Once we place the DBS, I will put a grid on your brain
然后逐一刺♥激♥每个区块
and then stimulate each section one by one,
但我们之所以能这么做 是因为我已经进入你大脑的那个部分了
but we're only doing that because I will already be in that part of your brain.
这从未被证实能恢复因逆行性失忆症而失去的记忆
It's never been proven to retrieve memories lost to retrograde amnesia.
额外的刺♥激♥会引发癫痫吗?
Will the extra stimulation induce seizures?
有可能 但我希望这个装置能防止癫痫发作
It's possible, but my hope is that the device will prevent that.
你确定要这么做吗?你父母怎么说?
Are you sure you want to do this? What did your parents say about it?
他们很紧张 直到我寄给他们薛波医生的资料
Um, they were nervous until I sent them Dr. Shepherd's bio.
我要我的记忆
I want my memories.
我只是没料到会有这么多人从旁观看
I just didn't realize so many people would be watching.
这是个大手术
It's a big case.
不好意思
Excuse me.
好的 你可以看到这个装置会植入头冠
All right, so you can see the device will be implanted in the crown.
来我家是一回事 但跑来医院…
It's one thing to show up at my house, but to come to hospital--
退后 -她不想跟你说话
Hey. Back off. - She doesn't wanna talk to you.
听着 我不想跟她说话
Look, I don't wanna talk to her.
我需要跟你谈谈 茉莉并未对你完全坦白
I need to talk to you. Molly hasn't told you everything you need to know.
实习医生格蕾
第21季 第13集
但我在礼堂测试投影片时
But when I did the test run in the auditorium,
投影片看起来就像在哈哈镜里一样
the slides looked like they were in a fun house mirror.
一定是格式化的尺寸不对
Well, they must be formatted to the wrong size.
视听人员朗恩就是这么说的
Right. - That's what Ron, that AV guy, says,
显然唯一的解决办法就是整个重做
and apparently the only way to fix it is to redo the whole damn thing.
第一次花了多久?
Well, how long did the first one take?
不知道 我付钱请塔克做的
No idea. I paid Tuck to do it.
贝利医生将为大家说明她为来自堕胎禁令州的妇产科住院医师
Dr. Bailey is presenting on her program training OB-GYN residents
所设计的培训计划
from states with abortion bans.
非常重要 现在更是如此
So important. Now more than ever.
如果他们看不到我的投影片 我要怎么激励其他医院
Well, how am I supposed to inspire other hospitals to start programs like ours
展开这类型的计划?
if they can't read my slides?
卡珊其实很擅长做投影片
Well, Cass is actually amazing at slideshows.
抱歉 我不知道我为什么说“其实” 她超厉害的
Sorry, I don't know why I said "actually." She's just... She's amazing.
你可以尽快做完吗?-为了这个志业 这是我的荣幸
Uh, can you work fast? - For this cause, it would be my honor.
谢谢 好 我们试试…
Thank you. Thank you. - Oh, thank you.
好的 准备好了吗?
All right, are you ready?
好了 将磁振造影和电脑断层影像对齐 创造出大脑的立体画面
Yes, aligning the MRI and CT images to create a 3-D representation of the brain.
你建议采取哪一种路径?-经额叶路径
Which approach would you suggest? - Transfrontal.
好主意 我们要从额颞叶开始
Good thought. We are gonna go with frontal temporal.
目标?-磁振造影上神经胶质增生的区域
Target? - Oh, that area of gliosis on the MRI.
好 分成三个目标 这样我才有选择
All right, divide it into three separate targets, so I have options.
万一我们引发癫痫 害她陷入巴比妥类药物引起的昏迷呢?
What if we trigger a seizure and have to put her in a barb coma?
整个手术不就白费功夫了吗?-我不允许自己这么想
Isn't the whole procedure a wash? - I don't let myself think like that.
对
Yeah.
你真的是明日之星 对吧?
You really are the one to watch, huh?
我只是运气好 接下很棒的病例
Just been lucky. Get on amazing cases.
别这样 你是女外科医生
Don't do that. You're a woman surgeon.
外面有很多人想开除你
There are enough people out there who want to dismiss you.
别成为其中之一
Don't be one of them.
我们病人会处于醒着的状态
Now, our patient will be awake.
所以你一定要听我的指示 保持正常声音
So it is crucial that you follow my lead, keep your voice neutral.
至于茉莉的状况 她一切都很好
As far as Molly is concerned, everything is fine.
没问题
No problem. - Mmm.
化验结果正常 心电图和心脏超音波也是
Your labs are normal. Same with your EKG and echo,
你的二尖瓣看起来很稳定
and your mitral valve looks stable.
好的 看吧 我就说只是普通的怀孕症状
Great. See? Told you, just regular old pregnancy.
那我可以继续筹备同学会了吗?
So, can I get back to reunion planning now?
虽然你的症状很常见 但对你来说是新症状
While your symptoms are common, they are new for you,
我们想再做几项检查
and we would like to run a few more tests.
好吧 我的手♥机♥呢?
Okay, fine. Um, where's my phone?
你要我们打给谁吗?
Do you have someone we should call?
没有 只是一个不懂得
Uh, nope. Just a second-in-command
按字母排序排名牌的副手
who can't alphabetize name tags to save his life.
拜托喔 巴比 M在O前面
Come on, Bobby. M comes before O.
丽兹要自己生下这个孩子 她是我的英雄
Liz is having this baby on her own. She's my personal hero.
