀我
Please don't!
不
No!
不 不
No, no!
麦格瑞特家
真激动
So exciting.
再次感谢你帮我忙 兄弟
Thank you for the hook up again, man.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
你看起来像要去海豹突击队六分队报到 朋友
You look like you're ready to report to SEAL Team Six, pal.
-是吗 真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? For real? - For real.
我刚刚还在想
'Cause I was thinking.
你说过不能拿任何武器是吧
I know you said no weapons and all?
-是啊 -但要是你借我
- Yeah? - But if you let me
一点烟雾弹
borrow some of those smoke grenades,
我的装扮就更传神了
I'm really gonna look legit.
能出什么岔子呢
What could possibly go wrong?
不 不 我们先就说过了
You know, no, no. We discussed that earlier.
不行 这是严格规定
No, no, uh, heavy ordinances, okay?
我们说好了的 所以
That was the deal, so...
不过你这样子挺好的
But you look great.
你知道有蓝♥光♥格式的电影吧
You've heard of Blu-ray, right?
知道啊 这部片子是我和
Yeah, I rented that movie
珍妮·菲尔德曼在九年级的时候借的
in the ninth grade with Jenny Feldman
然后
and, uh,
之后它就成了万圣节的传统节目
it's been a Halloween tradition ever since.
好吧
Okay, so, um,
我觉得你装扮得可以出门了
you're-you're good to go, I think.
真恐怖 这是什么
Scary, wow. What is this?
一起吃点爆米花吧
Let's have some popcorn.
好吧
Okay.
你不是有个派对要去吗
Don't you have a party you got to get to?
过一会就去
Pretty soon.
你有聚会要去
Hey, you got a party to go to?
确实要去
Indeed I do.
好的 行
Okay, all right.
你俩好好过节
You two have a wonderful evening.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
哪个更悲凉呢
Ugh, I don't know what's sadder.
是你用这么无趣的电影泡姑娘呢
The fact that you use this lame movie to hook up with girls,
还是你这破招竟然泡到我了
or the fact that it actually worked.
很显然 我不知道你在说什么
Clearly, I don't know what you're talking about.
拜托 你放恐怖电影
Oh, please, you put on a scary movie,
等着姑娘往你怀里钻
wait for the girl to fall in your arms.
意图有点明显吧
It's all just a little bit obvious.
你是说那天晚上喊我看
Okay, you tell me you weren't trying to seduce me
《恋恋笔记本》时你没在勾引我吗
the other night when you made me watch The Notebook.
什么 那可是奥斯卡获奖影片
What? That movie won an Oscar.
才不是
No, it didn't.
也许是青少年票选奖
Okay, maybe it was a Teen Choice Award.
但那部电影很浪漫
But that movie was romantic.
那么你不喜欢的不是我的办法
Oh, so it's not my method that you object to,
而是我选的电影
it's-it's the movie I choose.
说真的
I mean, honestly, come on.
就算在你小时候 这部电影吓人吗
Was this really even scary when you were a kid?
珍妮·菲尔德曼觉得吓人
Jenny Feldman thought so.
那个贱♥人♥
That slut.
她觉得她被吓到了
She thought she was so scared.
-不 -她被吓坏了
- No. - She was terrified.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
-等等 -怎么了
- Oh, wait. - What?
你确定你妈不会回来
Are you sure your mom's not coming home?
听着 我妈去毛伊岛
Oh, listen, Mom is in Maui
看朋友去了 明白
visiting friends, okay?
走开
Go away.
没人理他们会走的...
They'll move along eventually, so...
有人要糖呢
Someone wants their candy.
他们会走的 别理他们就好
They'll move along eventually. It's gonna be great.
他们要不到糖 你也尝不到甜头
They don't get some, you don't get some.
好吧
Okay.
来了来了
All right,all right.
-她把我甩了 -请进吧
- She ditched me. - Please come in.
我的女儿
My own daughter
把我甩了 这可是万圣节呢
ditched me, huh? It's Halloween.
我们本应该出去玩"不给糖就捣蛋"的
We're supposed to go trick-or-treating.
结果她说"老爸 我能不能
She says, "Dad, is it okay
不跟你去而是跟我朋友们去啊"
if I go with my friends instead".
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do, huh? What am I supposed to do--
难道我要说"不行
say, "No, I command you
我命令你跟你老爸我过万圣节"吗
to spend Halloween with your father"?
别这么悲催嘛
Doesn't sound so bad.
我真应该那么说
I should have said it.
要糖吗
Hey, want some candy?
不 我不要糖 能来瓶酒吗
No, I don't want candy. Can I have a beer?
-你想喝酒 -是的
- You want a beer? - Yeah.
有问题吗
What's the matter with you?
好的
Okay.
都是我的错 我也知道都是我的错
You know, it's my fault. I know it's my fault, too.
都怪我屡屡因为工作而放她鸽子
It's all the times that I had to bail on her because of work.
她才觉得我言而无信靠不住
She has learned that it's acceptable to be unreliable.
不 别太自责
No, come... don't beat yourself up about this.
格蕾丝正处在 你知道
Grace is at the age where, you know, she's-she's discovering
学习自我独♥立♥的年纪
her independence right now.
她才十岁 要什么独♥立♥啊
She's ten-- what independence?
要是她现在都不愿和我待一起
And if I can't compete now, what's gonna happen
那等她上高中了可怎么办
when she gets to high school?
等她开始约会了再说
Wait till she starts dating.
约会
Dating? Mm-hmm.
你这是在安慰我吗
What, are you trying to make me feel better?
我看是雪上加霜吧
You're not doing a very good job.
约会
Dating.
我要的酒呢
Where's the beer?
你有任务了 成浩刚刚打电♥话♥过来
You're on duty. Chin just called.
有案子了
Caught a case.
走吧
Let's go.
十分钟 本来我把她从通宵派对上
Ten minutes-- I had ten minutes
接回来后有十分钟时间和她相处
to spend with my daughter when I pick her up from a sleepover.
整个周末我就这么点儿时间
That's all I had all weekend.
而我现在却要打给蕾切尔让她去接
Now I got to call Rachel and ask her to do it?
不 不必 把地址发给我
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表