第九季 第一集
好了 老大
把他带过来
Bring him to me.
对一个顽固的人而言
About average...
表现一般
for a very stubborn man.
死了 老大
他产生幻觉了
He's hallucinating.
把他捞出来
Get him out.
麦格瑞特少校
Commander McGarrett,
你打算开口了吗
are you ready to talk?
"茧"
麦格瑞特家
两天前
看哪
Well...
这场景真有爱
isn't this cute?
看起来也极其可疑
And suspiciously felonious.
某人又在现学现卖♥♥她的每日一词了
I see someone's been using their word-of-the-day calendar.
-不是看起来的那样 -没错
- It's not actually what it looks like. - You're right.
对 你俩看起来一点都不像在给大毒枭卖♥♥命
Yeah, it doesn't look like you two are working for Pablo Escobar.
我竟然会这么想 怪我太傻
How silly of me to think that.
怎么了 艾迪
What's wrong, Eddie?
他们不让你挖吗
They're not letting you dig?
你们是要埋还是挖
So, are we making a deposit or a withdrawal?
-埋 -埋
- Deposit. - Deposit.
-说来话长 -是吗
- It's a long story. - Is it?
我正好有空
Well, I got time.
我要做的 就是看着你俩苦苦刨坑
All I have to do is watch two sweaty men dig.
要帮忙吗
Unless you need help?
不用 丹尼和格罗弗
Oh, no, it's all right. We got Danny and Grover
一会儿就到了
coming over in a couple of minutes.
-是吗 -对
- Do you? - Yeah.
好吧 现在我觉得像个局外人
Okay. Like, now I feel left out.
话题"感觉被冒犯了"
#Offended.
-话题"女人可也以挖坑" -话题...
- #WomenCanDigToo. - #...
能趁我还没晕过去递给我点水吗
can you pass me a bottle of water before I pass out?
-我也要来一瓶 -好
- I'll take one of those, too. - All right.
-除非你们告诉我这是怎么回事 -好
- Only if you tell me what's going on. - Okay.
好
Okay.
卡玛科纳投资了
Kamekona invested in the restaurant
我和丹尼准备开的那家餐厅
Danny and I are trying to open.
他付的是现金
All right, he paid in cash,
我真的没有其他合适的地方放
and I really don't have anywhere else safe to keep it.
或许可以放银行
Except for maybe a bank.
但你是对的 这样有趣多了
But no, you're right. This is much more fun.
塔妮 要是我把钱存银行
Tani, if I deposit this money in a bank,
我还得雇个律师
I have to hire a lawyer, okay,
起草正式的合伙协议
to draw up a formal partnership agreement.
太贵了 我们现在要保证手里有现金
That's expensive. We're trying to stay liquid at the moment.
所以你们就要把钱埋在后院里
So you're gonna bury the money in the backyard
然后仅凭口头协议
and then go into business
和那个...前罪犯合伙做生意
with a... with a former convict based on a handshake.
卡玛科纳是家人 所以...
Well, Kamekona's ohana, so...
好吧 你知道大家都
Right. And you know what they say
怎么评价和亲戚合伙吗
about going into business with family.
他们说 千万别这么干
Uh, they say don't do it.
对 她说的没错 我也听说过
Yeah, she's right. I've heard that one before.
接着挖 拜托
Keep digging, please.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
什么
What?
不 当然 我马上就到
No, of course. I-I'll be right there.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
头儿 你还好吗
Boss, you okay?
没事 我们得立刻结束 咱们...
Yeah. We got to tie this up. Let's, uh...
走吧
let's go.
夏威夷凯 恐龙湾
史蒂夫
Steve.
你认识他
You knew him.
他叫汤姆·亨尼西 曾为中情局工作过
His name is Tom Hennessey. He worked for the CIA.
以前帮过我找到维克多·海斯
Helped me track down Victor Hesse back in the day.
维克多·海斯是谁
Who's Victor Hesse?
