Why don't we just put this here, like...
我知道…
I have it-- - Ah!
早该料到会是如此
Should've seen that coming.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
架构不牢靠 所以倒了 -这是我们一起做的
It wasn't secure. So, it fell. - We built this together.
不只是我的错 -对 因为你永远不会错
It's not just my fault. - Right, it's never your fault.
你说完了吗?-好的 时间到
Are you done? - Okay, time.
好的…
Okay, uh...
赢家出炉了
We have a winner.
男士们 做得好 你们也合作得很好
Good job, gents, and, uh, good teamwork too.
我传简讯告诉马许我们在回去的路上了
I texted Marsh to let him know that we're on our way back.
你从没想过找专业媒婆吗?
You ever consider using a professional matchmaker?
我会闭嘴
I will be quiet.
停车 我需要帮忙…-小心…靠边停
Stop! I need help... - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Pull over. Pull over.
谢谢…我爸他…
Thank you. Thank you. My dad, he's--
深呼吸…再试一次
Just take a breath, take a breath. Try again.
我爸的机车打滑了 他被机车撞倒了
My dad, his bike skidded off the road and it crushed him.
我打了急救专线 他们正在赶过来 但他看起来很糟糕
And I called the paramedics, they're on the way but he looks so bad.
他看起来好糟糕 -我们是医生 可以帮忙
He looks so bad. - We're doctors. We can help.
我们得动作快 冰桶里有器官
We gotta be quick. We got organs on ice.
对 他们是医生 谢谢
Yes, they're doctors. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我们父女正一起骑机车 每年会绕行一个州 目前去过五个州了
We're doing a father-daughter ride. We do one state every year, five so far.
在这之前从没出事过 -凯莉?凯莉?
No problems until now. - Carrie? Carrie?
我在这里…这两位是医生 他叫阿♥拉♥许
I'm here. I'm here. These men are doctors. His name is Arash.
我是杜古医生 这位是沃伦医生
I'm Dr. Ndugu. This is Dr. Warren.
他的胸口看起来受到挤压
His chest looks crushed.
多处挫伤 触诊时出现皮下爆裂声
Multiple contusions, crepitus on palpation.
他的肺或呼吸道一定受伤了
He must have an injury to his lung or his airway.
急救人员还要多久才会到?
How long until the paramedics get here?
他们只说在路上了 你们不会离开吧?
They just said that they're on their way. You're not leaving, are you?
有病人正在等待救命的器官
We got patients waiting for lifesaving organs.
心脏可以放好几个小时 肝脏甚至更久
The heart's good for a few hours, the liver even longer.
好的 我们来固定他的颈部
Okay, all right, let's stabilize this neck,
检查他的腿 然后再看状况 好吗?-好 好的
check the leg and go from there, okay? - Okay. Okay.
来罗 -有我们在…阿♥拉♥许
Here we go. We got you. We got you, Arash.
好的
All right.
来罗 好好固定住
There we go. Nice and tight.
有我们在
We got you.
止血带系好了
Tourniquet is on. Bleeding's stopped.
救护车何时会到?请你再打一次119好吗?
When's that ambulance getting here? Can you call 911 again?
好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他的脉搏越来越微弱 有看到更多的出血处吗?
His pulse is getting thready. Do you see any more sources of bleeding?
那是颈静脉怒张吗?-可能是心包填塞
Is that JVD? - Could be cardiac tamponade.
爸…
Dad! Dad!
你们为什么不继续救他?
Why aren't you guys still helping him?
我们没有医疗用品
We have no supplies.
能做的我们都做了 现在只能等待急救人员抵达
We've done all we can do. Now we have to just wait for the paramedics.
但他们还要五到十分钟才会到
But they're still five to ten minutes out.
脉搏停了 开始做心肺复苏
We've lost pulses. Starting CPR.
爸…别死 求求你
Dad. Dad, don't die. Please.
呼吸
Breathing.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我看过了你最新的化验结果 一切看起来都很正常
I reviewed your most recent labs. Everything looks normal.
有任何疼痛或想呕吐吗?
Oh. - Any pain or nausea?
我现在的感觉 就跟你两周前问我时一模一样
I feel exactly the same way I did when you asked two weeks ago.
天啊 好的 没有疼痛 没有呕吐感 现在开心了吗?
Lord. Okay. No pain, no nausea. Happy now? - Mm-hmm.
你其他的组员呢?
Where's the rest of your team?
我们正在分而治之 尼克在研究捐赠肝脏
We're dividing and conquering. Nick is studying the donor liver.
理查呢?
And Richard?
你不能生我的气 他会不爽都是因为我帮你保密
You can't be mad at me. He's upset because I was keeping your secret.
艾文人生的第一次手术是由我主刀
You know, Evynn's first ever surgery was on my service.
我们当时正在做疝气修复手术 我切到了输精管
We were doing a hernia repair, and I cut the vas.
我花了一点时间才注意到
It took me a moment to notice.
我们修复了输精管 但之后我发现她全都看到了
We repaired it, but later on, I found out she saw it all happen.
她什么都没说 她担心我会生气
She didn't say anything. She was worried that I would be mad.
我便在那时教她要说出来 要指正别人 即使是我也一样
That's when I taught her to speak up, to call people out, even me.
她现在看起来和你处得很好
She seems pretty comfortable with you now.
也许太好了 她就像家人一样
Maybe too comfortable. She's like family.
