Yeah, okay.
急诊室有什么消息吗?
Hey, any, uh, news… …from the pit?
他还好吗?
Just… Uh, how is he?
他装上了叶克膜,目前状况稳定
He's on ECMO and stable.
但我不确定他是否能够再自主呼吸
But I don't know if he'll ever breathe on his own again.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的病人在上面,你去急诊室做什么?
What were you doing in the ER when my patients are up here?
请解释清楚
Please explain that to me.
-我们何不先深呼吸一下?-我的呼吸很顺畅,谢谢
-Um, why don't we take a breath? -I'm breathing just fine, thank you.
我帮同事去看一名病人,我…
I was checking on a patient for a colleague, and I...
-在急诊室?-杜古医生…
-In the ER? -Dr. Ndugu...
贝利医生,你先等等
Dr. Bailey, hold on.
如果我连简单的指示都无法放心交给你
If-If I can't trust you to follow simple instructions,
我没办法让你在我手下工作
I can't have you on my service.
-杜古医生,我需要私下跟你聊一下 -我要你看着是因为…
-Dr. Ndugu, I need a word in private. -I asked you to step in because I...
我们要开始麻醉了,你准备好了吗?
We're about to start the anesthesia. Are you ready?
好的
Okay.
等等,不好意思
Wait. Excuse me.
我方便…
Is it all right if I…
嗨,我是茱尔丝,我们今早见过
Hi. I'm Jules. We met this morning.
我是其中一名实习医生
I'm one of the interns.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
好的,是我叫格瑞弗斯,去急诊室看一个病人
Okay. I asked Griffith to check on a patient in the emergency room.
我不知道你的病人状况危急
I didn't realize that your patient was borderline critical.
她知道,她应该拒绝你才对
She knew. She should've said no.
我是她的上司,好吗?
I'm her boss, right?
这不是她的错
It's not her fault.
你为什么要叫她去楼下?你今天又不在那里工作
Why did you send her downstairs? You're not working there today.
我不知道,我…
I don't know. I…
这是我离开一阵子之后第一天复职…
First day back in a while.
我想了解这里的状况,就只是这样
I wanted to see how things were going, that's all.
好,听我这个跟上司结婚,然后又离婚的人说一句吧
Okay. Take it from the guy who married and then divorced his boss.
别管你先生的事
Get out of your husband's way.
你说什么?
Uh, I beg your pardon?
我说在家里,你们该合作
I'm saying at home, you need to be a team.
在职场,让他做自己
At work, let him be his own person.
对不起
Hey. I'm sorry.
-对不起,我罪该万死 -我们预约的是五点,对吧?
-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. -The appointment was at 5:00, right?
我知道,我只是忙病人的事忙翻了,我完全忘了
I know. I just got so busy with patients. I completely forgot.
你不用道歉,德露卡得先离开
You don't have to apologize. DeLuca had to leave.
-我们本来可以看到宝宝的 -对,重约一次就好
-We were gonna see the baby. -Yeah, we'll just reschedule.
等等,跟我来
Wait. Come with me.
茱蒂丝,你有什么感觉?
Judith, how are you feeling?
这还用问吗?
You really have to ask?
你很快就会觉得好多了
You should be feeling better soon.
我们得以切除感染的组织
We were able to remove the infected tissue.
你得继续待在重症监护室几天
And we'll keep you in the ICU for a few more days
清洗伤口并确保没有更多的坏死组织
to wash out the wound and make sure there's no more necrotic tissue.
诊疗室,关,跟我来
Okay, trauma. Kwan, come with me.
去查看培养结果,我们楼下见
Check on the cultures, and we'll see you downstairs.
茱蒂丝,我很快会回来看你,好吗?
Judith, I will come check on you soon, okay?
我知道你感觉像是做回了从前的自己
I know it feels like you're going back to an old version of yourself.
但我学到了当你感到自己正在节节败退时
But I've learned when it feels like you're losing ground,
你还是在前进当中
you're still moving forward.
你所学到的一切,你所有的体验
Everything you've learned, everything you've experienced,
全都还在你身上
it all comes with you.
我可以告诉你什么东西不在我身上
I can tell you what's not coming with me.
我花在我屁♥股♥上的八千美元
The $8,000 I spent on my butt.
对,但你在提臀之后所得到的自信心
No, but all that confidence you gained after the lift,
可没有被我们拿走
we didn't take any of that.
你是说我自带丰臀能量吗?
Are you saying I have big butt energy?
我想说的是,一切并非已经失去
I'm saying all is not lost.
