We've determined that the robbery was staged.
-什么 -科特勒教授是被某个
- What? -Professor Cutler was killed
能进入实验室的人所杀
by somebody who had access to the lab.
谁会想做如此残忍♥的事
Who would've wanted to do something like that?
罗斯先生 你是学院院长
Well, Mr. Roth, you're chairman of the department.
我们还指望你能告诉我们
We were hoping you could tell us.
给
There you go.
能进入实验室的学生和校工名单
List of every student and faculty member with lab access.
谢谢 科特勒教授经常使用实验室吗
Thanks. So did Professor Cutler use the lab often?
是的 他们这类人一旦出名了
I'd say so. Once these guys get published,
他们有一半的时间是花在著作和研究上
half their time is spent writing and researching.
然后教学的任务就摊到
Then it falls on teaching assistants like me
像我这样的助教身上
to pick up the slack in the classroom.
布莱姆 你知道他昨天在实验室忙什么吗
Bram, do you know what he was working on in the lab last night?
不知道 他经常在实验室待到很晚
No. Been spending a lot of late nights there.
晚到不可思议的地步
Keeping weird hours.
不过 教授最近有很多
But then there's a lot about the Professor's behavior
很奇怪的行为
that seemed odd lately.
是吗 譬如呢
Really? How so?
他会缺席讲座
Well, he started missing lectures.
就算出现了 也显得心不在焉
When he did show up, he seemed distracted.
我问他是不是有事不顺利
I asked him if everything was okay,
他让我管好自己的事就好
and he told me to mind my own business.
几天前发生了一件事
There was one incident a couple of days ago,
不过我觉得没什么大不了
but I'm quite certain it was nothing.
不如说来让我们听听看
Why don't you let us make that call?
我当时听到叫喊声
I heard yelling.
我往外看 看到有位学生
When I looked outside, I saw a student
气冲冲地离开乔的办公室
storming out of Joel's office.
她还在哭 看起来很烦躁
She was crying and she seemed very upset.
她有名字吗
Does this student have a name?
当然有 只是我不知道
I'm sure she does, but I don't know what it is.
我能告诉你们的只有她身高一米五八
All I can tell you is she was about five-two
棕色头发 黑眼睛
with brown hair and dark colored eyes.
教授有提过为什么而争吵吗
Did the Professor say what the argument was about?
乔很注重隐私
Joel was a very private person.
我从不过问他的私人生活
I never asked him about his personal life.
等下 一位女学生哭着从他办公室
Whoa, whoa, a female student comes out of his office
跑出来 怎么就是私人生活了
with tears in her eyes-- how's that a personal matter?
等下 我没有暗示...
Wait a minute, I never meant to insinuate...
你刚刚就是这意思
You just did.
你的朋友已经死了
Look, your friend is dead,
你不用继续保全他
so why don't you stop trying to protect him.
如果你知道点什么 你得告诉我们
If you know something, you need to tell us.
现在就说
Right now.
乔和他的学生有种特别的交流方式
Joel had a way of connecting with his students;
让复杂的东西变得易懂
making complex ideas understandable.
如此聪明的人很受年轻女人的青睐
Intellect like that can be very alluring to a young woman.
你们真该瞧瞧她们看他的眼神
You should've seen the way they looked at him.
他有越界吗
He ever cross the line?
我也有这样的疑问
I have my suspicions.
但如果我发现他越界了
But if I had found out that he was sleeping with a student,
我早就把他开除了
I would have had to fire him.
这就是我从不过问的原因
That's why I just never asked.
纵情跳舞 让我如此奋亢*
*Unskinny bop, just blows me away
纵情跳舞*
*Unskinny bop
从早上到日落*
*All night and day
纵情跳舞 跳舞 跳舞*
*Unskinny bop, bop, bop
她纵情玩乐*
*She just loves to play
纵情跳舞 无需多言*
*Unskinny bop, got nothin' more to say...
开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding.
你好 民夫人
Aloha, Mrs. Min.
你丈夫希望用迟来的午餐给你个惊喜
Your husband wanted to surprise you with a late lunch.
那还真是惊喜啊
Consider me surprised.
你给我定的是什么破酒店啊
What kind of two-star dump you putting me up in here?
