火奴鲁鲁
全都拿走 兄弟们
Take it all, men!
什么都不留
Leave nothing behind!
晚上好 伙计们
Good evening, my dear fellow.
你们愿意
Would you be kind enough
带我和兄弟们去宫殿吗
to escort my men and I to the palace?
这是怎么回事
What is the meaning of this?
今晚 国王大人
This, my good king,
将载入你们王国的史册
is going to be remembered in your delightful commonwealth.
因为今夜
For tonight,
你们有幸款待了
you will be host to the most brutal of scoundrels
七大洋最野蛮的无赖
the seven seas has ever encountered.
看住他
Guard him.
慢慢来 各位
Take your time, gents.
宝贝很多 人人有份
Plenty of swag for everyone.
气色不错 兄弟
That's a smart look, chum.
麻烦交出你的功勋剑
Your order, if you don't mind.
夫人 这是什么香水的味道
Ah, me lady. What is that delightful fragrance?
它叫沐浴
It's called a bath.
你哪天也该试试
You should try it sometime.
原谅我如此无礼
Pardon me for being so bold.
现在 劳烦您交出国库的钥匙
Now, then, can I trouble you for the keys to the Treasury?
在国库里有价值三百万的财宝
Inside that vault was almost $3 million
金条 银器和货币
in gold, silver and currency,
我们把它洗劫一空
and we took it all.
那一晚
That night,
皇宫 国库
the Royal Palace, the Treasury
还有岛上各大家族
and all the large island companies
全部遭受重创
were systematically plundered.
海盗当时已经在衰落
We were a dying breed,
而我们是七大洋上仅剩的一支
the last remaining corsairs on the seven seas.
瓦胡岛这一票 是我们的巅峰之作
But the island of Oahu would be our greatest pillage.
晚上好 女士们 先生们
Aloha ahiahi. Ladies and gentlemen,
我美丽的堂妹科诺委于我重任
my beautiful cousin Kono has given me the duty
让我有幸担任今晚的司仪
and makana of being your entertainment for tonight.
首先我想请大家掌声欢迎新郎新娘
But first I'd like you all to give it up for the bride and groom.
有请他们闪亮登场
Here they are for the very first time.
西村夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Noshimuri.
借过 女士 当时什么情况
Excuse me, Ma'am. So what happened?
加百列在停车场拿枪指着我
Gabriel pulled a gun on me in the parking lot.
我已经改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
我不打算离开了
No longer planning on leaving.
用不了多久
It's only a matter of time
你和你的朋友们还会来挡我的路
before you and your friends get in my way again.
所以我现在来和你做一笔交易
So I've come to offer you a deal.
是吗
Really?
他日益壮大的贩毒帝国分你一半
50% of his growing drug empire
这提议还是挺大方的
seems like a pretty generous offer.
你怎么说的
So what'd you say?
我让他最好赶快开枪
I told him he'd better pull the trigger,
不然的话 我会找到他 然后逮捕他
because if he didn't, I would find him and put him down.
好 等一下
Okay, wait a minute.
这个人到你表妹的婚礼上来
This guy comes at you at your cousin's wedding,
他知道我们都在这儿
he knows we're all here.
这不是要收买♥♥你
This is not about a bribe.
他是为了传达一个消息
He's trying to send us a message.
这个消息就是他不怕我们
Yeah, and the message is saying he ain't scared of us.
各位 我不是说这件事情不重要
Guys, look, I don't mean to downplay how serious this was,
但是 想一想我们来此的初衷
but... let's remember why we're here
没错 你说的非常对
You know what? You're absolutely right.
是的 这是科诺和亚当的新婚之夜
Yes, she is. This is Kono and Adam's night--
我们应该和他们一起庆祝
we should be celebrating with them.
那样的话 我要去找我们家女王大人
Well, in that case, I better go find Her Majesty
跳支舞
and get my dance on.
我去请格蕾丝跳舞
I'm gonna dance with Grace.
那你呢 水手
What about you, sailor?
你还会跳舞吗
You still got it?
会 我还会的
Oh, yeah, I still got it.
你还会吗
You still got it?
走吧 舞后
Let's go, hotshot.
放马过来
Bring it!
你不来吗
You coming?
你们先去玩吧 我一会就来
You kids go have fun. I'll catch up with you.
格罗弗太太
Mrs. Grover?
我们要去跳吗
Are we going?
我们要跳
Yeah, we're going.
你总算主动出击了
Took you long enough.
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
我不确定
I don't know.
我现在有点两腿发软
I'm a little weak in the knees right now.
-是嘛 -是呢
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
表哥 来吧 跟我跳一会
Hey, cuz, come on, let me see those moves.
没问题
Absolutely.
你好
Hello.
不 我起来了
No, I'm awake.
好的 我马上就到
Yeah, I'll be right there.
昨晚真棒
That was some night.
是啊 传奇一夜
Yeah, it was pretty epic.
我本来希望我们两个
I was kind of hoping you and I
今天早上可以谈谈的
could talk a little bit this morning.
我们会谈的
We will.
去吧 我等你回来
Go. Go. I'll be here when you get back.
死者姓名是基努·卡尔森
Vic's name is Keanu Carson.
四十岁 独居
40 years old, lives alone.
我们还有哪些他的资料 杜克
What else do we know about this guy, Duke?
没有案底 邻居说他很友善
No record. Neighbors say he was friendly.
他有个女朋友 伊莎贝尔·洛诺
He had a girlfriend, Isabelle Lono.
我们正在找她
We're trying to track her down.
还有 他是作家
Also, he wrote books.
机场卖♥♥的小说
Airport fiction.
看看这个
Whoa, look at this.
-什么东西 -录像带
- What is it? - Videocassettes.
你上回看到录像带是哪个年代了
When was the last time you saw one of these?
不确定 这都是自己录制的
I don't know. It's all homemade stuff.
只有一个不见了
Except there's one missing.
拜伦·沃什伯恩访谈
1975年10月 第二卷 共四卷
拜伦·沃什伯恩访谈 1975年10月
Byron Washburn Interview. October 1975.
丹尼 你看
Danny, look at that.
好 看来卡尔森先生本来在看
All right, so Mr. Carson here is watching
1975年的拜伦·沃什伯恩访谈
Byron Washburn interview from 1975.
也许凶手离开的时候把录像带拿走了
Maybe the killer takes the tape with him when he leaves.
在他一枪崩了这个人之后
Right after he puts a bullet in this guy.
-拜伦·沃什伯恩又是谁 -我不知道
- But who's Byron Washburn? - I don't know.
也许这个人在写关于他的小说
Maybe this guy is writing a airport novel about him.
如果是这样的话 看来有人
If that's the case, it looks like there's somebody out there
不希望那段故事公之于众
who doesn't want that story told.
好了 睁开眼吧
All right, open up.
你做的吗
You made this?
别这么惊讶嘛
Don't look so surprised.
你一直有佣人帮忙
Well, you've always had help.
以后没有了
Well, that's about to change.
我说的都是真心的 亚当
I meant what I said, Adam.
这些都不重要
None of this matters.
我只想要你
I only want you.
快过来
So come here.
要凉了
It's getting cold.
尝尝看
Try it.
你的厨艺要一直这么好 我很快就会胖了
You keep cooking like this, I'll be fat in no time.
胖胖的挺可爱的
I think I like you fat.
你说什么
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表