It sucks, but...
尤其是在失去亲人之后
Especially after losing someone.
现在我被困在床上
And now I'm stuck in a bed.
关于这一点
About that.
这是虚拟实境眼镜 我们在技能实验室里放了几副
These are VR goggles. We keep a few of them in our skills lab.
帮助我们练习手术
They help us practice procedures.
但我下载了一个程序
But I was able to download a program
让你能造访全球各地
that allows you to visit spots across the globe.
当然是虚拟的
Uh, virtually, that is.
你被困在这里的时候 我想这有助于转移你的注意力
I thought it would help distract you from being stuck here.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
林肯医生
Dr. Lincoln?
今天的事我很抱歉
I am sorry about today.
那不是借口
It's no excuse,
但我的私生活出了点问题
but I've been going through something in my personal life.
我很讶异你还有私生活
I'm impressed you even have a personal life.
我当实习医生时
When I was an intern,
曾连续32天见不到阳光
there was a 32-day stretch where I didn't see the sunlight.
或许这样最好
It's probably for the best.
我当上主治医生后 就会有自己的生活
And I'll get a life when I'm an attending.
怎么回事?你怎么还穿着手术服?
Hey. What is this? Why are you still in your scrubs?
如果我们快点还赶得上第三局 但我们得走了
We can still make it by the third inning if we hurry, but we gotta go.
你该不会又接了一台手术吧?
You didn't take another surgery, did you?
我们还是要去 对吧?
We're still going, right?
主任 你的术后纪录写好了
Hey, Chief, your post-op notes are done,
我离开前会去急诊室看有没有会诊的需求
and I'll check in the ER for any consults before I go.
没必要昭告天下 去做就是了
No need to announce it. Just get it done.
好
Okay.
主任
Hey, Chief.
很抱歉我在热盖现象那天搞砸了
I'm sorry I screwed up during the heat dome, all right?
我希望我能回到过去 做得更好但我办不到
I wish I could go back in time and do it better, but I can't.
我能做的只有在今天照规矩来 我真的很努力了
All I can do is play by the rules today. And I am trying really hard.
但如果这样还不够好 你就直说吧
But if that's not good enough, just... just call it.
晚安
Good night.
我知道这很复杂… -那是西雅图恩典医院?
I know it's complicated... - Is that Seattle Grace?
是《密德威尔综合医院》爱黛儿最爱的肥皂剧
It's Midvale General, Adele's favorite soap.
显然她把我的食道切除术盖过去了
It appears she taped over my esophagectomy.
真令人失望 我很遗憾
Uh, that's disappointing. I'm sorry.
等勒翰医生发现他老婆
Not as sorry as Dr. Lehane's gonna be
怀了他弟弟的孩子时 他会更遗憾
when he finds out his wife's pregnant with his brother's baby.
我第一次看到柴斯的成果时
When I first read Chase's work,
我觉得厉害到不像是真的
I thought it was too good to be true.
但我还是信了
And I still fell for it.
是啊 像柴斯这样的人会利用我们的乐观和希望
Yeah. People like Chase prey on our optimism and hope.
该被起诉的是他 不是你
The indictment's on him, not you.
但我带他来这里
But I brought him here.
我误导我们的住院医生 让他们相信这些肿瘤可以切除
I misled our residents into believing that these tumors could be resected.
显然是可以的
And apparently they can.
你做到了
You were able to do it.
我们做到了
We were.
柴斯医生
Dr. Chase.
格瑞弗斯 你需要什么吗?
Griffith. You need something?
我无法改变巴尔的摩开除你的决定
Oh. I can't change Baltimore's decision to terminate you,
所以你就别白费唇舌了
so don't bother asking.
我不会 我很高兴我在这里 我一开始并不高兴
I'm not. I'm glad I'm here. I wasn't at first.
我花了很多时间思考我本可以做些什么
I spent a lot of time wondering what I could've done
让你明白我能成为多优秀的外科医生
to make you see what a good surgeon I could be.
但今天我意识到那都不重要了
But today I realized it wouldn't have mattered.
你不在乎教学 你不在乎你的病人
You don't care about teaching. You don't care about your patients.
你只在乎自己
You only care about you.
或许那能让你出书 让你得奖
Maybe that gets you published, wins you awards.
但那不代表你是好医生
But it does not make you a good doctor.
