Well, he let me sew a patch graft angioplasty once.
也许是针对你吧
Maybe it's you.
当你说:「你没兴趣」时
When you say, "it's not your thing,"
你的意思不是你从来没投过票吧?
you don't mean, like, you never vote, right?
你是最近才这样的吧?
Like it's a recent thing?
2016年的那场选举呢?
What about in 2016?
说明病人状况
What do we got?
赞恩强生,32岁
Uh, Zayne Johnson, 32.
在用品存放架倒塌在他身上后,造成广泛性疼痛
Diffuse pain greatest in his abdomen and right hip
最严重的部位是腹部和右臀
after a supply rack fell on him.
我们还在确认他的病史
We're still working on his history.
你有在服用药物吗?
Do you take any medication?
空格有多长?
How much room do you have on that thing?
我有在服用叶酸、爱治胶囊,有需要的话还会服用布洛芬和舒痛停
I take folic acid, hydroxyurea, ibuprofen, and tramadol as needed.
-你有镰刀型红血球?-对
-You have sickle cell? -Yeah.
我知道有一种新的基因疗法可以治疗
And I know about that new gene therapy that cures it,
但我的保险不给付
but my insurance won't cover it.
而且我没有三百万美元供我挥霍,所以我还是有这种疾病
And I don't have three million dollars laying around, so I still got it.
食品药物管理局核准了这个疗法,但没人负担得起
FDA approves a cure, and nobody can afford to get it.
就算我有三百万,我也不想用来治这种病
Even if I had three mill, I wouldn't wanna spend it on treatments.
我要买♥♥一艘船,航行全世界
I'd buy a boat and sail around the world.
我楼上有个病人也需要我
I was kinda in the middle of another patient upstairs.
对,我请你下来是为了那个臀部
Yeah. I brought you here for that hip.
关节面全毁了
The articular surface is completely destroyed.
格瑞弗斯,带他去楼上做磁振造影
-Griffith, take him upstairs for an MRI. -Mm-hmm.
我们也该帮他照腹部电脑断层
And we should also get an abdominal CT.
-不用啦 -用不了多少时间,好吗?
-No, no...-It won't take long, okay?
如果你有任何需要,请告诉这些实习医生
If there's anything you need, you let these interns know.
不用客气
Don't be shy.
我们遇上了下雨和雾气,我正在想办法飞离这个区域
We've hit a bit of rain and fog. I'm trying to steer us out of it.
想想小狗、重力毯
Think about puppies. Gravity blankets.
巫师和冒险
Wizards and adventure.
要么有人死了,要么你在搞人间蒸发
Well, either somebody died, or you're ghosting someone.
我正在无视一个错误,而且不准看我的手♥机♥
I am ignoring a mistake. And don't look at my phone.
是走廊上那个人吗?怎么了?他讨厌狗吗?
Is it the guy from the hallway? So what, does he hate dogs?
把卷筒卫生纸装错边了?
Put the toilet paper on wrong?
-他不懂得好好做一餐饭?-你会吗?
-Does he not know how to cook a real meal? -Do you?
我只是想说就算你们不适合
I'm just saying, just because it's a bad match,
也不代表那是个错误
doesn't mean it's a mistake.
你说的对,那不是个错误,那算是失败得一塌糊涂
You're right. It wasn't a mistake. It was a giant failure.
不要啊,我的天
Oh, no! Oh, my God.
她的血压飙升,可能是疝气
Her blood pressure spiked. She might be herniating.
她的瞳孔没有放大
Her pupils aren't blown.
其实是呈现尖针状
Actually, they're pinpoint.
心率50多下
Her heart rate's in the 50s.
我们会好好照顾你
Okay, kiddo. We got you.
好的,交给我们
Okay. We got you. We got you.
她在冒冷汗、心跳过慢
She's diaphoretic, bradycardic.
她的双眼正在流泪,我们得继续抽吸
Her eyes are tearing up. We keep having to suction her.
她的父母说她喜欢在田野玩耍,对吧?
Her parents said that she likes playing in the fields, right?
农场很可能会使用杀虫剂,你认为是有机磷中毒?
The farm probably uses pesticides. You're thinking organophosphate poisoning?
-对,帮她注射硫酸阿托品液 -好
-Yeah. Let's get her on atropine. -Okay.
她在抽搐
Oh, she's seizing.
可恶,是止血带
Damn it. The tourniquet.
松掉了吗?
Did it come loose?
不是,扣环坏了
No, the clasp is broken.
我们得帮她止血,保持施压
We have to stop this bleeding. Holding pressure!
好的,我压住她的腿了,把硫酸阿托品找出来
Okay, I got her leg. Find the atropine!
奥瑞里欧的化验结果出来了
Hey. Uh, Aurelio's labs are back.
好的,很好,谢谢
-Okay. Great. Thank you. -Mm-hmm.
可以给我一台超声波扫描仪,和心包膜穿刺用具组吗?
Can I get an ultrasound and a pericardiocentesis kit?
我得把这些扫描结果检查完毕
I just need to finish reviewing these scans.
泰蒂,目前还是少量积液
Teddy, it's still a small effusion.
