在接受马拉松训练时
When training for a marathon,
跑者的身体组成会发生生理变化
a runner's body composition physiologically changes.
看来婚礼上没有付费酒吧
Guess the wedding wasn't a cash bar.
亚当斯呢?
Where's Adams?
我真的搞砸了
I really screwed up.
嘿
Hey.
你们两个没有定下来 对吧?
You two aren't exclusive, are you?
没有 -好 太好了
Nope. - Okay, great.
听着 昨晚很好玩
Listen, last night was fun.
我把我的号♥码输入你的手♥机♥ 以防万一你想要再开心一下
I put my number in your phone in case you ever wanna have more, uh, fun.
早餐 好的
Breakfast. All right.
真是结束实习年的好方式
Way to close out your intern year.
我想我要吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
♪ I know I’m finally letting this go... ♪
持续运动
With consistent exercise,
会增加心脏运送氧气到肌肉的效率
the heart improves its efficiency to send oxygen to the muscles.
刚刚是你的楼层 -我不在乎
That was your floor. - I don't care.
我们需要度蜜月
Oh, we need a honeymoon.
我想去海滩 -海滩 对
I'm thinking beach. - Beach. Yeah.
祝你有愉快的一天 -好
Have a good day.
♪ I'm really tryin' I don't want to be the same ♪
♪ No matter what I say, it hurts ♪
♪ Fake friends, the worst ♪
♪ It's me, I'm cursed ♪
♪ I finally figured it out It's me who's missing out ♪
♪ Who cares what they talk about Yeah, life is better now ♪
♪ Life is better now ♪
肌肉适应了储存和使用能量
Muscles adapt to storing and using energy,
而骨质密度会增加 让骨头更强壮
while bone density increases to make bones stronger.
我很抱歉 我该敲门的
Oh. Um, I-I'm-I'm so sorry. I should've knocked.
不 我该锁门的
No. I should have locked the door.
你睡在这里?
Um, did-did you sleep in here?
我工作到很晚 我在忙诺拉杨的病例
I was up late. I was working on Nora Young's case.
对
Mm-hmm. - Yeah.
♪ I know that somethings gotta change ♪
♪ 'Cause people pleasin' never got me anything... ♪
米伦 -好的
Uh, Millin. - Oh, yeah.
或许别接在我后面出去
Maybe don't come out right after me.
有人也许会误会 -对 没错
Somebody might get the wrong idea. - Yeah, yeah.
平均而言 训练过程大约需要20周
On average, the process take around 20 weeks
心理和生理上的全神贯注 坚持不懈和筋疲力竭
of mental and physical dedication, stamina, and complete exhaustion
以完成一天就结束的比赛
to compete in a race that's over in a day.
我告诉你我发生了什么事之后
After I tell you what happened to me,
你得告诉我刚刚是怎么回事
you're gonna have to tell me what's going on there.
别挡路 各位 让开
O-Out of my way, people. Move.
天啊 好
Goodness! Okay.
好的 你们再轮一次班就能结束实习年
All right, you are all one shift away from completing your intern year.
明天你们就是第二年住院医生
Tomorrow, you will be second-years.
你们会穿上绣有你们名字的外套
You will wear coats with your names on top.
你们将协助我教导新来的一批拖油瓶
And you will help me teach a new group of liabilities.
新的实习医生何时会到?
When are the new interns arriving?
他们会在这里待命一整天
They will be here onboarding all day.
与此同时 我有礼物要给你们
In the meantime, I have a gift for you.
今天每个人都能刷手进手术室
Everyone gets to scrub in today.
好 亚当斯 你跟贝尔川 关跟杜古 格瑞弗斯跟薛波
Yeah. So, Adams, you're with Beltran. Kwan, Ndugu. Griffith, Shepherd.
米伦跟艾特曼
Millin, Altman.
柯林斯跟韦伯
And, Collins, Webber.
我收到你的呼叫了 怎么了?
I got your page. What's up? - That's--
好的 艾特曼的办公室会联络你 安排今天结束前见个面
Okay, so Altman's office will be reaching out to set up a meeting for the end of the day.
她不会建议让你正式加入这里
She will not be recommending to permanently bring you on board.
我不清楚细节 但是… -你今天需要我做什么?
I do not know the details. But-- - Where do you need me today?
我只想亲口告诉你
I just wanted you to hear it from me.
米兰达 如果今天是我的最后一天 我想工作
Miranda, if this is my last day, I wanna work.
加护病房♥昨晚来了一名车祸伤患 卡特山谬斯
Uh, there's an MVC patient from last night in the ICU, Carter Samuels.
他肝脏碎裂 刚做完剖腹探查术
He is status post ex lap with a shattered liver.
盯着他
Keep an eye on him.
没问题
You got it.
迪伦盖特林 九岁
Dylan Gatlin, nine years old.
脑干海绵状血管瘤切除术后第五天
Day five post-op from resection of a cavernous angioma of the brain stem.
在手术并发症后被诊断出闭锁症候群
Diagnosed with locked-in syndrome following complications of surgery.
重复的磁振造影显示血肿没有变化
Repeat MRI shows no change of the small hematoma--
我们知道了 什么都没变
We get it. Nothing's changed.
