放你走之后
Right after I let you go,
我会立刻告诉外界
I'm gonna spread the word that you were in here,
你跟我们合作
cooperating with Five-O.
当我告诉他们
And when I tell them
你可怜兮兮地哀求活路的时候
that you were squealing like a pig to save your own skin,
每一个你帮助过的禽兽
every animal you've ever helped
都会张牙舞爪找上门来
is gonna start crawling out of the woodwork.
给你 你老婆和两个孩子的脑门上
And they've gonna come back and put a bullet in you,
来上几枪
your wife and your two kids.
你这是在恐吓我的家人吗
Did you just threaten my family?
还有30秒
30 seconds.
你会害死我
You'd have me killed?
太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
20秒
20 seconds.
我有公民的权利
I've got rights!
最高法♥院♥规定 为外国犯罪团伙
The Supreme Court says you do not have rights
提供物资支持的公民
when you provide material support
没有任何权利
for a foreign terrorist network.
我很高兴你终于认真了
But I'm really glad you're paying attention,
只剩七秒了
'cause you have seven seconds.
时间到
Time's up.
等等
Wait.
丹尼
Danny! Hey.
凯西说萨戈多开一辆
Listen, Casey said Salgado is driving
黑色的2010款凯雷德
a black 2010 Escalade, okay?
车牌号♥是AZ2531
Plate number is Alpha-Zulu-two-five-three-one.
-明白 -明白
- All right? - Okay.
通知警局 然后给凯瑟琳打电♥话♥
Alert HPD, and call Catherine after that,
看她是否可以卫星定位
see if she can locate it via satellite.
好的 等等
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa.
这个人阿图罗·凯西是吴法告诉你的
Wo Fat just gives you this guy, Arturo Casey--
如果他耍你怎么办
I mean, what if he's playing you?
他不会耍我
He's not playing me.
现在他在监狱里
Listen, now that he's behind bars,
怕凯西会夺走他的地盘
he's scared that Casey's gonna poach his turf.
所以他要先出♥卖♥♥♥凯西
That's why he gave him up in the first place.
他这不是要帮我们
This is not about him helping us,
是要帮他自己
it's about him helping himself.
史蒂夫
Steve.
刚收到你的短♥信♥
Just got your message.
什么事情这么重要
What's so important?
到我办公室 现在
My office. Now.
好的
Okay.
你去见了吴法
You went to see Wo Fat.
为什么
Why would you do that?
回答我的问题
Answer my question!
-别冲我喊 史蒂夫 -不 不
- Don't yell at me, please, Steve. - No, no.
别来感情受伤这一套 妈妈
Don't give me the hurt feelings thing, Mom, okay?
第一 我不相信 第二 我不在乎
Because "A," I don't buy it, and "B," I don't care.
告诉我 你到底有什么话
Tell me right now. What could you possibly have
想要和他说
to say to that man?
好的
Okay.
我只是想看看
I just wanted to look the man in the eye
这个策划了你父亲谋杀的凶手
who orchestrated your dad's murder.
史蒂夫 他改变了你的人生
Changed the course of your life, Steve.
这些都因我而起
It all started with me.
如果我没杀吴法的父亲
If I hadn't killed Wo Fat's father, then...
那么一切都会不一样了
everything would be different.
我必须说 作为一个前任间谍
I got to say, for a former spy, you're, uh...
你太不擅长这一套了
you're not very good at this at all.
什么意思
What?
你在撒谎 妈妈
Lying, Mom.
我调出了监狱的
I pulled the surveillance video
监控录像
from the prison.
声音被有意破坏了
The audio was scrambled purposefully,
而你还背对摄像头
and your back was conveniently to the camera.
你就告诉我一件事
Just tell me one thing.
你是怎么把干扰设备带进去的
How'd you get the scrambling device past the guards?
我都没办法做到
I can't work that one out.
史蒂夫 如果我们
You know, if we're gonna
之间要共同生活
be in each other's lives, Steve,
你就要学着相信我
you're gonna have to learn to trust me.
你从来没向我说过一次完整的实话
You have literally never given me the whole truth.
从来没有
Ever in my life.
现在你还要让我相信你
And you want me to trust you?
吴法袭击你的那个晚上
The night Wo Fat
你告诉我
came after you, you told me
你们在抢那把手♥枪♥ 然后他逃走了
that you two struggled over the gun and he got away.
这不是真的
That was another lie.
我知道是你故意放他走的 多丽丝
I know for a fact that you let him go that night, Doris.
现在告诉我
Now, why don't you tell me right now
你为什么要那么做
why you would do something like that.
告诉我他对你意味着什么
Why don't you tell me right now who he is to you!
好的 好的
Okay, okay...
我们定位到了萨戈多的车
Hey... hey, we got a fix on Salgado's car.
-凯瑟琳正在跟踪定位 -好的 谢谢
- Catherine's gonna put a satellite on it. - Okay, thanks.
我们之后再谈
To be continued.
好的
Okay.
黑色雪佛兰萨伯曼
All right, I've got your black Suburban heading
在哈丁大街西向行驶
westbound on Harding.
左侧是怀阿利大街 右侧是帕罗洛大街
Left on Waialae, right on Palolo.
海军行动中心 珍珠港
他往哪里开 凯斯
Where's he going, Cath?
桥的方向
Somewhere up the Ridge.
那里只有一条路
There's only one road in and out.
在帕罗洛和基维拉设立路障
Get me a roadblock on Palolo and Kiwila.
下车
Get out of the car!
出来
Out!
跪在地上 手放在脑后
On your knees, hands behind your head.
双手交叉
Interlock your fingers.
那个男孩儿呢
Where's the boy?
杰克在哪儿
Where's Jack?
起来
Get up.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
说话
Huh?
他们带走了他
They took him.
我的儿子 他们带走了我的孩子
Mi hijo. They took my boy.
我们知道你给莱拉打过电♥话♥
We know about the phone calls to Lyla, to see if she was home
-确认她在家 你好带走孩子 -不
- so you could grab your son. - No.
-你在说谎 -我没说谎
- You're lying. - I'm not lying.
我没有带走杰克
I didn't take Jack.
好吧 这就是我不明白的地方
Okay, well, here's the part I don't get.
你本可以劫持那架飞机
Could've hijacked that plane
去一个非引渡国家
to a non-extradition country.
为什么冒着被抓的危险来这里
Why would you come here and risk getting caught
只为了绑♥架♥从未谋面的儿子吗
just to go and kidnap a son you never met?
因为我不是来绑♥架♥他的
Because I didn't come to kidnap him.
我是来保护他的
I came here to protect him.
谁要害他
Protect him from who?
民解组织
From the NLM.
他们知道中♥央♥情报局在澳洲抓到了你
They knew the CIA picked you up in Australia,
于是就绑♥架♥了你的孩子 对吗
and they went after your kid, didn't they?
我来晚了
I was too late.
他们先抓到了他
They got to him first.
那就说得通了
Makes sense.
绑♥架♥和民解组织的
Kidnapping is a tactic consistent
安全策略相一致
with NLM security measures.
如果成员被抓 他们就会
If an operative is captured, a hit squad is sent
抓走他的家人作为人♥质♥
to secure his family as collateral.
他们现在手里有萨戈多的儿子
So they're holding Salgado's son right now to make sure
来确保他不会暴露袭击目标
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表