确实是好消息
That is good news.
也许有人在游戏中录下了凶手
Maybe one of them caught our killer in the act.
我拆开了模拟战斗里用的步♥枪♥
I've broken down the rifles used in the simulation.
这些是七毫米口径的枪♥支♥
Barrels measure out at seven millimeters.
即使改造激发装置
Even if you modify the firing mechanism,
也不可能射出九毫米的子弹
there's no way one these could have discharged a nine-mil round.
那就是说得有人带着真枪
Okay, so that means somebody had to have a real gun.
这应该不难
Wouldn't be hard to pull off.
玩家进来时没有经过搜查
Participants don't get searched coming in,
仿♥真♥枪♥也很逼真
and the simulation guns look so authentic,
很难与真枪分辨开来
it's hard to tell them apart from the real thing.
-史蒂夫 -杜克 有什么发现
- Steve. - Duke, what do you got?
手♥枪♥ 九毫米口径
Handgun, nine-millimeter.
我手下发现这把枪被丢在一个灌木丛里
My guys found it ditched in some scrub
距离谋杀现场不到四十六米
less than 50 yards from the murder scene.
小型手♥枪♥ 偷偷带进来再合适不过了
Pocket pistol. Ideal for concealed carry.
对 那么戴维斯的一位同事
Right. So one of Davis's coworkers
可能偷偷地把枪带进来 杀了他
could have snuck this on, killed him,
在你们来之前扔了凶器
then dumped the weapon before you guys arrived.
真是有助于团队建设啊
So much for team building.
没必要进行枪击残留物检测
I take it GSR testing is out.
因为 所有人身上都有
I mean, all of these guys are gonna have gunpowder
仿♥真♥枪♥造成的火♥药♥残留
on them from the simulation weapons.
但只有凶手射出的子弹是真的
But only the murder weapon fired real bullets.
所以我们要检测铅残留
Which is why we're testing for lead.
如果有谁测出有铅残留
If it's present on one of these guys,
那就是凶手
they're our shooter.
伙计们 等等
Guys, give me a second.
我本来都不应该过来的
I shouldn't even be here.
这次度假只针对高管
This retreat is for executives only,
我只是个助手
and I'm just an assistant.
但斯科特知道我的梦想着来夏威夷
But Scott knew it was my dream to visit Hawaii,
所以他付钱让我过来
so he paid for me to come.
机票 酒店 都是他出的钱
The flight, the hotel, all out of his own pocket.
梅琳达 我有个问题
Melinda, I have to ask you a question.
就你所知
To the best of your knowledge,
斯科特身边有人
did any of Scott's associates have a,
和他不和吗
have a problem with him?
斯科特·戴维斯是我见过的最聪明的人
Scott Davis was the smartest person I've ever met in my life.
人们有可能会被他的智商吓到
People can be intimidated by that,
但所有同事都喜欢他
but everyone at work loved him.
好的
Okay.
等一下好吗
Give me a second, please?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
结果出来了
The results came in.
这些人手上都没测出铅残留
None of these guys tested positive for lead trace.
那是谁开枪的呢
So who fired the murder weapon?
好了 所有的时间编码都同步了
Okay, so the time codes are all synced up
这11个运动相机都在实时播放
and all 11 action cameras are playing back in real time.
别朝我后背开枪 老兄
Try not to shoot me in the back, dude!
-我们是一队的 -废话
- We're on the same team! - Aw, crap.
这到底要怎么玩
Uh, which way does this thing go in?
拜托 老兄 没这么难吧
Come on, man, it's not that hard.
等一下 暂停 暂停
Wait a minute. Pause. Pause it.
这家伙的摄像视角在哪
Where's this guy's camera angle?
貌似这里没有
Uh, doesn't look like we have it.
但所有11个摄像头都是开着的
But all 11 camera feeds are up and running.
放大这张图
Well, punch in on him.
这就是没有的原因了
Well, that's why we don't have it.
他身上没有行动摄像头
He's not wearing an action cam.
没错 看他的面罩
Yeah. Check out his mask.
和其他人的很不一样
It's a pretty different than the others.
也就是说 场上总共有12个人
Okay, so we got 12 men on the field.
