结束了吗?
Is it over?
结束了
It's over.
是空的
It's empty.
一直都是空的
It's always been empty.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天啊
Oh, God!
非相关人员请勿进入
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
对不起…
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我们该谈一谈 -我不想跟你分开 席梦儿
We should talk. - I don't wanna be apart, Simone.
我只想跟你在一起
All I want is to be with you.
在手术室里那段时间
That whole time in the OR,
我满脑子都在想 万一你出了什么事我该怎么办
all I could think about is what I would do if something were to happen to you.
我没事
I'm okay.
如果我们可以度过那一关 接下来的任何困难我们都会有办法
If we can make it through that, the rest... ...we'll figure it out. The rest,
其他的就不重要了
it doesn't matter.
下楼
你做到了 你和艾特曼做到了
You did it. You and Altman, you did it.
我想继续跟你 我得继续跟你
I want back on your service. I need to be back on your service.
听着 我告诉过你 我需要确保
Look, I told you that I need to make sure
其他的实习医生也能达到他们的病例数
the other interns are hitting their case numbers.
关已经达到了 而且他还在跟你
Well, Kwan's already hit his, and he's still on your service.
你觉得我不够好吗?
I mean, do you think I'm not good enough or something?
不是
No.
我是说 你可以告诉我 实际上 我宁愿你告诉我
I mean, 'cause you can tell me. In fact, I would rather you tell me.
你是很称职的外科医生
Well, you are a very competent surgeon.
那你觉得我很烦吗?
Well, do you find me annoying then?
没有 -那是什么?
No. - What is it?
怎么了?告诉我怎么了 我可以解决的
Just tell me what it is, and I will fix it.
你解决不了的 好吗?拜托别再执著了
You can't fix it, all right? Just please let it go.
不 你不告诉我真♥相♥ 我就不走
No, no, I'm not going to let it go until you tell me the truth.
好吧
Okay.
我们花了很多时间在一起 我…
We were spending a lot of time together and I...
界线越来越模糊了
Lines were getting blurry.
对吧?你没感觉到吗?
Right? Did you not feel that?
对你来说 界线可能很模糊 但对我来说非常清楚
The lines might have been blurry for you, but they were very clear to me.
我只是根据当时的情况做了我觉得正确的事
Well, I just did what I felt was right given the situation.
拒绝别人学习的机会是正确的吗?
Denying the opportunities to learn was the right thing to do?
我不是唯一的心胸外科医生
I'm not the only cardio surgeon.
对 你不是
No, you're not.
但你是最棒的
But you are the best one.
你看 今晚能清楚看到北十字星
Oh, look, you can see the Northern Cross really well tonight.
有些文化说它代表天地之间的连结
You know, some cultures say it represents the connection between heaven and earth.
多亏了你 那个病人今晚会稳稳地留在地球这一侧
Thanks to you, that patient will stay firmly on the earth side tonight.
我应该更支持你 保护你…
I should've stood up for you more and protected you--
不 米兰达 如果我想拿回我的工作 我必须靠自己
No, Miranda, if I was gonna get my job back, I needed to do it on my own.
可是 米兰达…
But, Miranda, I... Hey.
我不后悔
I have no regrets.
我坚持自己的选择 拯救生命 始终如一
I stand by my choices to save lives. Every time.
你会找到另一个
You will find another program
更适合你的地方
somewhere better for you.
去吧 去啦 我会没事的
Go. Go. I'll be okay.
没错 你会没事的
That's right. You will.
我爱你
I love you.
葛蕾·史隆纪念医院
艾米莉亚还好吗?
How's Amelia?
非常惊慌 但没事
Very rattled, but okay.
你要这样回家吗?
Are you going home like this?
手术室又开始运作了
The ORs are starting up again.
你的关节镜手术病人?
Your arthroscopy patient?
他说狐步舞不等人 你介意吗?
He says the Foxtrot waits for no man. Do you mind?
介意 但我能理解
Yes, but I understand.
你没事吧?
Ow. - Oh. You okay?
只是踢了一下 或许女儿们想跳狐步舞
It's just a kick. Maybe the girls are trying the Foxtrot.
你说女儿们吗?
Did you say girls?
我有吗?
Did I?
我们要有女儿了?
We're having girls?
你忘了告诉我吗?-我在海滩忙着
Did you forget to tell me? - I was busy on the beach.
