麦格瑞特让我送些热腾腾的快餐过来
McGarrett had asked me to come with some hot grindz.
趁它还没变得一团糟赶紧开动吧
Better dig in before it becomes shrimp cocktail.
午餐吃什么
What's for lunch?
你应该留在卧室的
You were supposed to lock yourself in the bedroom.
我闻到蒜香了
I smelled garlic.
所以我猜这里很安全
I figured it was safe to come down.
这位就是妈妈了吧
So this moms, eh?
-你好 -你好
- Aloha. - Aloha.
你一定就是卡玛科纳
You must be Kamekona.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
因为虾头上画着你的脸
Because your face is on that shrimp.
我还以为能生出
I'd have thought the woman that gave birth
麦格瑞特这种勇士的女人一定
to the great warrior Mcgarrett
头上长着角还会喷火
would have horns and breathed fire.
真是抱歉让你的幻想破灭了 不过
Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but...
我儿子还没长成勇士的时候
before my son became a great warrior,
我们都叫他小史蒂夫
he was just little Stevie,
他穿着迷彩连体睡衣
the boy who wore camouflage footsie PJ's
管自己叫"大兵"
and called himself G.I. Joe.
阿姨 照片你都存着吧
Auntie, tell me you have some pictures.
出发
Here we go.
我们找到德拉诺和吴法在
We got a match on that partial plate
码头乘坐那辆车的车牌信息了
from the van Delano and Wo Fat left the marina in.
车主叫玛利亚·金
Owner's name is Maria Gold.
她几周前交过一份交通事故报告
She filed an accident report a couple of weeks ago
称在一号♥高速公路上遇到追尾
after she got rear-ended on the H-1.
破损处和德拉诺留在码头的
It's consistent with the damage on the van
那辆车正好吻合
that Delano's crew left the marina in.
一样的破损和形状
Same make and model.
她和德拉诺什么关系
What's her connection to Delano?
不知道 不过她案底也不清白
I don't know, but this woman's bad news.
支票诈骗 殴打他人
Check Fraud, misdemeanor battery,
以及一堆私藏罪名指控
a slew of possession charges.
加上现在协助两名逃犯潜逃
And now aiding and abetting two known fugitives.
玛利亚·金 五零特遣队
Maria Gold! Five-O.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
All clear.
-阿成在哪儿 -快过来
- Where's Chin? - Guys! Over here.
有发现吗
You got something?
打电♥话♥给麦克斯
Call Max.
让他带多点尸袋过来
Tell him to bring plenty of body bags.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
麦克斯打来的
All right, that was Max.
他确认了五名死者的身份
He ID'd our five vics.
他们是本地人 没有前科
Uh, they are local, they got no priors,
都在同一家建筑公♥司♥工作
and they all worked for the same construction company:
花之星翻新公♥司♥
Hana Star Renovators.
根据银行记录
Well, according to the bank,
发现尸体的房♥子
the house that we found them in
曾属于玛丽亚·金 现在被银行取消了赎取权
used to belong to Maria Gold and is now in foreclosure
所以那里不可能有翻新工程
so there couldn't have been any work going on.
如果是这样
If that's the case,
那死者在那房♥子里做什么
then what were our victims doing in this house?
也许他们是因为某些原因而被骗到那里
Maybe they were lured there for some reason.
-为什么 -不知道
- But why? - I don't know.
为什么吴法和德拉诺要杀
Why would Wo Fat and Delano want to kill
那五名与他们毫无瓜葛的建筑工人
five construction workers they got no connection to?
蕾切尔吗
Rachel?
对 我告诉她
Yeah. I, uh, told her
我要争取孩子的监护权
that I was fighting the custody modification.
估计事情不是很顺利
I guess that didn't go over so well, huh?
你觉得呢
Think so?
蕾切尔 听我说 好吗
Rachel, listen to me, okay?
无论你想说什么 打电♥话♥给我的律师
If you have something to say, you can call my lawyer.
都跟你说了十五遍了
I already told you 15 times,
我决不允许你带着我女儿搬到拉斯维加斯
I am not allowing you to move to Las Vegas with my daughter.
