而我想通了
and I have figured it out.
都弄好了
You are all set.
你能帮我们保管到我们抵达会场吗?
Um... Would you keep it until we get there?
以我现在的运气 我会让它掉落到电梯井里
My luck today, I'd drop it down the elevator shaft.
你们会来吧?
Y... You are coming, right?
我这周一直做恶梦 梦到空荡荡的会场
Oh, I've been having stress dreams all week about showing up to an empty room.
对 -绝对不会错过
Yeah. - Wouldn't miss it.
好的
Okay. Here. - Mm-hmm.
好的 肾动脉是曲折的 介入放射科根本无法处理
Okay, the renal artery is tortuous. IR never would've worked.
同意 给我气囊导管
Agreed. Fogarty catheter.
肾脏会没事吗?
Will the kidney be okay?
我不知道 但多亏了你 有机会了
I don't know, but it's got a shot thanks to you.
栓塞切除完成 -肝素 谢谢
The embolectomy is complete. - Heparin. Thank you.
接下来呢?-我们等它变红 然后处理肿瘤
Now what? - We wait for it to pink up, then we go after the tumor.
好的 -没有动静
Okay. - Nothing's happening.
还在缺血
It's still ischemic.
对 血栓造成太多损伤 肾脏坏死了
Yeah, the clot caused too much damage. The kidney's dead.
准备进行肾切除术 -对
Let's prep for a nephrectomy. - Yeah.
但他必须进入缓解期才能回到移植名单上
But he has to be in remission before he can go back on the transplant list.
那可能要好几个月 -这是我们目前唯一的选择
That could take months. - It's our only option at this point.
他走运了三次 也许会有第四次
He got lucky three times. Maybe it'll happen again.
就这样?你就打算这样祝他好运送走他?
So that's it? You just tell him good luck and send him on his way.
好吧 如果再给它一点时间呢?试试罂粟碱?
Well, what if we give it more time? Try papaverine?
你知道那是行不通的
You know that's not gonna work.
亚当斯 你要缝合血管吗?
Adams, you want to suture ligate this vessel?
血栓是你找到的 你是要做不做?
You found the clot. You want it or not?
给我O缝线
0 silk.
好 慢慢来 很好
Okay, nice and easy. Good.
奥登先生在加护病房♥ 我们帮他做了冠状动脉绕道手术
Oh, Mr. Oden's in the ICU. We did his CABG off-pump.
其实很刺♥激♥ 你该看看手术的录影带
It's actually really exciting. You should review the surgical tape.
威尔森 跟你报告最新情况 巴吉利小姐在手术中子♥宫♥大出血…
Wilson, quick update. Ms. Badgley had a massive uterine hemorrhage mid-surge--
你帮我的病人做了子♥宫♥切除术?
You did a hysterectomy? On my patient?
严格来说 是金凯德的病人 但没错 祝你的…一切顺利
Technically, Kincade's patient. But yep. Good luck with your, um...
是去除食道阻塞术
Esophageal disimpaction. - Mm-hmm.
我要把他五马分尸
I'm gonna tear him limb from limb.
米伦 你速度飞快
Millin, you are flying through this.
以你的速度 我们15分钟内就能离开
At the rate you're going, we'll be out of here in 15 minutes.
我父母从没送我去过夏令营
My parents never sent me to summer camp.
他们每天送我去游乐场
They just dropped me off at the arcade every day,
我连续玩夹娃娃机六个小时
and I played the claw machine for six hours straight.
你很会夹吗?
You know how to work those?
对 -你赢了什么?
Mm-hmm. - What have you won?
草莓和鱼肉塔可饼
Strawberries and fish tacos.
刺♥激♥S5区域
Stimulate S-5.
茉莉 记住 如果你看到了什么
Molly, remember, if you see anything,
不管影像有多模糊 都要告诉我
no matter how faint the image, just let me know.
还没有
Nothing yet.
好 把频率提高到180赫兹
All right. Let's increase the frequency to 180 hertz.
如果不舒服就告诉我 我可以停止
If it gets uncomfortable, let me know and I can stop.
好 提高到两百赫兹
Okay. Let's bump it up to 200 Hz.
薛波医生 她又开始出现Delta波
Dr. Shepherd, she's starting to get D waves again.
偶发性发作在癫痫 发作前我们还有时间 W5区域
Sporadic episodes. We still have time before a potential seizure. W-5.
把振幅降低到两毫伏
Decrease the amplitude to two millivolts.
茉莉 你还好吗?
How you doing, Molly?
还好 只是在等
Still fine. Just... just waiting.
电波的频率和振幅正在增加
The waves are increasing in frequency and amplitude.
我会注意的 X5区域
I'm keeping my eye on it. X-5.
我要停下来了 -格瑞弗斯
I'm stopping. - Griffith,
我叫你按按钮 你就按
you will press that button if I tell you to.
Y5区域 -她会癫痫发作
Y-5. - She's going to seize.
如果我们让她昏迷 她… -格瑞弗斯医生
If we have to put her in a coma, she-- - Dr. Griffith,
我要你相信我 不然就滚出我的手术室
I need you to trust me or get out of my OR.
我看到东西了
I see something.
能告诉我你看到什么吗?
Can you tell me what you see?
