You still suck at laundry, though.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
如果你度过这一关 我…
You pull through this and I'll...
只要我们还住在一起 你的衣服全都由我来洗
do all your laundry for as long as we live together.
但你别太贪心 你该做的我没办法开始一手包办
But don't get greedy, 'cause I-I can't start doing everything for you.
水槽里的碗盘…
The dishes in the sink.
水管里的头发
The... hair in the drain.
干掉的牙膏…
The dried toothpaste on...
全都是你弄的
That's all you.
并不是说你真的做了那些事啦
Not that you actually do any of those things.
你是个糟糕的室友
You're a terrible roommate.
艾特曼说你在这里 我本来不相信她
Altman said you were here. I didn't believe her.
每当我卡关的时候 我就喜欢散散步
Ah. Whenever I'm stuck on something, I like to go for a walk.
能理清我的思绪 让我安定下来
It clears the mind, settles the nerves.
但我又不想离病人太远 所以只能用跑步机
But I don't want to be far from my patients, so treadmill.
况且 我得完成我的步数
Plus I get some steps in.
有道理
Makes sense.
有任何想法吗?
Any ideas?
还没有
Not yet.
我们四人加起来应该发表过 将近三百篇病例研究
Collectively, the four of us have probably published close to 300 case studies.
你数过了?
You counted?
没有 我会这么说
Well, no, but I'm-- I'm just saying,
是基于我们的所见所闻和我们的成就…
based on how much we've seen and how much we've accomplished...
我们该要能够想出办法的
We should have ideas.
对
Yeah.
我今早让安田替一名肺脏移植病患
I let Yasuda do the bronchial anastomosis
做支气管吻合术
on a lung transplant this morning.
她的技术真的很好 -那是当然 是我训练出来的
She's got real skills. - Of course she does. I trained her.
你喜欢教学?-对
You like teaching? - Yeah.
当我决定选择外科时 我根本连想都没想过
I didn't even think about it when I decided to go into surgery.
但是 对 我喜欢
But yeah, I do.
那是这份工作让我最喜欢的一部分
It's my favorite part of the job.
我懂 你能够支持初出茅庐的医生
I get it. You get to support fledgling doctors
看着他们渐渐成长为外科医生
and watch them grow into surgeons
能够独当一面
who can stand on their own.
让人很有成就感
It's fulfilling.
你完成今天的步数了?
You hit your step goal?
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
对 -好的 好哦
Yes. - Yeah. Okay.
她的电脑断层结果显示 她只剩下25%的肝脏能正常运作
Her CT scan shows that only 25% of her liver remains viable.
不足以保有肝脏的功能 -同意
Not enough to preserve function. - Agree.
我仍然认为切除的风险太高了
I still think the risk of removing it is too high.
那点我也同意
I agree with that too.
所以 你到底想怎么做?
So what exactly is your plan?
葛蕾·史隆纪念医院
我们切除整个右叶
We resect the entire right lobe,
然后再切除左叶的受损部位
then we resect the damaged areas in the left.
接着再给予剩余的肝脏循环辅助装置
Then we give the remainder of the liver the circulatory support it needs to recover
让肝脏借由透析和积极复苏来复原和生长
and grow with dialysis and aggressive resuscitation.
要怎么做?
How?
术前肝总动脉就已经完全受损了
The common hepatic artery is completely damaged at the takeoff.
我们切除她的脾脏 利用脾脏的血管来重建
We remove her spleen and use its vessels to reconstruct
和喂养她剩余的肝脏
and feed what's left of the liver.
你认为剩余的肝脏有办法♥正♥常运作吗?
You think the remaining piece of the liver will be functional?
我希望会
I am hoping it will.
你说得一派轻松 但这种做法并不简单
This won't be as simple as you make it sound.
好的 我知道希望渺茫 好吗?
Okay. I know. It's a long shot, right?
但安田很坚强
But Yasuda is strong,
我们全都看过她为了家人 病人竭尽所能的模样
and we've all seen her give everything she's got to her family, her patients.
她会为了我们每个人这么做 -对
She would do it for any one of us. - Yeah.
对 -我加入
Mm. Yep. - I'm in.
对 我也加入
Yeah. Me too.
好的 把她推回手术室
Right. Let's get her back to the O.R.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. - Hey.
