-听起来你需要休息一下 -我不需要的就是休息
-Sounds like you need a break. -That is the opposite of what I need.
相信我,我是过来人,你得调整自己的步调
Trust me. I had your job. You have to pace yourself.
你做我这份工作是十年前的事了,现在的状况已大不相同
This job is very different than the job you had ten years ago,
但多谢你的建议
but, um, thanks for the tip.
我只是想要帮帮你
I'm just trying to help.
我得去开除一位麻醉师了
I have to go fire an anesthesiologist.
你说过我们是去救人一命
Hey, you said we'd be saving lives.
我说过你们会协助救人一命
I said you'd be helping to save lives.
你们正在为最令人难忘的医学教育体验
You are contributing to one of the most memorable experiences
做出贡献
in a medical student's education.
提供学生学习人体解剖的机会
Providing the opportunity to learn human anatomy
同时让他们建立自身对于,做人的意义的看法
while developing their own understanding of what it means to be human.
-那些是…-我已经开始讨厌这件事了
-Are those… -I hate this already.
准备运到安德席梦思医学院,解剖实验室的大体
Cadavers for Ander-Simmons's med school anatomy lab.
我们会扫描大体,这些影像将有助于学生们
We scan them so students have images to help them diagnose
在解剖课进行解剖的时候,诊断出大体的死因
how their cadavers died during their anatomy class dissection.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你不会协助我们吗?
You're not helping?
相当确定那表示我们完蛋了
Pretty sure that means we're screwed.
科罗斯科斯医生请至儿科,薇薇安科罗斯科斯医生请至儿科
Dr. Koreskos to Peds.
科罗斯科斯医生请至儿科,薇薇安科罗斯科斯医生请至儿科
Dr. Vivian Koreskos to Peds.
杜古医生
Dr. Ndugu.
我今天能离开这里吗?
Am I getting out of here today?
这场肺炎占据了我所有该在场上的时间
This pneumonia's taking up all my field time.
我该在场上帮中场表演的演出人员走位
I'm supposed to be out blocking a half-time show.
莱利先生是高中乐队的指挥
Mr. Riley's a high school band director.
你连续三届拿到州际比赛冠军?
You win the state championship three times in a row?
拜托,别夺走我四连霸的机会
Uh, come on. Don't take the fourth one away from me.
我们会动作快,让你尽速归位,好吗?
Well, we'll make this quick so you can get back to it, all right?
格瑞弗斯医生
Dr. Griffith.
达伦莱利,55岁,有吸烟史和纤维化病史
Darren Riley, 55, history of smoking and pulmonary fibrosis.
因多重抗药性革兰氏阴性肺炎住院
Admitted for multi-drug-resistant gram-negative pneumonia.
目前正在使用七升的鼻导管,及万古霉素和达比霉素组合
Currently on 7 liters nasal cannula and Vanc-Zosyn.
你说话像是在唱歌♥
Ah, there's music in the voice.
-你会唱歌♥吗?-不会,但我曾加入过高中军乐队
-You sing? -No, but I marched in high school.
同道中人
Birds of a feather.
-吹哪种乐器?-长号♥
-Which instrument? -Trombone.
曾担任过长号♥手的医生
Former bone player and a doctor.
不错哦
That's not bad.
的确不错
It's not.
-尽管用了鼻导管,血氧还是偏低 -好的
-Sats are low despite the nasal cannula. -Okay.
改用高流量鼻导管,然后帮他做电脑断层
Uh, let's put him on high flow and then get him to CT.
格瑞弗斯医生会带你去做扫描
Dr. Griffith's gonna take you for some scans.
还要再做扫描?
More scans?
我们正在想尽办法让你出院,好吗?
We're doing everything we can to get out of here, okay?
看紧他,当地没有家人,而他上回的,动脉血气体♥检♥测结果处在危险边缘
Stay close. No local family, and his last ABG came back borderline.
我看过了放射科帮你做的扫描
I reviewed your scans with radiology.
有一些可疑的淋巴结
There is some suspicious-appearing lymph nodes.
有可能是3B期直肠癌,因为…
It's likely stage 3B rectal cancer due to the...
等等,3B?
Wait, 3B?
我以为是2A
I thought it was 2A.
咪♥咪♥,可以请你不要动个不停吗?
Mimi, can you just stop moving?
抱歉
Sorry.
好的,接下来呢?
Okay. Uh, what happens next?
化疗、放疗?
Chemotherapy, radiation?
正确
Correct.
手术是个可能的选项,端赖肿瘤的反应
Surgery's a possibility, depending on the tumor's response.
我会掉头发吗?
Will I lose my hair?
有可能
It's possible.
还会有哪些副作用?
What other side effects are there?
每个病人都不一样
It varies from patient to patient.
放疗通常会导致卵巢功能受损
Radiation often causes impaired ovarian function.
会有恶心、疲倦的感觉
There is nausea and fatigue,
情绪和体重发生变化也很常见
and changes in mood and weight are common too.
我会不能生小孩吗?
I won't be able to have kids?
