And...
我们会注意安全 以我们的婚姻为优先
we stay safe. And our marriage comes first.
不谈认真的感情或感觉
No serious relationships or feelings.
当然
Of course.
♪ Every breath
♪ Time stood still and that morning chill ♪
我们真的要这么做吗?
Are we really doing this?
♪ We were made for no one else ♪
♪ The past is pulling heart strings ♪
♪ Till they break
最优秀的外科医生也会做出让人♥质♥疑的选择
The most brilliant surgeons have made questionable choices.
♪ No one has ever...
没有人能够从头到尾不犯错
No one gets it right all the time.
所以 身为医生 你该怎么办?
So, as a doctor, what do you do?
选择只有一个
There's only one choice--
找到你的团队 并肩作战
find your team...work shoulder to shoulder...
让他们在你失足的时候帮助你…
let them help you when you falter.
汤姆科瑞西拿到了补助金
Tom Koracick won the grant.
♪ I don't want no space between us ♪
我就是忘不了他沾沾自喜的表情
Can't stop seeing his smug face.
♪ I don't want no space...
谁知道科学是男性主导的世界
Who knew science was such a male-dominated world,
甚至还有啮齿动物?
even with rodents?
艾莉丝葛蕾知道
Ellis Grey knew.
她一辈子都在告诉我这件事
She told me about it her whole life.
现在我无法停止看到她沾沾自喜的脸
Now I can't stop seeing her gloating face.
如果我和艾米莉亚用母老鼠来做科瑞西的实验呢?
What if Amelia and I did Koracick's experiment with female mice?
好喔 谁会出资?-我会
Mm. Okay. Who will fund it? - I will.
我知道我们刚买♥♥下这栋房♥子 但我有一些存款
I mean, I know we just bought this house, but I have some savings.
我承认这是私人恩怨 确实是如此
And I said this is personal, and it is.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
老实说 我觉得这是个好主意
Honestly, I think-- I think it's a great idea.
我要怎样才可以成为投资者?
How do I become an investor?
我不能让你这么做 因为我们不知道会不会成功
Well, I can't let you do that because we don't know if it'll work.
听着 如果要我赌一把 一定是赌在你身上
Look, if I'm gonna bet on anybody...it's you.
♪ Between us
…让他们督促你变得更优秀
Let them push you to make you better.
♪ I don't want no space between us ♪
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表