Right now we take a break, we wait.
等着 等什么
Wait, wait for what?
等着那头大虎鲨离开 丹尼
For the huge tiger shark to go away, Danny.
然后我们按计划进行
Then we stick to the plan.
相信我 这够等好一会儿了
Trust me, it's going to be a long wait.
怎么 这会儿你成鲨鱼专家了
What, you're a shark expert now?
不 我是麦格瑞特牌扫把星专家
No, I am an expert on McGarrett, the danger magnet.
这是我的错吗
Oh, this is my fault?
这世上还有谁
Who else on the planet Earth
能把一场愉快而放松的钓鱼之旅
could turn a nice, relaxing day of fishing
变成劫船和与鲨鱼邂逅
into a boatjacking and a shark encounter?
我是扫把星
I'm a danger magnet?
告诉你吧 这全是你的悲观态度导致的
Let me tell you something. It's your negative attitude.
我懂了 我懂了
Oh, I see. I see.
这么说鲨鱼能感知到我的悲观吗
So the shark could sense my negative attitude?
鲨鱼和狗一样 能嗅得出恐惧
Sharks can sense fear, just like dogs.
我们现在处在海中♥央♥ 救生艇还漏气
We are in a leaking dinghy in the middle of the ocean.
我不怕才怪
Of course I'm scared!
不就是海水嘛 丹尼 海水而已
Hey, it's water, Danny. It's just water.
还有虎鲨
With tiger sharks
激流和各种会要你命的玩意儿
and riptides and all kinds of other stuff to make you dead.
不是谁都像你一样在海豹突击队受过特训
Not everybody's a Navy SEAL, Steve.
说真的 丹尼 大海跟你有什么过节
Seriously, Danny, what is your problem with the ocean?
一般人谁会讨厌水
I mean, who hates water?
人体百分之六十都是水啊
60% of the human body is water!
所以我也讨厌人啊
Well, that explains why I hate people, all right?
尤其是你
You are at the top of my list.
现在我倒希望那只鲨鱼跟着咱们
Yeah, right now, i'm thinking that shark would be better company.
那你去啊 去跟虎鲨嬉戏
Then go. Then go swimming with the tiger shark.
不过要是它靠近你的时候 麻烦揍它一拳
But do me a favor. If he comes near you, punch him.
我可不想告诉你妹
I do not want to be the one
你哥变人肉寿司了
to tell your sister you ended up man sushi.
谁也不会变成人肉寿司
No one's gonna be man sushi.
海洋温和又安全
The ocean is fine, the ocean is safe
只要你头脑清醒就好
as long as you know what you're doing.
其实我以前很喜欢大海
You know, I used to love the ocean, okay?
我以前每年夏天都去野木林
I went to Wildwood every single summer of my life.
我爸妈会在那儿租间度假屋
My parents would rent a summer house there.
有一年 我最好的朋友
This one summer, my best friend,
比利·塞尔维跟我们一起去
Billy Selway, he comes with us.
我们干每件事都比赛
And we had this competition thing going.
所有像飞盘 橄榄球
Everything-- Frisbee, uh, football,
棒球 一切你说得出名字的东西
baseball, anything, you name it.
有一天 我们打算比赛
So one day, we... we decide
游到浮标那儿再游回来
to swim out to the buoy and back.
中途我被一个激流困住了
Halfway out there, I get stuck in this really bad riptide,
那时我就慌了
and I... I start to panic.
比利看见后赶紧朝我游来 可是
So Billy sees me and he starts to head out to me, but then,
他游到中途就出事了
halfway out to me, something happens.
他被一股暗流攫住 然后
He gets stuck in this undertow, and, uh,
一眨眼的功夫 他就不见了
one minute he's there, one minute... he's gone.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry, man.
他的尸体是在离岸三英里处被发现的
Found his body three miles down the coast.
这件事我很久都没跟人提过了
And I've... I've not told that story in a very long time.
我带着女儿
Took me moving to Hawaii
搬来夏威夷 又重新来到海里
with my daughter to even get back in the ocean again,
这就是为什么
so that is why...
