毛伊岛
拉海纳镇
奥利维亚·维克多
Olivia Victor?
我是维克多医生
I'm Dr. Victor.
我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
I'm Commander Steve McGarrett.
这位是科诺·卡拉克瓦警官
This is Officer Kono Kalakaua.
我们是五零特遣队的
We're with Five-O.
有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
你认识艾登·欧康奈尔吗
Do you know Aiden O'Connell?
他是我的病人
He's my patient.
很抱歉通知你 女士 他死了
Okay, we're sorry to inform you of this, ma'am, but he's dead.
什么 发生什么事了
What? What happened?
他遇害了
He was murdered.
-我们在甘蔗田里找到了他的尸体 -这里
- His body was found up in the cane fields. - Here?
我不明白
I don't understand.
他来毛伊岛做什么
What was he doing in Maui?
我们正指望你来告诉我们答案呢
We were hoping you could tell us.
我不知道
I have no idea.
因为根据通话记录
Because according to phone records,
在昨晚六点左右
you, uh, you spoke to him for eight minutes,
你和他通话长达八分钟
last night, around 6:00.
艾登昨晚也许是跟
Aiden may have spoken to someone
拿了我手♥机♥的某人在通话
on my cell phone last night,
但那不是我 因为我的手♥机♥
but it actually wasn't me because I lost it
在昨天早上跑步的时候弄丢了
yesterday morning on my run.
你是说 有人偷了你的手♥机♥
So, somebody stole your phone,
还和你的病人通了八分钟的电♥话♥
spoke to your patient for eight minutes?
这你要怎么解释
How do you explain that?
我解释不了
I can't.
我也希望我可以
Wish I could.
我也希望我能告诉你们发生了什么
I wish I could tell you what happened.
维克多医生 昨晚你在哪里
Dr. Victor, where were you last night?
昨晚 我就在这里
Last night, I was here.
有人和你一起吗
Was anybody here with you?
你是什么人 退伍军人吗
What are you... ex-military?
你没有回答我的问题 女士
You didn't answer the question, ma'am.
你不也没回答我吗
Neither did you.
你以前是陆军还是海军
You in the Army or the Navy?
或者是空军
Air Force?
海军
Navy.
你执行过多少任务
How many times you been deployed?
昨晚 你一个人在家
Last night, you were home alone?
没错
That's right.
去过伊♥拉♥克♥还是阿富汗
You in Iraq? Afghanistan?
你看起来一副久经沙场的样子
You seem like you've seen a lot of combat.
在战场上见识过很多暴♥力♥事件吧
You see a lot of violence over there?
维克多医生 请你离你的车远点
Dr. Victor, I'm gonna have to ask you to step away from the car.
科诺 打给鉴证科
Kono, call CSU,
让他们马上过来
get them down here right now
给这辆车取证 这上面有证据
to process this vehicle. There's evidence on it.
你这是在做什么
Um, what do you think you're doing?
奥利维亚·维克多
Olivia Victor,
你因涉嫌谋杀艾登·欧康奈尔而被捕
you're under arrest for the murder of Aiden O'Connell.
你真的确定她是凶手吗 头儿
Are you sure about this, boss?
看看 也没见她两腿发抖啊
Look at her, she's not exactly shaking in her boots.
那只是表面
That's a front.
她知道我们在观察她
She knows we're watching.
她已经对我们撒了两次谎了 科诺
She's already lied to us twice, Kono,
第一次是她手♥机♥的事
once about the cell phone,
第二次是问她昨晚在哪儿
and about where she was last night.
她一边在我们眼皮底下
She did this while
摧毁证据 一边对我们撒谎
destroying evidence right in front of us.
而且还面不改色
All without breaking a sweat.
麦格瑞特少校 我们必须放了她
Commander McGarrett, we're gonna have to release her.
还不行
No, not yet.
我们不能仅凭猜测就把她扣在这儿
We can't just hold her on a hunch.
那车上除了根甘蔗杆外别的什么都没有
The car came back clean except for one sugar cane stalk.
而且你也知道 这东西岛上随处可见
And as you know, that stuff's all over the Island.
