你知道这个地址吗
Do you know that address?
不知道
No.
说实话
Truth.
听着 瑟琳娜一般是不找当地人的
Look, Serena didn't usually work with locals, okay?
一般都是找有钱的游客或是来岛上开会的
Just high-end tourists or conventioneers.
那你们怎么招客呢
How did she hook up with the johns?
这世上有种东西叫因特网
There's this thing called the Internet.
你应该听说过吧
Maybe you've heard of it.
你的笔记本电脑在哪
Where's your laptop?
如果我们能找到瑟琳娜最后接的客人
So, if we can find the last john Serena booked,
就可以找到凶手了
it could lead back to our killer.
她的客人应该不会用真名吧 你说呢
Her clientele wouldn't use their real names, though, would they?
是不太可能
Probably not.
但是一般会招♥妓♥的人
Then again, the guys we're dealing with
也不怎么擅长思考的
usually aren't thinking with their heads.
起码不太会用上半身思考
Not the big one anyway.
好啦 好啦 我明白你的意思了
Okay, okay, copy that.
我们就把瑟琳娜的笔记本交给方
Let's just get Serena's laptop over to Fong
看能不能追查到最后一个IP地址吧
and see if he can trace the last IP address.
估计得待会送过去了
That could be a while.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's wrong?
两辆车后有台黑色的越野 看见了吗
Black SUV two cars back-- you see it?
看见了
Oh, hello.
这车已经跟了我们两英里了
Yeah, it's been tailing us for the last two miles.
好的 谢了 麦克斯
Yeah, okay, thanks, Max.
瑟琳娜·安德鲁斯的死亡时间
TOD on Serena Andrews
是在昨晚十一点到十二点之间
was between 11:00 and 12:00 last night.
麦克斯确认了她在死前
Max just confirmed that she had sexual intercourse
有过性行为
just prior to the murder.
所以会留下DNA
So there's DNA.
麦克斯已经加急送去检验了
Max just put a rush order on it.
鉴证室应该很快就有结果了
Lab should have some answers any time soon.
我刚和鉴证室通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the lab.
有线索了吗
Did we get a hit?
我不知道
I don't know.
你刚说你接到了实验室的电♥话♥
You just said you got off the phone with the lab.
没错 他们告诉我他们接到严格命令
I did, yeah, and they told me they are on strict orders
不得进行化验
not to rush the testing.
来自谁的命令
Orders from whom?
丹宁州长的办公室
Governor Denning's office.
那辆越野车还在跟着我们
SUV's still on us.
第三个左转弯了
That's three straight lefts.
没准他们是在找停车场
Doubt they're looking for a parking spot.
你打算怎么做
How do you want to play it?
等着瞧
Hold on.
五零特遣队 马上下车
Five-O! Get out of the car now!
停车 停车
Hey, hey!
这都是怎么回事
What the hell was all that about?
不太清楚 你看到车牌了吗
I don't know, but did you catch the plates?
"G"字头的 政♥府♥车牌号♥
"G" Ride, yeah, government issue.
少校 少校
Commander, Commander,
你不能进去
you cannot go in there.
在着手进行调查的人是我 不是吗
Am I running this investigation or not?
请给我几分钟时间
Give us a minute, please.
下不为例
Don't ever do that again.
如果你打算介入这个案子的话
Why'd you ask me to take over this case
为什么还要让我接手
if you're going to interfere?
这里面有着一个指挥链
There is a chain of command here,
而你并不属于其中的高层人员
and you're not anywhere near the top.
有辆政♥府♥车辆在监控我的队伍
There is a state vehicle surveilling my team.
长官 实验室按照您的要求没有检验DNA
Sir, the lab can't process the DNA on your orders.
为什么还要阻碍我的一举一动
Why are you blocking every move I make?
我的命令与你的调查无关 少校
My orders are not subject to your scrutiny, Commander.
你在隐瞒些什么 州长
What the hell are you hiding, Governor?
应该是你想表达些什么
Just what the hell are you implying?
那个死了的女孩 你知道她是个妓♥女♥
The dead girl-- you knew she was a prostitute.
我们在尸体上发现的DNA 是你的吗
The DNA we found on the body-- is it yours?
