Is there something wrong with your brain?
她杀了人 丹尼
She did this, Danny, okay?
她杀了两个人 我很确定
And she killed two people. I'm not wrong about that.
好吧 我只说一次
Okay. I'm only gonna say this one time:
你对奥利维亚的猜测可能是对的 行吗
you might be right about Olivia. Okay?
等等 你们有线索了吗
Wait a minute, you find something?
方解密了私♥家♥侦♥探♥电脑里的音频文件
Fong decrypted some audio files off that P.I.'s laptop.
我们得去见个法官 走
We got to go see a judge. Come on.
我们需要搜查令吗
We need a warrant?
不太需要
Not exactly.
维克多医生是我的心理医生
Dr. Victor is my therapist.
这是我的个人隐私
And that is not open for discussion.
是吗
Really?
好吧 我们先不谈这个
Okay, well, let's-let's not discuss it then.
先安静地听听这段音频
Let's all be quiet and just, uh, and just listen.
显然奥利维亚的办公室被人窃听了
Obviously, Olivia's office was bugged.
我们知道这个男性呼吸声是你的
We know that one of those heavy breathers
因为这与你的疗程时间
is you, because it matches the date and time
和日期相吻合
you signed in for one of your sessions.
到五分钟时更有趣
It gets very interesting around the five-minute mark,
但我就先放过各位的耳朵吧
but I'll spare everybody in the room.
你们从哪弄到的
Where did you get that?
从巴利·马丁的电脑里
We got that off Barry Martin's computer.
这名字很耳熟吧
Sound familiar, that name?
就是那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You know, it's the P.I.
你还付了他两万美金呢
that you paid a 20-stack retainer to.
你为什么要雇佣他呢
Why did you hire him, by the way?
跟我无关 是我妻子雇的
I didn't. My wife did.
她认为我出轨了
She thought I was having an affair.
好聪明的女人
Smart lady.
等等 马丁敲诈了你吗
So, wait a minute, Martin was blackmailing you?
对
Yeah.
所以 你就杀了他 因为他查出
So, what, that's why you killed him, 'cause he found out
你和你的心理医生有染
you were sleeping with your shrink?
别胡说
Whoa, whoa, back off.
我没杀过人
I didn't kill anybody.
我不知道他死了
I didn't know he was dead.
而且奥利维亚·维克多
And Olivia Victor's
不是我的心理医生
not my shrink.
那是什么
Well, what is she?
她是个老鸨
She's my madam.
老鸨
Your madam?!
奥利维亚·维克多的心理诊所就是个幌子
So Olivia Victor's therapy practice was a front
为她的妓♥女♥生意打掩护
for a prostitution ring.
这主意真是天才
I mean, it is genius.
太棒了 你想想
It's genius. I mean, think about it.
那些去看心理医生的人都很有钱 对吧
Anybody going to therapy has got deep pockets, right?
妻子也不会对这笔钱产生疑心
Wives are never gonna question those charges
警♥察♥也不会去怀疑心理医生
and a cop is never gonna go sweat a shrink.
没错 可巴利·马丁查到了
Exactly. Barry Martin figured it out,
他就开始勒索这些出轨的男人
he started blackmailing her Johns.
他一定是在诊所里装满了窃听器
He's got the whole place bugged already,
所以他知道法官雷纳兹
so he knows that Judge Reynolds is not
不是唯一一个来 接受治疗的
the only one having, uh, sessions.
他意识到自己大捞一笔的机会来了
And he realizes this is a way to make a ton of loot.
他只要查出这些人的身份
All he's got to do is I.D. the patients,
找到他们 恐吓他们要曝光真♥相♥
find them, and then threaten to expose what was going on.
就是这样 艾登应该也被勒索了
Exactly. Definitely sounds like what happened with Aiden.
这样就引出了所有事情
Right? And then it spiraled from there.
如果这就是艾登
And if this is what Aiden
想要向妻子坦白的事
was gonna come clean to his wife about,
奥利维亚的整个生意就会被暴露
it would've exposed Olivia's entire operation.
没错
Exactly.
她得把他们两个都除掉 现在她做到了
She needed to get rid of them both, now she has.
多丽丝 我们之前说的没错
Doris, we were right.
蒙戈斯塔就在岛上
Mangosta's on the Island.
他一直在监视你
He's been surveilling you.
你确定吗
You're sure?
确定
We're positive.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
不知道
That we don't know.
多丽丝 待在屋子里别动 好吗
Listen, Doris, we're gonna need you to sit tight, okay?
我们现在去接你
We're on our way over
带你到安全的地方
to take you to a secure location.
知道了
I got it.
你不能进去
You can't go in there.
-她在与病人会谈 -不 不 没关系的
- She's in session! - No, no, it's good.
我们知道所谓"治疗"是什么
We know all about the "Therapy" that goes on.
没事的 别担心
It's fine. Don't worry about it.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
好了 治疗结束
All right, therapy's over.
这怎么回事
What the hell?!
你
All right, you,
站那边
over there.
把裤子穿上
Here, put your pants on.
-奥利维亚在哪 -不知道
- Where's Olivia? - No idea.
科诺
Kono?
老大 我不知道你是怎么
Boss, I don't know how you managed
把奥利维亚弄上禁飞名单的
to get Olivia on the no-fly list,
我们得到消息她买♥♥了机票
but we got a hit.
运输局把她扣下了吗
TSA pick her up?
还没有 他们会在登机口截住她
Not yet. They're gonna grab her at the gate.
好吧 我们这就过去
All right, we're on our way.
门怎么开着
Why's the door open?
多丽丝
Doris?
多丽丝
Doris?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
怎么了
What is it?
这里有血迹
Got blood here.
我们得找到她
We got to find her.
我们在艾弗派克航♥空♥公♥司♥售票处的
We picked her up on the cameras
监控录像上认出了她
at Avipac Airlines ticket counter.
她用现金买♥♥的票
Okay, so she paid cash.
一张去里约的单程票
One-way ticket to Rio.
这是半个小时前的事情
That was half an hour ago.
我已经派人在登机口守着了
I have agents waiting for her at the departure gate,
但是她还没出现
but she hasn't shown up yet.
她离开售票处后
Which camera would've picked her up
哪个摄像头能拍到她
after she walked away from the ticket counter?
在这 她乘扶梯上楼去安检了
Here. I have her going up the escalator to security.
好的
Okay.
她在那
There she is.
她通过了安检
She went through security.
那是十八分钟前的事
That was 18 minutes ago.
在这
Okay.
找到她了 她进了洗手间
Got her. She's going into a bathroom.
G航站楼 34号♥登机口对面
Terminal G, across from Gate 34.
那是六分钟以前
That was six minutes ago.
能快进一下吗
Can you fast-forward that?
她没有出来
She didn't come out.
她还在里面
She's still in there.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
史蒂夫 二楼发现一具尸体
Steve, I got a body on the second floor.
奥利维亚不见了
Olivia's gone.
我们跟丢了
We lost her.
阿成 我是凯瑟琳
Chin, it's Catherine.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
我不能告诉你具体是什么事
Listen, I can't tell you what this is about,
不过我现在需要你
but I need you
追踪一辆租赁汽车的位置
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表