我在外面 我在湖边散步
I'm outside. I'm walking near a lake.
我看到山了
I see... I see mountains.
这里好美
It's, it's beautiful here.
等等 全没了
Wait, wait, it's all gone.
因为我停止刺♥激♥了
Because I stopped stimulating.
真是太神奇了 该缝合了吗?
That was absolutely amazing. Is it time to close?
那不是我停下来的原因 把控制板给我
That's not why I stopped. Hand me the control panel.
我们必须确认是刺♥激♥唤醒了记忆
We need to verify that the stimulation is provoking the memory.
她的癫痫活动越来越不稳定
Her seizure activity is becoming more unstable.
重新开始 有看到什么吗?
Restarting. See anything now?
我还是在同一个地方…
I'm still at the same place and...
有另一个人也在这里 是个男人
there's someone else here. A man.
你知道是谁吗?
Do you know who it is?
不知道 他跑太前面了 但他穿着红色外套
No, he's too far ahead, but he's wearing a red jacket.
我想我们是一起来的
I think we're here together.
等一下 你又停下来了?
Wait, did you stop again?
对
I did.
好的
All right.
现在呢?
How about now?
我还在这里 我要从口袋里拿出一样东西
I'm still here. I'm-I'm taking something out of my pocket.
是一张地图
It's, uh... it's a map.
上面写着“蜂窝盆地小径” 是大天空
It says, "The Beehive Basin Trail." It's Big Sky.
好 我们要把频率降低到140赫兹
All right, we are going to reduce the frequency back to 140 hertz
又1毫伏 终止刺♥激♥ 移除网格
and one millivolt, terminating the stimulation and removing the grid.
等等 不行 等等 为什么停下来?
Wait, no, no. Wait, why are you stopping please?
我们不能冒着癫痫再度发作的风险 但是 茉莉 你做得很好
We can't risk more seizure activity, but, Molly, you did great.
要我缝合吗?-我来吧
Would you like me to close? - I've got it.
上消化道内视镜手术很顺利 我们清理了你的食道
The EGD went well. We were able to clear your esophagus
并注射肉毒杆菌来放松你的括约肌
and administer the Botox to relax your sphincter.
一旦我们确认一切正常
And once we confirm everything's going down okay,
你想吃什么都行
you'll be good to eat whatever you want.
只是需要休息几天
Just need to take it easy for a couple of days.
同学会后我就会休息 -不 等等 你需要休息
I'll take it easy after the reunion. - No, wait, you need to rest.
不然一星期后你会回到这里
Otherwise, you'll wind up back here in a week.
两年的努力 而巴比要在两小时内毁了一切?
Two years of hard work, and Bobby's about to undo it all in two hours?
要不诺拉去吧?确保他不会把事情搞砸
Well, why doesn't Nora go? Make sure he doesn't mess things up.
好 你得开除他 -我们没付他薪水
Okay, you need to fire him. - We don't pay him.
听着 我们不能让巴比为所欲为 只因他是一番好意
Look, we can't just let Bobby have what he wants because he means well.
你得过去告诉他 他出局了
You need to go down there and tell him that he is out.
好消息是我们得以切除很多肿块
Well, um, the good news is we were able to debulk a lot of the mass.
但也有坏消息 又来了
So there is bad news... again.
对 我们救不了你功能正常的肾脏 所以必须摘除
Yes, so we couldn't revive your working kidney, so we had to remove it.
重回洗肾的日子 我的人生又浪费了好几个小时
Back to dialysis. More hours of my life wasted.
一旦你进入缓解期就可以回到移植名单上
Once you're in remission, we can put you back on the transplant list again.
我已经做过三次了 我很难匹配成功 我再也找不到了
I've already had three. I'm a hard match. I won't find another.
很难说
You never know.
在我第一次移植之前
Before my first transplant,
我列了一张清单 写着我死前想做的事
I made a bucket list of all the things I wanted to do before I died,
例如爬万里长城 开上德国高速公路
you know, like climb the Great Wall or drive on the Autobahn.
看火箭女郎歌♥舞秀
Oh, see the Rockettes.
我觉得我能做完一半就很幸运了
I mean, I thought I'd be lucky to do half.
我全都做了 器官捐赠者给了我第二次机会
I did all of 'em. Organ donors gave me a second chance on life,
然后又给了我第三次和第四次
and then a third and a fourth.
我对我获得肾脏之后的人生很满意
And I'm happy with what I did with them.
如果就到此为止了 那就这样吧
So, if this is it... this is it.
或者你可以打给盖瑞
Or you could call Gary.
我们绝不会打给盖瑞
We're not calling Gary.
等等 盖瑞是… -我们的哥哥
Wait. Gary is... - Our brother.
见鬼了
Well, I'll be damned.
我宁愿在箱子里度过余生
I'd rather live the rest of my life in a box.
你说的箱子是指棺材吗?
By box do you mean coffin?
总比打给盖瑞好
It'd be better than calling Gary!
她喜欢大天空 我们去过几次
She loved Big Sky. We went a couple of times.
我不敢相信她还记得
I can't believe she actually remembered something.
连你的红外套都记得
All the way down to your red jacket.
我待会再来看她
I'll check on her in a bit.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表