他的凝血异常,我们可以,现在就做心包穿刺术
He's coagulopathic. I mean, we can either do the pericardiocentesis now,
或者我们可以等到,他在半夜情况恶化时再做
or we can wait till he crashes in the middle of the night and do it then.
我们不确定会不会发生那种事
We don't know that's gonna happen.
你指控了我什么?
Didn't you accuse me of, what was it?
今早你说我用创可贴来处理大出血
Putting a Band-Aid on a hemorrhage this morning?
这两者之间有什么关系?
What does that have to do with this?
我现在正试着直球对决这个问题
So now I'm trying to face this problem head-on,
而对你来说这样似乎仍然不够好
and that doesn't seem to be good enough either.
就当作我多年来,从来没处理过心包膜积液算了
I mean, forget my years of experience treating pericardial effusions...
泰蒂…
-Teddy...-Uh…
我只是想喝杯茶
Was just getting a cup of tea.
我们只是在讨论一个病人
Oh, we, um…Well, we were just, um…We were just discussing a patient.
听好,我可以再等一个小时
Look, I can give it another hour.
但到时我们得再做一组扫描和心脏超声波
But then we're gonna need another set of scans and a repeat echo.
好
Okay.
你该试试摩洛哥薄荷茶
Oh, you should try the Moroccan Mint.
非常清爽
It's very, uh, refreshing.
地方选举呢?
What about local elections?
州级提案?
State propositions?
或者是民♥意♥调查?
Or public surveys?
我都直接把那些电邮拉进垃圾信件匣
I send those straight to spam.
格瑞弗斯,现在是什么状况?
Griffith, what are we looking at?
正在研读他的腹部电脑断层,他的臀部磁振造影就快出来了
Studying his abdominal CT. His hip MRI's about to come up.
赞恩,你可以放松一下
You can relax, Zayne.
假装自己在一艘三百万美元的船上
Pretend you're in that three-million-dollar boat.
那一点都无法让人放松
That's not relaxing.
我会晕船
I get seasick.
但你想要航行全世界?
But you wanna sail around the world?
不是我,是我儿子,我愿意为他做任何事
No, but my son does. I'd do anything for him.
那是他的脾脏吗?好小
Is that his spleen? It's so small.
此刻几乎无法发挥功能
Pretty much nonfunctional at this point.
而且那些是累积在他肝脏上的铁质
Also those are iron deposits in his liver.
我们也该处理他的胆结石吗?
Should we take care of his gallstones too?
胆囊壁并没有严重发炎
The gallbladder wall is not acutely inflamed.
镰状细胞基本上毁了他的身体,包括了…
The sickle cell's basically ravaged his body, including...
他的臀部,如果你们注意到,磁振造影结果出来的话,就会看到
His hip, which you all would've seen if you noticed his MRI was up.
他有软骨下塌陷,股骨扁平
He's got subchondral collapse and flattening of the femoral head.
我们得换掉整个关节
We're gonna have to replace the whole joint.
-这不会是他想要的结果 -我们别无选择
-He's not gonna like that. -We don't have a choice
如果他不希望关节完全退化的话
if he wants to stop this joint from completely degenerating.
你拿到了我转院病人的影像了吗?
Hey, did you get the films from my transfer patient?
史密特和亚当斯很担心她的腿
Schmitt and Adams are worried about the leg.
我同事得接手这件事
My fellow will need to take it.
-好的 -嘿
-Okay. -Hey.
我看了奥菲莉亚的扫描,轻微硬脑膜下血肿
I took a look at Ofelia's scans. Minor subdural.
没有肿胀、没有移位
No swelling, no shift.
我不太担心,但当他们着陆时我会重新评估
I'm not terribly worried, but I will reevaluate when they land.
他们预计在25分钟后抵达
Their ETA is 25 minutes.
好的,我去看个病人,如果他们提早抵达,传信息给我
Okay. I'm gonna check on a patient. Text me if they get here sooner.
关于稍早前的那件事,实际状况不是你看到的那样…
Hey, uh, about earlier, it wasn't exactly what it looked like...
不关我的事
Uh, none of my business.
好的
Okay.
止血带完全断了
The tourniquet's completely broken.
我没办法维持它的紧度,我们得换一条
I can't get it to hold tight enough. I'm gonna need another one.
看来她的浅股动脉受伤了
Uh, looks like there's an injury to her superficial femoral artery.
袋子里还有一条止血带,使劲地压住她
There's another tourniquet in this bag. Hold as much pressure as you can.
好的
Got it.
给你
Here.
好的
All right.
一旦我们有讯号♥,我们得告诉贝尔川最新状况
Once we get a signal, we need to update Beltran.
了解
Got it.
可恶
-Damn it. -It's basically beyond repair.
这根本接不回去
-Damn it. -It's basically beyond repair.
她得截肢
She's gonna need an amputation.
我们有点滴管
Well, we have IV tubing.
要不我们来做暂时性引流?
What if we make a temporary shunt?
看看是否能够用引流管重新连接股动脉
See if we can reconnect the femoral artery with the tubing?
听好,机师正在改变航线
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表