对 11个玩家 和一个杀手
Yeah, 11 players, one killer.
我们已经设置了路障 以及飞机巡视
We have road blocks set up, birds in the air.
至今为止没有任何嫌犯的迹象
No sign of our suspect so far.
已经过了一小时了
It's been over an hour.
即使是这种地带 他也早跑没影了
Even in this terrain, he's long gone.
凶器那边呢
What about the murder weapon?
鉴证室正在处理 应该是条死胡同
Lab's processing it now. Looks like a dead end.
没有指纹 序列号♥也被抹掉了
No prints, serial number's been filed off.
好吧 谢了 杜克
All right, thanks, Duke.
-谢谢 -我拿枪手的照片给大家辨认
- Thanks. - Hey, I showed around a photo of our shooter,
但没人记得在模拟枪战中见过他
but no one remembers seeing him during the training simulation.
他们的一个同事
Turns out one of their colleagues
今早本该一起过来的
was supposed to join them this morning.
但他没出现 此人叫布兰特·摩西
Never showed up. His name's Brent Mercer.
我查了他的信♥用♥卡♥
Yeah, I ran his credit card.
他刚预定了一班飞机出城
He just booked a flight out of town.
一小时后离开火奴鲁鲁
Leaves Honolulu in an hour.
一小时 这家伙在同事被杀后
An hour? Guys skips town that quickly
这么急着出城
after his colleague's murder,
我得和他谈谈
it's the guy I want to talk to.
五零特遣队总部
我不知道你们是谁
I don't know who you people are,
但你们必须向我解释
but you're damn sure gonna explain to me
为什么你们把我托下飞机
why you pulled me off my flight
还把我绑在这把椅子上
and strapped me to this chair.
我现在本该在去旧金山的途中
I should be halfway to San Francisco by now.
如果你说完了 我们就开始说重点
If you're done, maybe we could focus on
今天早上9点27分 你在哪里
where you were this morning, specifically at 9:27 a.m.
你的同事
Which is the exact time
斯科特·戴维斯就是在这个时候被枪杀的
that your coworker Scott Davis was shot and killed.
什么
What?
斯科特死了
Scott's dead?
"杀人犯最佳表演奖"
Wow. The award for best performance
的得主是...
by a murder suspect goes to...
等等 你们觉得是我杀了他
Wait, wait, wait. You guys think I killed him?
这太离谱了
That-That's insane.
这也没有很离谱
Well, it's not really insane.
今早的战斗模拟
You were conspicuously absent
你显然缺席了
from the field trip this morning,
而且你还没告诉我们你当时在哪
and you still haven't told us where you were.
我当时在酒店
I was at the hotel.
在睡觉
I was sleeping in.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
有人能为你作证吗
Can anyone corroborate that?
没有
No.
我们来重新整理一下
All right, let's-let's recap.
你恨被害人
You hated the victim,
没有不在场证明
you have no alibi,
而且在他被杀之后
and you tried to duck out of town
你就急着要离开这里
just a little while after he was killed.
谁说...谁说我恨斯科特了
Whoa, who said... who said I hated Scott?
是你自己非常明确地说你恨斯科特
You said you hated Scott quite articulately, actually.
斯科特 我是布兰特
Scott, it's Brent.
我一直知道你是个傲慢的狗♥杂♥种♥
You know, I always knew you were an arrogant son of a bitch,
但你今晚亲自证明了这一点
but you proved yourself tonight, pal.
随那些人拍你的马屁吧
Those guys can keep kissing your ass.
我和你没什么好说的了
I'm done with you.
这是你的声音吗
Is that your voice?
到底是不是
Is that your voice?
对 是我的声音
Yeah, it's my voice.
所以是你昨天深夜
Okay, so you leave this message
给斯科特的语♥音♥信箱留了言
on Scott's voice mail late last night.
然后不到12小时 他就死了
Then less than 12 hours later, he's dead.
事情不是这样的
It's not what it sounds like.
听我说 我们一大堆人
Look, guys, a bunch of us,
昨晚一起出去喝东西了
we went out for drinks last night.
然后我们遇到了斯科特
And we ran into Scott, okay?
我朝他走过去 和他打招呼
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表