这不是我原本的计划
It wasn't always the plan,
但我至少跟大西雅图地区每个年龄相仿的
but I've been on at least one date with every age-appropriate bachelor
单身汉约会过 还有几个年纪不太适合的
in the greater Seattle area, and some not so age-appropriate.
但他们都不是真命天子 我不年轻了
But none of them were the one, and I'm not getting any younger,
所以我要孤军奋战
so I'm going it alone.
丽兹 你脖子上的肿块长多久了?
Liz, how long have you had that lump on your neck?
什么肿块?-我可以看看吗?
What lump? - May I?
米伦 你可以去拿超音波吗?谢谢
Millin, can you grab the ultrasound? Thank you.
她快进手术室了 说快一点
She's about to go to the OR. Make it quick.
你不能让她动实验性的手术
You can't let her do the experimental part of surgery.
我尊重她的决定
I respect her decision.
因为若她恢复记忆就能赦免你的罪?
Because if she gets her memories back, it absolves you of what you did?
你别胡说八道
You don't know what you're talking about.
意外发生时
When the accident happened,
她用尽各种方法想找回记忆
she tried everything she could to get her memories back.
心理治疗 催眠治疗 越南草药
Psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, Vietnamese herbs.
她父母说她因此倾家荡产
Her parents said that she spent everything she had,
但全都不见效果时 她就崩溃了
and when none of it worked, she spiraled.
不吃不睡 他们终于说服她寻求帮助
Not eating, not sleeping. They finally talked her into getting help.
她从没跟我说过这件事
She never told me any of this.
好 她为什么要说?你觉得她希望你知道?
Okay, and why would she? You think she wants you to know?
听着 我爱她 如果她出了什么事
Look, I love her, and I wanna be able to live with myself
我也无法心安理得过日子
if anything bad happened to her.
来到西雅图 突然分手 为了找回记忆
Coming to Seattle, the sudden breakup, the experimental brain surgery
接受实验性脑部手术 这…
just to get her memories back. It...
感觉就像是通往另一场车祸的匝道
It just feels like the on-ramp to another crash.
她选了我 你就接受吧
She picked me. Get over it.
笔和多余的卡片就放在…-谢啦 …迎宾桌下方的袋子里
There's pens and extra card stock in the bag under the welcome table.
不是 是迎宾桌下方 需要什么就打给我
No, under the welcome table. Call if you need anything.
太好了 -谢谢
Great. - Thanks.
天啊 -你还好吗?
Oh, my God. - Hey, you okay?
是巴比啦 我们的班级干事 他不懂得如何副本其他人
Just Bobby, our class secretary who doesn't know how to CC people,
他现在是负责人了
is now the one in charge.
就像指定幸存者一样
It's like a designated survivor situation.
如果没人认真看待这件事 就不会有同学会
Well, if no one took this seriously, there would be no reunions
也没人能和老友重聚
and no one would reconnect with old friends,
我想日子还是会继续下去
and I guess life would just go on.
和老友重聚相当不错
Reconnecting can be... can be pretty great.
对了 丽兹目前的状况都很不错
Uh, so far so good with Liz, by the way.
我该带丽兹去别的地方吗?
Should I have taken Liz somewhere else?
为什么?-因为我上次见到你时
Why? - Well, the last time I saw you,
你不想加入我的医疗团队
you didn't want to be a part of my care team.
现在我们同坐在一张长椅上
And now we're sharing a bench.
不 你带了一个朋友来看病
Well, you know... You brought in a friend for medical care,
所以我们同坐在一张长椅上是个光明正大的行为
so this is... this is an above-board bench-sharing situation.
那你可以坐久一点吗?
In that case, can you sit a little longer?
我突然意识到我朋友可能生病了
It's just hitting me that my friend might be sick.
好
Sure.
这是两颗原生肾脏 这是两颗移植后不能用的肾脏
There's the two native kidneys, the two nonfunctioning transplanted kidneys.
能用的那颗在这里
That's the working one right there.
你有看过一个病人体内有五个肾脏的扫描结果吗?
Have you ever seen a scan of five kidneys inside of one patient before?
那是肿块吗?-对 就是那个
Is that the mass? - Yeah, that's it right there.
是健全的那颗肾脏的血管阻塞扭结了吗?
Is it kinking the vasculature of the working kidney?
不 很接近 但幸好不是
No, it's close, but fortunately, no.
对 我们应该做减积手术
Yeah, we should debulk enough
让化疗有机会杀死剩下的细胞
that the chemo has a shot at killing the remaining cells.
我们应该摘除原生肾脏吗?
Should we remove the native kidney?
我可以协助腹膜后淋巴结摘除术
I could help with the retroperitoneal lymph node dissection.
没这个必要 我们仍然能轻易接触到腔静脉旁淋巴结
Mmm. It's not necessary. We still have good access to the paracaval lymph nodes
但很高兴知道你有先见之明 去订手术室吧
but good to know you're thinking ahead. Book us an OR.
要求做肾切除术和淋巴切除术还真大胆
That was pretty bold to ask to do a nephrectomy and a lymph node dissection.
不问怎么会知道?
You never know if you don't ask.
你能帮他做术前准备文件吗?-不能 问得好就是了
Can you do his pre-op paperwork? - Nope, but good try.
可怜的丽兹 她这么努力办同学会
Poor Liz. She worked so hard on her reunion,
现在某个笨手笨脚的家伙却能接手这个重要时刻
and now some bumbling wannabe gets to be there for the big moment.
他可能只是想帮忙 -是吗?
Probably just trying to help. - Is he?
还是被掌权的女性威胁的男人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表