这不是为了我自己
This is not about me.
是为了格蕾丝 这里才是她的家
This is about Grace. This is her home now.
那就搬走啊
Then move!
你搬走
You move
我来照顾格蕾丝
and leave Grace with me.
如果你不同意 那就法庭上见
If you have a problem with that, I will see you in court.
我觉得拉斯维加斯那儿也不错
You know, I was thinking Vegas is, it's not that bad, you know?
当地人称之为第九大♥陆♥
I mean, locals call it The Ninth Island.
他们不会无缘无故这样说的
They don't, they don't call it that for nothing.
你知道
Okay, do you know
比起海洋 我更讨厌的地方只有一个
the only thing that I hate more than the ocean
那就是沙漠
is the desert.
你知道吧
Okay?
又干又热 就连阴凉处也高达48摄氏度的沙漠
The hot, dry, 120-degree-in-the-shade desert.
我和我女儿都绝不会搬到那里去
Okay, so I am not moving there and neither is my daughter.
等下
Hold on a second.
我还以为你喜欢拉斯维加斯
I thought you liked Vegas.
理论上我喜欢 理论上而已
I lik... in theory, yes. In theory.
时不时来场单身派对
An occasional bachelor party,
扑克比赛
a poker tournament,
马戏表演 诸如此类
a circus performance, something like that.
待一个星期没问题 超了就不行
I'm mean, to maybe a weekend, but any more than that, I cannot do.
你思想得开放些
You gotta keep an open mind.
我...什么 你想摆脱我吗
I got... What, are you trying to get rid of me?
我就说说嘛 波波
No, I'm just saying, Boo Boo, okay?
波波
Boo Boo?
波波熊 是电影《瑜伽熊》中的一个形象
波波是个昵称
Boo Boo is a term of endearment.
我知道它是什么
Oh, I know what it is,
但如果你要给我弄个搭档之间的称呼
but if you are going to give me a sidekick name,
还是这么可笑的称呼
a ridiculous sidekick name,
你该先问下我的意见
I should be consulted first.
好吧 所以小熊的名字不行
Okay, so bears are out.
都不行
They are out.
你说话有重点吗 你有什么想说的吗
Okay, do you have a point? Were you trying to make a point?
在你没打断我之前
Before you interrupted me,
我原想说...
I was gonna say that, um...
怎么说呢 瞧瞧你现在在干些什么
I don't know, man, just think about what you're doing.
你和蕾切尔闹上了法庭
I mean, you and Rachel go to war,
唯一受伤的只有格蕾丝
the only person who's gonna lose is Grace.
谢谢你的帮忙
Okay, appreciate your help.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚打来的是五位死者的雇主
That was the owner of the renovation company
翻新公♥司♥的老板
that employed our five vics.
他今早派他们到玛利亚·金的房♥子
He sent them over to Maria Gold's house this morning
对重装工作进行评估
to write an estimate for a potential remodeling job,
但是仔细听着
but get this.
我和他通电♥话♥的时候 他的工头却
While I'm on the phone with him, his foreman calls
电♥话♥通知他同一拨人到别处去工作了
and says the same guys just clocked in at another site.
这不可能啊
That's impossible.
他们正在停尸房♥的冷冻室里呢
They are in cold storage at the county morgue right now.
等一等
Wait a sec.
另一个施工地点在哪里
Where's the other job site?
火奴鲁鲁警局
HPD.
翻修公♥司♥接下了爆♥炸♥后的清理工作
The renovation company is contracted to do cleanup there after the explosion.
翻修公♥司♥提到了是为谁做评估吗
Did the renovation company say who they were writing an estimate for?
没有 顾客名字是假的
No. The client gave a fake name.
是德拉诺
It's Delano.
他引诱装♥修♥工人到那里 然后杀了他们
He lured those guys to that house, then he killed them.
盗用这些人的身份来进入管辖区域
Now he's using their identities to get in the precinct.
为什么这么做
Why?
他已经炸了这个地方
He already blew the place up,
让许多警♥察♥进了医院
put a dozen cops in the hospital.
他还想要什么
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表