那她的手♥机♥呢
What about her cell phone?
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
没有证据能反驳她的不在场证明
And there's nothing to contradict her alibi.
但也不能证明那就是真的 对吧
And there's nothing to prove it either, right?
话是没错 但这并不能作为扣押的依据
Yeah, but that's not probable cause.
抱歉 少校
Sorry, Commander.
我真希望可以对你说声
I wish I could say it was
很高兴认识你 少校
a pleasure to meet you, Commander.
是你杀了他 对不对
You killed him, didn't you?
你的心理问题看来还不少
Boy, you have some issues, don't you?
也许 可谋杀绝对不是其中之一
Maybe, but murder's not one of them.
我想帮他 没想杀他
I was trying to help him. I didn't kill him.
就是你干的
Yeah, you did.
好吧 那你就去证明吧
Okay, well, I guess you'll just have to prove it then.
火奴鲁鲁
马卡尼凯直升机停机坪
这个女人很聪明
All right, this woman is smart.
我们得比她更聪明才行
We need to be smarter.
但她要是以为自己
But if she thinks she committed
做得天衣无缝的话 那她就错了
the perfect murder, she's wrong.
她肯定在什么地方留下了蛛丝马迹
Somewhere along the way she messed up,
我们就要靠那些抓到她
that's how we're gonna catch her.
好吧 "手♥机♥丢了"的借口确实不怎么样
Okay, the whole "I lost my cell phone" thing is kind of weak.
问题是 这也有可能是真的
The problem is, it could be true.
而且甘蔗在毛伊岛上确实随处可见
And sugar cane is everywhere on Maui.
好吧 你怎么推测出来的
All right, what's your theory?
推测 奥利维亚是艾登的心理医生
My theory? Olivia was Aiden's shrink.
这关系够亲密了吧
That's a pretty intimate relationship.
好吧 你认为
Okay, so you're thinking
她应该知道艾登
that she should know what Aiden might
是因为什么而招来杀身之祸
have been into that could have gotten him murdered.
没错 可她却不跟我们说实话
Exactly-- instead, she's lying to us.
她声称对此事毫不知情
she's claiming complete ignorance.
我才不信她的鬼话
I don't buy it for a second. All right?
无论他们之间发生了什么
Whatever went on between the two of them that made him
能让他昨天给她打了二十七次电♥话♥
call her 27 times yesterday,
她绝对脱不了干系
is damning to her.
好吧 她也不会是第一个
Yeah, well, she wouldn't be the first
-跟病人上♥床♥的心理医生了 -没错
- shrink to sleep with a patient. - That's right,
要是她想结束这段关系
and if she broke it off and he threatened
而他又威胁要告发她违反职业操守的话
to turn her in for professional misconduct,
那这就是杀人动机
that's motive.
不 这只是推测
No, it's a theory.
-这是我的直觉 -好吧 那你的直觉
- That's my gut. - Okay, does your gut
能让我们找到什么证据以便起诉她吗
have any evidence that we can bring to a prosecutor?
暂时没有
Not yet.
但如果艾登和这位好医生上过床
But if Aiden was sleeping with the good doctor,
他的妻子或许知道些什么
maybe his wife knew something about it.
有没有搞错
You got to be kidding me.
怎么了 你又犯什么病
What, what's the matter with you?
是她
That's her.
那是奥利维亚
That's Olivia.
她在这儿做什么
What is she doing here?
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
我看见了
Yeah, I saw it.
我对此深表遗憾 欧康奈尔女士
Really sorry for your loss, Mrs. O'Connell.
事情发生得如此突然
It's just such a shock.
我认为最痛苦的莫过于此
I think that's the hardest part.
就好像被突袭了一样
I feel like I've been ambushed.
我们到这儿时
We, uh, we happened to arrive
碰巧看见奥利维亚·维克多离开
just as Olivia Victor was leaving.
她到这儿来做什么
What was she doing here?
她过来表示哀悼
She came to offer her condolences.
你知道你丈夫去世那天曾试图联♥系♥过她吗
You know your husband tried to call her the day he died?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表