只主刀过一次手术的
Well, that's... ...a lot of opinions from an intern
实习医生口气还真大
who's only done one surgery on their own.
你做这些事的话 就能让我留下好印象
Here's what you could've done to impress me.
你可以在术后纪录里写得更详细
You could've been more specific in your post-op notes.
“更好”无法告诉我任何有用的资讯
"Better" doesn't really tell me anything useful.
你可以对你的病人更果断一点
Could've been more assertive with your patients,
还有你的滑动半结太松了
and there was too much slack in your sliding half-knots.
就我今天所见 那些问题仍然存在
Still is, from what I saw in there today.
我想这很合理
Stands to reason, I suppose,
毕竟你的导师也不怎么样
given your mentor who's really no great shakes herself.
祝你好运 格瑞弗斯医生 你很需要
Good luck, Dr. Griffith. You need it.
当你感到痛苦时 你可以笑着忍♥受一切
When you're in pain, you can grin and bear it all you want.
可以假装一点都不痛
You can try to pretend it's not there.
你看过这张地图吗?我们就在本垒板后面
Have you seen this map? We're right behind home plate.
对 是的
Yeah, yeah.
还有服务生帮我们送吃的?
We get a concession server?
林肯说得对 我确实需要出去透透气
Lincoln was right. I did need a night out.
很高兴他能帮到你
Glad he could help you out.
我爱棒球 你也爱棒球?等等 你支持西雅图还是波士顿?
I love baseball. You love baseball? Wait, are you for Seattle or Boston?
等我们到了那里 就假装是在手术室
When we get there, just pretend it's the OR.
好吗?别说话
Okay? Hey, don't talk.
好吗?别说话
Okay? Don't talk.
♪ See the light, see the light That breaks through ♪
但忍♥受没什么好骄傲的
But there's no glory in suffering.
他说我的滑动半结打得很草率
He said my sliding half-knots were sloppy.
他的衬衫和领带不搭
His shirt and tie didn't match.
他侮辱了贝利 -不是吧
He insulted Bailey. - No!
报应会找上他的
Karma will get him.
或是医疗事故律师
Or a malpractice attorney. - Mmm.
你今天过得如何?
Hey, how was your day?
其实还不错
Actually, uh, pretty great.
韦伯医生说 他会跟福斯医生谈谈让我回到班上…
Dr. Webber said he's gonna talk to Dr. Fox about letting me back into our class--
不 把你的好消息留给自己吧
Nope, keep your good news to yourself.
我们在闷闷不乐 -对 这里是郁闷镇
We're moping. - Yeah, this is Mopetown.
人口只有两人 我是市长 她是主计长
Population, two. I'm the mayor. She's the comptroller.
什么是主计长?
What's a comptroller?
我不知道 我不在乎
I don't know. I don't care.
我以为你会为我高兴
I thought you'd be happy for me.
我是啊 只是今天很累人
I am. It's just been a long day.
对 所以不加入的话就滚蛋
Yeah, so get on board or get out.
我累坏了
I'm pretty beat.
楼上见?
I'll see you upstairs?
好
Okay.
好 你能跟我一起去昆虫协会会议吗?
Okay, will you come with me to, like, a bug society meeting,
陪我告诉这个女孩我的病人死了
so I can tell this girl that my patient died?
不 主计官不是做这种事的
No. That's not what a comptroller does.
什么?-对
What? - Yeah.
没有任何好处 -抱歉
There's no reward. - Sorry.
不会让你长智慧 或变得更强壮
It doesn't make you wiser. Or stronger.
无法让你免疫
It doesn't make you immune.
♪ Here we are, here we are I'm with you ♪
♪ There's a beautiful dawn In the breakthrough ♪
♪ There's a beautiful dawn In the breakthrough ♪
你有犹豫吗?
Did you even hesitate?
你跟别人上♥床♥的时候?
When you slept with someone else?
当然有
Of course I did. - Hmm.
我爱你 泰蒂 我只爱你
I love you. Teddy, only you.
那晚毫无意义
That night meant nothing.
♪ Here we are, here we are I'm with you ♪
嘿
Hey.
泰蒂 过来
Teddy, come here.
一切会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
有时候 那只会让你更痛苦
Sometimes it makes the pain even worse.
♪ There's a beautiful dawn In the breakthrough ♪
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表