你最后一天过得如何?
How's your last day?
今天是毕业日
It's graduation day.
早产儿的毕业日 他们可以出院了
For the preemies, they get to leave the hospital.
需要院牧出面吗?
Ah. Do you need a chaplain for that?
不用
No.
但有其他什么我能帮上忙的地方吗?
Well, is there anything else I can help you with?
你可以跟我一起搬去德克萨斯
You could move to Texas with me.
什么?-我们会出车祸
What? - People get into car accidents,
我们会死 而且人生很短
and people die, and life is short,
你在全世界都住过了 何不来圣安东尼奥住住看?
and you've lived all over the world. Why not San Antonio with me?
跟我一起 -这个… 我整个人生都在这里
Well, I mean, my-- - my whole life is here.
我的工作 我刚刚才买♥♥下了这栋公♥寓♥
You know, my job. I just bought my loft.
我爱上了你
I'm falling in love with you.
很抱歉让你面临这种困境
I'm sorry to put you on the spot like this.
你不用立刻做出决定
You d-- You don't have to decide this second.
你甚至不用在今天做出决定 就只要…
You don't even have to decide today. Just...
考虑考虑
Just think about it.
抱歉 -我们晚点再聊吧
Sorry. - Let's talk about this later.
下班后大厅见?
I'll meet you in the lobby after work.
好
Okay.
完全没有效果?
Nothing?
你不觉得有好了一点点吗?
You don't feel a tiny bit better?
他们是婴儿耶
They're babies.
他们也有可能在某天死于严重车祸
Who could also die in a terrible car accident one day.
跟我来
Come with me.
你不是打算要我抱婴儿吧?
You're not going to make me hold one of them, are you?
坐下
Sit.
别选在今天测试我的耐心
Do not test me. Not today.
我的天
Oh, my God.
就像是跌进某个人的怀抱里
It's like sitting into a hug.
你和安田在一起多久了?
How long have you and Yasuda been a thing?
我们还没上过床 如果你想问的是这个的话
We haven't had sex yet, if that's what you're asking.
我想问的不是这个
It's not what I'm asking.
两个月了吧
Couple months.
我们试着慢下来 然后又开始纠缠
We keep trying to slow it down, and then we just pick it back up again.
你们为什么不干脆在一起算了?
Why can't you just be together?
因为我们是朋友 我们是同事…
Because we're friends, w-we work together.
嗨
Hi.
从来没有一种关系给过我这种感觉
I've never had a relationship that feels like this.
好轻松 而且火花四射…
So, like, easy and... electric and...
我想我们都很害怕搞砸这件事
I-I think we were both scared of messing it up.
现在感觉有点讽刺
It's kind of ironic now.
美加不会乖乖就范
Mika is not going down without a fight.
尤其她有你这个值得她奋战的对象
Especially if she has you to fight for.
可怜的孩子
This poor kid.
她才刚开始做化疗 而现在…
She just started chemo, and now this.
真的会让人萌生惜福的念头
Makes you count your blessings, huh?
腘动脉正在出血 可恶
Popliteal artery is bleeding out. Damn it.
血管夹 -我能帮上什么忙?
Vascular clamp. - How can I help?
失血量太大了
There's too much blood.
好的 呼叫血管科
Okay. Page vascular!
如果他们不快点赶过来 她就要失去她的腿了 止血钳
She's gonna lose her leg if they don't get here quick. Clamp!
好的 我去找人 -很好 就是那里
All right. I-I'll go get someone. - Good. Right there.
加强抽吸
More suction.
反对的话现在说 不然就永保沉默
Speak now or forever hold your peace.
开始罗
Here we go.
请固定
Titan,
好的 -肝脏看起来如何?
please. - How's the liver looking?
缺血 而且仍然在失血
Ischemic and still bleeding.
抽吸
Suction.
我需要艾特曼医生和杜古医生
I need Dr. Altman or Dr. Ndugu.
我们现在有点忙
We're a little busy right now.
珂珞依的血管严重出血 她就要失去她的腿了
Chloe has a bad vascular bleed. She's about to lose her leg.
好的 我去 -好
All right. I'll go.
欧文 你来接手?
Owen, take over for me.
她在哪一间手术室?
What O.R. is she in?
四号♥手术室
Four.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表