浴室竟然没有熨斗
Bathroom doesn't even have a flat iron.
来得正好 我饿了
About time. I'm starving.
好吧 首先 闭拢你的腿
All right, first of all, cross your legs.
好 然后 我不知道
Okay, second of all, I don't know how
-兄弟借过 -你是怎么定到午餐的
- Excuse me, brotha. - You managed this,
但我是不会付午餐的钱
but I am not signing for this food.
好姐妹 你来评评理
You tell 'em, sister.
好家伙 你们竟然说这是大虾
Bruddah, you call these jumbo shrimp?
他们那么小 那么硬
They're small, they're rubbery,
还没有味道
and they got no flavor.
不好意思 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
食物不能退回了
I can't take the food back now.
既然这味道那么糟糕 干嘛你还要吃
Okay, if it's that bad, why are you still eating it?
我更想问的是
And a better question is,
你在这里干什么
what the hell are you doing here?
桑在酒吧打电♥话♥给我
Sang called me from the joint.
说想要几件新衣服出庭时穿 你看看
Said he needed some fresh threads for his court date. Check it out.
瞧瞧这翻领
Check those lapels, huh?
疤面煞星风格哦
Tony Montana style.
这可是量身定制的 兄弟
Made to measure, brah.
我的裁缝是岛上最棒的
My tailor is the best on the Island.
我从来不买♥♥现成的东西
I don't buy nothing off the rack no more.
确实不错
I'm sure you don't.
很好笑吗
Oh, you think this is funny?
昨天你还蹲在弗吉尼亚州的监狱里
Yesterday, you were sitting in a supermax in Virginia
因为岛上有过半的混球想要你死
'cause half the bad guys on this island wanted you dead.
现在 你回来了
And now, you're back.
这儿有很多危险人物
And there are some very dangerous people
不希望你明天出庭作证
who do not want you testifying tomorrow.
所以 换成是我
So, I'd quit treating this place
可不会当自己是来度假的
like a hospitality suite.
好吧 我只是好奇
Okay, I'm just curious.
你到底约了多少人过来
How many people did you invite?
没其他人了
I'm not expecting no one else.
上帝保佑
Oh, thank God.
检察官办公室的杰森·帕克
Jason Parker from the office of the prosecuting attorney.
我来准备证人明天的证词
I'm here to prep the witness for his testimony tomorrow.
Decker警官会在这期间接替你的工作
Officer Decker here will relieve you of duty while we prepare.
交给你们了
He's all yours.
-这就是你们工作的地方 -没错
- This is where you work? - Yeah.
不赖嘛
Not bad.
这电脑太棒了
Oh, bitchin' computer.
-不... -这上面有扫雷吗
- No, hey... - You got Minesweeper on this thing?
慢着 停 停 停
Ho, ho, hey. Stop. Stop. Stop.
到我办公室去等着 好吗
Please, go wait in my office, okay?
我应该在那儿做点什么
What am I supposed to do in there?
我不知道
I don't know.
何不思索一下你以前做出的糟糕人生选择呢
Why don't you go meditate on the poor life decisions you've made,
或许可以想想你该如何将它转回正轨
maybe think about how you can turn it all around.
请吧
Please.
好吧
Okay.
这就像对狗狗进行居家训练
It's like, uh, house-training a puppy.
这孩子对冲动一点控制力都没有
I mean, the kid has zero impulse control.
大伙们 我收到一封语♥音♥邮件
Guys, I got a voice mail
你们得听听
you need to hear.
两天前发送到科特勒教授手♥机♥里的
This came through on Professor Cutler's cell phone two days ago.
你不能这么对我
You can't do this to me.
如果你还是忽视我
If you keep ignoring me,
你会付出代价的
there will be consequences.
这威胁的严重程度有点高啊
As far as threats go, that's not subtle.
查出发件人了吗
We identify the caller?
号♥码显示是一个叫做丽贝卡·芳的人
Yeah, number came back to a Rebecca Fine.
瓦胡州立大学学生证 夏威夷身份证
她是科特勒高等化学课程的大四学生
She's a senior in Cutler's Advanced Chem Class.
一米五八 棕色头发 棕色眼睛
Five foot two, brown hair, brown eyes.
跟描述的那个
Matches the description of the student
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表