当你培养自家人 训练自家人时 界线会变得模糊
When you nurture family, when you train family, the lines become blurred,
尤其是在他们用你教会他们的技巧 来反抗你时
especially when they use the skills you taught them against you.
冲击感会更强烈 那表示需要更长的时间才能释怀
It hits harder. That means it takes longer to get over.
好的 让你的组员团结起来
All right, get your team together.
我去会诊阴囊水肿切除术 别那样看我
Hydrocelectomy consult. Don't judge me.
我知道我该休假 但这就是我的调适之道
I know I should be taking time off, but that's how I cope.
你不愧是凯瑟琳教出来的
You really are Catherine's protégé.
当我还是住院医生时 他们叫我基特 我和她就像是姐妹一样
When I was a resident, they called me Kit. Like we were KitKat.
倒不是说我当面喊过她姐姐
Not that we'd ever call her Cat to her face.
塔莎还没做完扫描吗?
Tasha's scans still aren't done yet?
葛蕾医生没有找你吗?
Mmm, Dr. Grey didn't find you?
没有 有什么问题吗?
No. Is there a problem?
塔莎的检测结果不太合理
Uh, Tasha's tests aren't adding up.
我们担心她中风了 葛蕾医生想再做一次磁振造影
We're concerned that she's had a stroke. Dr. Grey wants another MRI.
不 塔莎早就做过八百次检测了 我不会再让她多做一次
No. Tasha's already been through hundreds of tests. We're not doing that.
绝对不要
Absolutely not.
很抱歉 12年来 她的原发性 硬化性胆道炎都控制得很好
I'm sorry. She'd been managing her PSC just fine for 12 years,
但最近 我很担心她
but lately, I'm scared for her.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
她在两年前获颁玛歌♥杰出教师奖
Two years ago, she was accepting the Margeaux Prize for Distinguished Faculty,
出版了她的第三本书
publishing her third book,
为当地的公共广播电台做政♥治♥评论
doing political commentary for the local NPR station.
我亲眼看到她越来越恶化
She's deteriorating before my very eyes.
为了救她我愿意付出一切代价 在所不惜
I'd do anything to save her. Anything.
好的 没有骨碎片移位或肿胀现象
All right, no displaced bone fragments or swelling.
不需要减压 接下来开始固定
No need for decompression. Let's move on to fixation.
我们会先置放第一颗钢钉
We'll place the first screw.
现在她的椎骨将永远结合在一起了
Now her vertebrae will be bonded forever.
总比瘫痪好
Better than being paralyzed.
对 她的身体会留下疤痕 灵活度也会下降
Yeah, well, she'll have scar tissue and less flexibility.
有些结合本来就不会是永久的
Some unions are just not meant to be permanent.
所以我绝不会结婚 看看你们两位…
That's why I'm never getting married. I mean, look at what you...
有很多人都避开了
um, uh, a lot of people have avoided.
我认为最好说不 不论他向你求过几次婚 或送过你几枚戒指
I think it's best to say no, no matter how many proposals or rings are involved.
你那时向威尔森倾诉了一大堆 她得告诉某个人
You spilled your guts to Wilson back then. She had to talk to someone.
她告诉了你?-是史密特
You? - Schmitt.
好的 我建议多做事 少说话
Okay, I recommend more work, less chatter.
他们来了 终于哦
Oh, they're here, finally.
和我换手 感谢老天
Swap out with me. Thank God.
急救服务 急救员
发生了什么事?-他的左胸有钝伤
What's going on? - He's got blunt trauma to the left chest.
触摸不到脉搏 来试试帮他减压 -求求你们
No palpable pulse. Let's try decompressing him.
这里有针 -好的
Here's a needle. - All right.
爸 你们得帮帮他 拜托 -我去拿救生包
Dad! You have to help him. I'll grab the Lifepak.
帮我拿一个喉罩 -好的
Can you get me an LMA? - On it.
没有呼吸 没有脉搏 颈静脉还在怒张 我需要听诊器 给我
No rush of air. No pulse. Still has JVD. I need a stethoscope. Give me that.
他会没事吗?告诉我他会没事
Is he gonna be okay? Tell me he's gonna be okay.
肯定是心包填塞
It's definitely cardiac tamponade.
我想我们该在这里帮他开胸
I think we should open him right here.
「开胸」是什么意思?-他胸口的伤
What do you mean "open him"? - His chest injuries
导致他的心包膜充满血液
have caused blood to fill up the sac around his heart.
那种压力使得他的心脏无法♥正♥常跳动
That pressure is keeping his heart from pumping properly.
在急诊室 我们会切开心包膜来舒压
In the ER, we would cut open the sac to relieve the pressure.
你们要在这里进行?
You want to do that here?
他在抵达医院前就会丧命
He won't make it to the hospital.
凯莉 你♥爸♥命在旦夕
Carrie, your dad is moments away from death,
但我们立刻就能在这里动这个手术
but we can do this procedure right here, right now.
我们只需要动作快 -你们真的认为这么做会有用?
We just need to move fast. - You really think that this will work?
会给他一个机会 如果坐上救护车 他绝对死路一条
It'll give him a chance. If they take him, his chances are zero.
好的 动手吧 -给我解剖刀 产科包和手套
Okay, okay. Do it. - Get a scalpel, OB pack and gloves.
爸 撑住
Hang on, Dad.
一线希望也许是我最爱的活动了
Silver Linings might be my favorite exercise. - Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表