我不喜欢海水 懂了吗
I don't like the water, okay?
那是什么
Oh, oh. What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
是游艇
It's a yacht.
不会又是条救生艇吧
Sure it's not a dinghy?
你真幽默
You're a funny guy.
这里有人
Ho! Over here!
五零特遣队总部
我是麦格瑞特 有事请留言
McGarrett. Leave a message.
有消息吗
Hey, any luck?
码头那边没人见过他们
Nobody at the marina's seen them, and
他俩也不接电♥话♥
they aren't answering their cell phones, either.
他们迟到多久了
Okay, how late are they?
三小时前我就该到接他们了
I was supposed to pick them up about three hours ago,
所以我现在很担心
so, I'm officially worried.
你追踪得到他们手♥机♥吗
Were you able to triangulate their cell phones?
查不到 他俩手♥机♥都没信♥号♥♥了
No. Both their signals are dead, nonfunctioning.
他们有没有说去哪里
Did they say where they were going?
史蒂夫只说 那是他爸以前
The only thing I could get out of Steve was
常带他去的
that it was some secret spot
一个秘密地点
that his father used to take him to.
他要带丹尼去钓他的第一条吞拿鱼
He wanted to get Danny his first tuna.
他们借了我叔叔的船
So, they took my uncle's boat,
我可以用全球定位系统找到船
which means I should be able to get a location off the GPS.
找到了
Got it.
奇怪
That's odd.
史蒂夫不是让你去
Didn't Steve ask you to pick him up
南岸航海俱乐部找他吗
at the South Shore Sailing Club?
对啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
导航显示
According to the GPS,
船正停在北岸
the boat's docked on the North Shore.
他们去那儿干什么
What are they doing there?
北岸码头
就是那艘
That's it over there.
我去找码头负责人谈谈
I'll go talk to the dockmaster.
好
All right.
史蒂夫 丹尼
Steve? Danny?
他俩向来枪不离身
They wouldn't leave these behind.
看来他们钓到东西了
Looks like they caught something
我们可以确认他们是去钓鱼了
so we know they were out fishing.
阿成
Chin?
那看起来像是血迹
That looks like blood.
这是谁的衬衫 史蒂夫的还是丹尼的
Whose shirt is this? Steve's? Danny's?
可能是史蒂夫的 我不确定
It could be Steve's. I'm not sure.
也可能不是他俩的衣服
Might not belong to either of them.
血迹还没干
But that looks fresh.
我们得查查当地各家医院
We need to check all the local hospitals.
我马上叫犯罪现场小组来
I'll call crime scene down here,
让他们彻查这艘船
have them go over every inch of this boat
看看到底发生过什么
and figure out what happened.
码头负责人说
All right. So the dockmaster said
他午饭回来后 那艘船就停在那儿了
that the boat was already docked when he got back from lunch.
-能查出都有谁从船上下来吗 -查不到
- Any way of finding out who got off of it? - No.
上周摄像头被雷击坏了
Lightning strike took out the security cameras last week.
他们没理由
Well, it doesn't make sense that
把船开回来 再玩失踪
they would bring the boat back to shore and then disappear.
也许他们没有回来
Maybe they didn't.
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
看起来那里没人
Doesn't look like anybody's on there.
有人吗
Hello!
我觉得这救生艇是这艘船上的
I think this dinghy belongs to this boat.
看起来劫船的人之前在这艘船上
Looks like our boatjacker was on board.
是怎样的蠢货才会留下这么好的船
What kind of an idiot would leave this nice boat
坐一条破破烂烂的救生艇出海
and go out in the open ocean in that miserable dinghy?
丹尼
Danny.
原因在此
That's why.
血是新弄上去的
That blood's fresh.
我发现了更多血迹
I got more blood.
他死了
He's dead.
这就解释了为什么劫船者会在救生艇上
Answers why our jacker was in the dinghy.
他当时正在逃离犯罪现场
He was fleeing a crime scene.
看起来 受害人被近距离射击了三次
Looks like our victim was shot three times, close range.
我发现了一枚九毫米口径的子弹
I got a nine millimeter.
和劫船者用的一样
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表