不是
No.
-是你的吗 州长 -不
- Is it yours, Governor? - No!
不 我不知道受害人是个妓♥女♥
No, I did not know the victim was a prostitute,
也不是我 不是我的DNA
and no, it is not my DNA.
我不知道现在该不该相信你 长官
I don't know what to believe here, Sir.
如果我核查了DNA...
When I run that DNA...
这事儿会追溯到谁的头上
Who is it going to trace back to?
克里斯·弗里德
Chris Freed.
国会议员克里斯托弗·弗里德
Congressman Christopher Freed?
没错 我们即将上任的参议员
Yes, our soon- to-be senator.
我不明白
I don't understand.
少校 政♥治♥就是这么简单直接的
Politics, Commander, plain and simple.
不惜一切代价维护自身的羽翼
Protect your flank at all costs.
是你自己想独善其身吧
Protect your ass is what you mean.
克里斯·弗里德和我是老朋友
Chris Freed and I go a long way back.
我告诉他我会尽我所能帮他开脱
I told him I'd help out any way I can.
他需要在镇上找个住的地方
He needed a place in town to stay,
我认识那些现在不住在这儿的资助人
I knew these party donors who were away,
所以我把他安排在他们的房♥子住着
so I arranged it for him to stay at their house--
就是找到瑟琳娜·安德鲁斯尸体的那间
the same house Serena Andrews' body was found in.
为什么不在给我这桩案子的时候
Okay, why didn't you tell me the truth
就告诉我真♥相♥呢
when you handed me the case?
因为这样一桩丑闻足以断送一个好人一生
Because a scandal like this could ruin a good man's life
断送他参与选举的机会
and his chances of being elected.
你认为我不会发现吗
You didn't think I was gonna find out?
我想要随时掌握你所知道的消息
I was hoping to contain your findings as they came in,
然后判断是否可靠
determine if they were credible.
如果确信 我会采取相应措施
If they were, act accordingly.
你得明白
You have to understand,
克里斯·弗里德是荣誉奖章的获得者
Chris Freed is a Medal of Honor recipient,
是退伍军人事务委员会主席
chairman of the Veteran Affairs Committee.
而现在他涉嫌一桩谋杀案的调查
And now he's a suspect in a homicide investigation.
他还是我的朋友 少校
He is also my friend, Commander.
我们一起服过役
We served together.
所有人里 你该明白这代表着什么
Of all people, you know what that means.
容我多句嘴
And, may I add,
他还是个称职的单亲父亲
he is also a devoted single father,
因此在我们毁了他这一生前
so I wanted to be damn sure
我得先确定这桩案子的真♥相♥
that the facts were straight before we rip his life apart.
恕我直言...
With all due respect...
...我们刚在他的床上发现一名死去的妓♥女♥
...we just found a dead prostitute in his bed.
所以我得问问你 作为他的朋友
So I have to ask you-- as his friend,
我得问问你...
I have got to ask you...
你觉得有可能
do you think it's possible
是弗里德议员杀了这个女人吗
Congressman Freed could have killed this woman?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你知道在警务中称这为什么吗 -什么
- Okay, you know what we call this in police work? - What?
威基基 国会议员克里斯·弗里德办公室
完全是浪费时间
A complete and total waste of time.
听我说
Just listen to me.
如果有人知道国会议员在哪儿
Anybody knows where the congressman is,
那一定是他的新闻秘书
it's going to be his press secretary.
他什么也不会说的
He's not gonna tell us anything.
这些人为生计而撒谎 你知道的
These people lie for a living-- you know that, right?
就这个
This guy.
好吧 那边有什么消息吗
All right, we got anything over there?
打扰一下 是乔希·劳里吗
Excuse me, Josh Lowry?
我等会儿打给你
I'll have to call you back.
-没错 你们是 -史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
- Uh, yeah, who are you? - Steve McGarrett.
这位是丹尼·威廉姆斯警探
This is Detective Danny Williams.
我们是五零特遣队的
We're with Five-O.
我们想找弗里德议员
Hey, we're looking for Congressman Freed.
五零特遣队 谢谢你们的到来
Yeah, Five-O, thank you guys for coming down,
要知道
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表