维克多·海斯是杀害史蒂夫父亲的凶手
Victor Hesse is the guy that killed Steve's father.
-朱尼尔 -在
- Junior? - Yeah.
打电♥话♥给局里 告诉他们死者是亨尼西
Call the agency. Tell them our DB is Hennessey.
-收到 -普 你还有什么发现
- Done. - Pua, what else you got?
我们在几米外的海滩上发现了他的衣服和钱包
We found his clothes and wallet a few yards down the beach.
他的衣服被叠成这样
His clothes were folded in a pile just like this.
看起来他是去游泳的 但不幸淹死了
Looks like he went for a swim and didn't make it.
看起来是这样
Sure looks that way.
只是我认识的亨尼西
The thing is, I know for a fact that Hennessey, uh,
他哥哥在他小时候淹死了
had a brother who drowned when he was a kid,
从那以后他再也不敢接近水域
and he never went near the water after that.
他是被杀的
He was murdered.
卡哈拉 亨尼西的公♥寓♥
请进
Here you go.
如果有任何需要 可以来楼下找我
If there's anything else you need, I'll be downstairs.
非常感谢 罗斯玛丽
Thank you very much, Rosemary.
有什么事就叫我
Anything for the fuzz.
非常感谢
We appreciate that.
-史蒂夫 -在
- Steve. - Yeah.
有人刚来过
Somebody was just here.
是什么
What is it?
"茧"
"Cocoon."
茧
Cocoon?
我只能看出这个词
That's all I can make out.
丹尼
Danny.
-开枪打他 -你开枪打他
- Shoot him. - You shoot him.
收押他 丹诺
Book him, Danno.
我也想 但是他...
Hey, I-I'd like to do that, but he's...
他显然已经死了
he's clearly dead.
这只是猜测
Well, that's a guess.
只是猜测 我来给你科普一下吧
It's a guess? Let me explain something to you.
当一个人流出体外的血液量
When there's more blood on the outside of the human being
比体内的血液多的时候
than there is on the inside,
这明显表明他已经...
it's a pretty good indication that he's...
他死了 你真的要这样做吗
he's dead. You really got to do that?
但我得确保他死了 好吗
Well, I got to make sure, okay?
我不想让这家伙再站起来揍你
I don't want this guy getting back up and kicking your ass.
好吧 我给你解释一下
Oh, okay. Well, let me explain something.
我也可以把他撂倒
I would've done what you did,
同时保证他活着接受审问
only in a way that we could still ask him questions.
不好意思 你在责怪我吗
I'm sorry, you blaming me?
是的 我在责怪你
Uh, yeah. I am blaming you.
好吗 现在我们只能猜了
Okay? Now we have to guess.
真棒
Good job.
我们打电♥话♥给诺拉妮
All right. Let's get Noelani on the phone.
告诉她 我们要知道这个无名氏的身份
Tell her we need an I.D. on a John Doe.
美国说唱歌♥手
这地方的人流比侃爷的推特发布量还多
This place got more traffic than Kanye's Twitter feed.
我等会再给你解释侃爷是谁
I'll explain to you who Kanye
以及什么是推特 好吗
and what Twitter is later, all right?
-你个蠢货 -你才蠢
- You're stupid. - You're stupid.
举手 举手 立刻
Hands! Hands! Right now!
麦格瑞特
McGarrett?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我正要问你们这个问题
About to ask you the same question.
这是机密信息
That's need-to-know.
我们来确保亨尼西没留下任何
We're making sure Hennessey didn't leave anything behind
可能被视为违反安全规定的证据
that can be considered a breach of security.
好吧 如果他留下了什么
Yeah, okay. Well, if he did,
这个家伙可能就是冲着那些来的
it's probably what this guy was looking for.
他是谁
Who's he?
我们还在调查之中
We, uh, still trying to figure that out.
不要看我
Don't look at me.
人是他杀的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表