我甚至不知道有人♥质♥被挟持了
I didn't even know there was a hostage situation.
好啦 走吧
Okay, go.
珍娜被拘留了
Jenna's in custody.
医护人员在量她的生命征象之后 西雅图警局会逮捕她
Paramedics are taking her vitals and then Seattle PD will book her.
迪伦的国际标准化比值看起来不错
Dylan's INR looks good.
对 那可怜的女孩醒来之后会看不到妈妈
Oh, yeah. The poor girl's gonna wake up, and she won't have her mom here.
你为了佐拉搬去波士顿时
When you moved to Boston for Zola,
我以为也许等她高中毕业 你就会回来了
I thought just maybe once you graduated from high school, you... you'd come back.
她还要几年才会高中毕业
Well, we're a few years away from that still.
重点是我以为等我退休后
Look, the point is that I just thought that when I'd retire,
贝利和你就会掌管一切
Bailey and you would be at the helm.
我觉得你在虚张声势 因为从我和贝利成为住院医师后
I'm gonna call your bluff on that because you've been threatening to retire
你就一直威胁要退休
since Bailey and I were residents.
有道理 你得做对你来说正确的事
That's fair. You need to do what's right for you,
但你得知道这里是你的家 随时都有工作等着你
but just know that you and your work will always have a home here.
葛蕾医生 你的文件可以签名了
Dr. Grey, your paperwork is ready for signature.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
我已经有一阵子没进过二号♥手术室了
It's been a while since I've spent any time in OR 2.
今天不算 但我只是…
I mean, today doesn't count. But I just...
我很少进手术室了
I don't see the inside of the operating rooms much anymore.
你是在暗示你想讨回先前的工作吗?
Are you hinting you want your old job back?
不 我只是…我不知道
No, I just... I don't know.
也许你可以在波士顿给我一个实验室空间
Maybe... maybe you could give me lab space in Boston,
我可以在这里度过夏天 当个一般外科医生
and I could spend my summer here and work as a general surgeon.
我们已经有一般外科主任了
Well, we already have a chief of general.
太好了 因为我不想当主任
Well, that's great 'cause I don't want that.
我只想动手术 我的孩子可以来这里
I just wanna operate and my kids could come here
和他们的亲朋好友一起度过夏天
and spend their summers with their family and their friends.
当然 整年间我也都有时间会诊
And of course, I-I would be available for consults during the year.
一言为定
Uh. - It's a deal.
如果你同意的话
If it's okay with you.
一言为定
Deal.
值得庆祝的最后一天就这样结束了
So much for a celebratory last day.
我不知道 差点就轰轰烈烈地结束了
I don't know. It almost went out with a bang.
好啦 玩笑开得太早
Fine, too soon.
好耶
Yeah.
你明明就想要
You know you want to.
好吧
Okay, fine.
感觉不一样了吗?
Feel different now?
我觉得好多了
I do feel better.
你跟亚当斯谈过了吗?
You talk to Adams?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你们每人都会有自己的置物柜
You'll each be assigned individual lockers.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这样想吧 至少你知道了我是个好人 对吧?
Well, think of it this way, at least you already know I'm good, right?
后会有期
I'll be seeing you.
对 绝对不关我的事
Yep, it's definitely your business.
福斯特医生请至神经科 伊莉莎白福斯特医生请至神经科
Dr. Foster to Neurology. Dr. Elizabeth Foster to Neurology.
她还在插管
She's still intubated,
但她的加压要求降低了
but her pressor requirements are coming down.
我得去找韦伯 但你可以进去陪她
I need to go check in with Webber, but you can go in and sit with her.
我是来看你的
I am here to see you.
泰蒂
Teddy.
你改变了今天的可能性 你改变了医学
You changed what was possible today. You changed medicine.
但我还是输了
And yet, I still lose.
对
I do.
我对她有感觉 但我不想跟她在一起
I do have feelings for her, but I do not want to be with her.
她离开这里后 我再也不会跟她联络
When she leaves here, I will never speak to her again.
我只想跟你在一起 我爱的人是你
I only wanna be with you. I am in love with you.
你是我们孩子的母亲 也是我最好的朋友
You are the mother of our children, and you're my best friend.
从我遇见你的那一刻起
From the moment, the moment I met you,
你让我感到我的世界完整了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表