我们会请妇产科医生和你讨论你的选择
We'll have you talk to an ob-gyn about your options.
你还有什么问题要问我吗?
Do you have any other questions for me?
化疗通常需要多久?
How long does chemo usually take?
实习医生
等等,你从怀俄明搬到洛里,然后是圣路易斯,再到西雅图?
Wait. So, you went from Wyoming to Raleigh to St. Louis to Seattle?
当中还去过好几个地方
There were a bunch of places in between.
我在念神学院之前旅居过全世界
Uh, I did the whole global nomad thing before divinity school.
我只住过这里
I've only ever lived here.
但你会旅游,对吧?
But you travel, right?
我之前常去伊利诺伊州看我祖父母
Well, I used to visit my grandparents in Illinois.
等等,那你最后怎么会当上院牧?
Wait, but then how did you end up becoming a chaplain?
我在怀俄明长大,有对信仰虔诚的圣公会父母
I grew up in Wyoming with two devout episcopal parents.
我爱他们,但实在一言难尽
I love them, but it was, uh, complicated.
你出柜的过程很艰辛吗?或者…
Was it like a… like a hard coming out thing or…
不,不算太艰辛
No, not really. Um…
我是独生子
Uh, I'm an only child,
我一直都觉得要满足他们,对我的所有期望,让我备感压力
and I always felt this pressure to be their everything.
而且…
And, uh…
我不知道,我需要空间
I don't know, I-I needed space.
所以,我头也不回地离开家乡
So, left home, never looked back,
然后他们过世了
and then they died.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
关于我为何当上院牧,我希望我有个更高尚的理由
I wish I had a more noble reason for becoming a chaplain,
但事实就是因为悲伤和罪恶感,让我再度真正找到我的信仰
but truth is, I only really found my faith again because of grief and guilt.
有时候为了帮助他人,你得先帮助自己
Sometimes you have to help yourself in order to help others.
那句话还真诗意
That's very poetic.
我妈说的
That's my mother.
她的事就说来话长了
She's a whole other conversation.
我有的是时间
I have time.
要一起吃午餐吗?
Wanna get lunch?
好啊
Yeah.
好的,推去做电脑断层,丹尼尔很快就会过去
All right. Roll him up to CT. Daniel will be there in two minutes.
他们叫我们来一号♥诊疗室
They told us to come in at trauma 1.
沃伦,很高兴在救护车的另一侧看到你
Warren, nice to see you back this side of the ambulance bay.
-你重返全职医生的行列了?-现在还在试用期
-You back full time? -On a trial basis for now.
但别对我手下留情,我跟其他的住院医生没两样
But don't go easy. I'm just another resident.
你何不从缝合开始热身呢?
Well, why don't you warm up with some sutures?
三号♥床位有个大腿轻微撕裂伤的病人,我刚刚给了她一些利多卡因
We have a small thigh lac in bed three. I just gave her some lido.
关,你去协助他
And, Kwan, you can help him out.
你先请
After you.
邓恩小姐
Uh… Ms. Dunn.
我是沃伦医生,这位是关医生
I'm Dr. Warren, and this is Dr. Kwan.
茱蒂丝没事
Judith is fine.
不是茱蒂哦
Not Judy.
茱蒂是我妈妈,她会跟她种的植物说话
Judy is my mother, and she talks to her plants.
好的,茱蒂丝,这里写着,你的大腿上有一道伤口
Judith it is.
好的,茱蒂丝,这里写着,你的大腿上有一道伤口
It says here you have a cut on your thigh. All right, let's take a look.
好的,我们来看看
It says here you have a cut on your thigh. All right, let's take a look.
-请翻身 -好的
-Roll over, please. -Okay.
都是我自己犯下的低级错误,不该穿着15公分的高跟鞋喝龙舌兰酒
It was my own dumb fault. Six-inch stilettos and tequila don't mix.
是在什么状况下发生的?
Oh, what was the occasion?
我带了龙舌兰酒去参加朋友的生日派对
The tequila was for my friend's birthday.
高跟鞋是为了衬托我的新屁♥股♥
Heels were for my new peach.
我两个月前做了BBL手术
I got a BBL two months ago.
巴西提臀手术的意思
A Brazilian butt lift.
我们知道
Oh. We're familiar.
医生,请小心
Careful, Doctor. All that drool could stain your white coat.
那些口水会弄脏你的医师袍
Careful, Doctor. All that drool could stain your white coat.
不,不是,不是你想的那样
No. No, no. It's, uh… It's not what you think.
我拿错缝线了
I grabbed the wrong sutures.
可以请你帮我拿4-0合成缝线吗?
Can you grab me a 4-0 Monocryl?
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是想替你的伤口选一款更好的缝线
I-I was just getting a better suture for your cut.
你感觉如何?需要更多利多卡因吗?
How are you feeling? You need more lidocaine?
伤口已经没感觉了,但我的屁♥股♥痛死我了
I don't feel the cut anymore, but… …it's my hip that's killing me.
因为跌倒的关系吗?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表