但如果你在未来想要动重建手术
But if down the road you decide you want reconstruction,
我认识波士顿一位很优秀的整形医生
I know a great plastic surgeon in Boston.
这句话就对了嘛
Now you're talking.
好好休息
Get some rest.
她的状况很好,没有出现并发症
She's doing well. There were no complications.
韦伯医生说她应该很快就可以回家了
And Dr. Webber says she should be able to go home soon.
很抱歉我先前那样说
I'm sorry… …for what I said earlier. Sometimes I can be such a…
我有时候真的很…
I'm sorry… …for what I said earlier. Sometimes I can be such a…
谢谢你进去陪她
Thank you for sitting with her.
你不知道那对她来说意义有多重大
You have no idea how much that meant to her.
对我来说有多重大
How much it meant to me.
我知道你没办法进去陪她,所以…
Well, I knew you couldn't do it, so…
我不想让她孤单一人
Didn't want her to be alone.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我很乐意帮忙
Oh, I was glad to help.
看到你的至亲与癌症奋战不是件容易的事
You know, it's not easy to watch someone you love fight cancer.
有时候你会感到你的心被撕裂成千百片
There'll be days you feel like your heart's being ripped to pieces.
记得你也得好好照顾自己
Remember to take care of yourself too.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还没把扫描档上传完毕
Hey! You still haven't finished uploading all the scans.
对,我知道
Yeah, I know.
亚当斯,交给他们处理就好
Adams, they have this covered.
喂,放尊重点
Hey, hey! Show some respect.
这些人捐赠了他们的大体,让未来的医生
These people donated their bodies so that future doctors
能够学习如何帮助他人活得更久、更健康
could learn how to help others live longer, healthier lives.
好的,抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
我想要帮忙
I wanted to help.
你不是该去接孩子吗?
Hey. Oh, aren't you supposed to be getting the kids?
对,我想我们可以先吃点东西
Yeah, well, I thought we could grab a bite first.
我可以跟你一起吃或喂孩子吃
I can, uh, either eat with you or feed the kids,
但我没那种时间
but I don't have time for both.
-你没有感觉到吗?-感觉到什么?
-Do you not feel this? -Feel what?
自从医院请我们回来上班之后,我们再也没有一起吃过一顿饭
Ever since we got rehired, we haven't had a single meal alone together.
我们之间的对话总是离不开手术
We haven't had a conversation that wasn't about surgery
或孩子的行程,这样将近三个礼拜了
or the kids' schedules in almost three weeks.
工作一直很忙
Well, work has been busy.
但是,我们最终会回到正轨上
But, you know, we'll get back on track eventually.
只是…
It's just…
我觉得我们之间有点疏远,你懂吗?
It feels like we're not connecting, you know?
我觉得有某种东西正在侵蚀我们的关系
It feels like there's something eating away at this relationship.
我知道我今天说错话不只一次…
And I… I know I stepped in it more than once today...
不,不是只有你
No, it's… it's not just you.
我也有这种感觉
I feel it too.
当病人在手术中心肺停止时
When a patient codes in surgery,
我们首先会移开他们的手术铺巾
the first thing we do is remove their drape.
我们得确认我们是否忽略了什么
We need to see if there's something we missed.
这是个错误吗?
Is this a mistake?
我是你的上司
Me being your boss.
一直以来不都是这样吗?
When are you not my boss?
「班,麻烦你倒垃圾好吗?
Ben, can you take out the garbage?
班,打死那只蜘蛛
Ooh, ooh, ooh, Ben, kill that spider.
班,你为什么还没换好冰箱的灯?」
Ben, why haven't you changed the light in the refrigerator?
拜托,别装可爱了,你知道我在说什么
Come on. Don't be cute. You know what I mean.
我们是专业人士
We're professionals.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
好的
Okay.
但你如果感到不自在…
But if it ever gets uncomfortable for you...
我会告诉你
I will let you know.
我保证
I promise.
回家吧,让我好好休息一下
Let's get home so I can get some sleep.
我得在日出之前提前查房♥
I have pre-rounds before sunrise.
沃伦医生,欢迎回来
-Welcome back, Dr. Warren. -Oh.
就像在手术中一样
Much like in surgery,
人生当中,某些时候我们会见树不见林
sometimes in life we lose sight of the bigger picture.
咪♥咪♥?
Mimi?
你有什么感觉?
How are you feeling?
疲倦
Tired.
而且我有点想吃甜甜圈
And I kinda want a doughnut.
继续睡吧,你得休息
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表