肿胀完全没有消退吗?
The swelling hasn't gone down at all?
很遗憾 出血没有如我们希望地被吸收
Unfortunately, the bleeding has not reabsorbed like we hoped.
那现在怎么办?
So, what now?
我知道这很难接受 但我们还是想等待
I know this is difficult to hear, but we'd still like to wait.
不 -珍娜
No. - Jenna.
不 不要再等了
No, more waiting.
盖特林太太 -你有小孩吗?
Mrs. Gatlin. - Do you have kids?
没有 -我有个儿子
No. - I have a son.
想像他像这样被困住
Imagine him trapped like this.
他不能告诉你他冷或饿 他不能走 他不能动
He can't tell you he's cold or hungry. He can't walk, he can't move.
你一定能做些什么
There must be something you can do.
拜托
Please.
薛波医生 阿瓦拉多女士的手术在二号♥手术室
Dr. Shepherd, Ms. Alvarado's surgery will be in OR 2.
我得走了 但我会尽快回来看她
I have to go, but I will come back and check on her as soon as I can.
莫瑞西医生请至手术室 尼可拉斯 莫瑞西医生请至手术室
Dr. Morrissey to the OR. Dr. Nicolas Morrissey to the OR.
我在行程表上看到月底要去波士顿 是要事吗?
I saw Boston on the schedule for later this month. Important business?
非常重要 哈莉叶的独舞表演
Very. Harriet's dance recital.
好喔
Oh, Well. Okay.
梅若迪丝?怎么了…我以为你明天才会来
Meredith? What... I thought you were coming tomorrow.
你还是打算跟新一批学生见面吗?我已经告诉他们你会出现
You still planning to meet the new class? I already told them you were coming.
我会 但我得跟凯瑟琳开会
I am, but I have a meeting with Catherine.
我用母老鼠所做的阿兹海默症研究
My Alzheimer's research with female mice
有了初步的显著成果
is yielding significant preliminary results.
恭喜
Oh, congratulations.
随便啦 可以直接说重点吗?
Whatever. Can we just get to it?
什么重点?
Get to what?
我要卖♥♥掉医院的股份
I'm selling my hospital shares.
你要跟葛蕾史隆医院切断关系?
Are you cutting ties with Grey-Sloan?
完全不是 我要继续我的研究
Not at all. I'm pursuing my research.
但我不能因此让家人破产
But I can't bankrupt my family while doing it.
我跟艾米莉亚想申请联邦补助
Amelia and I would apply for federal funding,
但我们的研究着重在女性身上
but our research is focused on women.
我们都知道结果会如何
And we all know how that would go.
你在这里长大 这间医院是你的一部分
You grew up here. I mean, th-this hospital is part of who you are.
我过去的一部分
Part of who I was.
我们会用合成移植物帮你打造新的主动脉
We will build you a new aorta out of a synthetic graph
来连接升主动脉弓和腹部主动脉
that connects the ascending aortic arch to your abdominal aorta.
这样能减少感染部位的血流
And this would eliminate blood flow in the infected area.
一旦移植物就定位
And once the graft is in place,
我们会把旧的移植物钉起来 然后移除
we'll staple off the old graft and remove it.
为什么不试试你之前的做法?是什么…某种绕道手术?
Why not try what you did before? What was it, a kind of bypass?
我说过了 妈 这不… -我不喜欢你当白老鼠
I told you, Mom. It doesn't-- - I don't love you being a guinea pig.
我们上次做绕道手术时 她的心跳停止了
The last time that we tried to do a bypass, her heart stopped.
我们基本上是绕过一条
We were essentially bypassing an artery
直径像高尔夫球但宽度像吸管的动脉
the diameter of a golf ball with something the width of a straw.
在这一刻 任何额外的解剖绕道手术可能都是弊大于利
At this point, any extra anatomical bypass could do more harm than good
因为她处于高凝血状态
because she's hypercoagulable.
什么意思?-她的血液有更高的可能性会凝结
What does that mean? - Her blood's more likely to clot
因为败血症的关系
because of the sepsis.
欧文 这是真的吗?
Owen, is this true?
我认识你很多年了 不要粉饰太平
I've known you for years. Don't sugarcoat it.
恐怕是的 我们很幸运能把她救回来
I'm afraid so. We were lucky to get her back.
你确定你要这么做?
Are you sure you wanna do this?
他们甚至不知道这有没有用 如果没用…
They don't even know if this will work. And if it doesn't...
我想这是我唯一的机会
I think it's my only chance.
我有时间见我的孩子吗?
Do I have time to see my kids?
泰蒂 你确定这是个好主意吗?
Teddy, hey, hey, are you sure this is a good idea?
用钉合器钉住人体最大的动脉
Stapling the largest artery in the human body
违反我对心脏手术的所有认知
goes against everything that I know about heart surgery.
适合这种手术的钉合器根本不存在
A stapler doesn't even exist for this type of thing.
所以 不 我不确定这是不是个好主意
So no, I am not sure that it's a good idea,
但我只有这个办法
but it's the only one that I have.
所以何不等一等?看看其他的病例研究
So, why not wait a beat? Look at other case studies.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表