I'd really like that.
-结束了吗?-对,你的手术非常顺利
-Is it over? -Uh, yes. Your surgery went very well.
-你有什么感觉?-好累
-How do you feel? -Really tired.
止痛药还在发挥作用
The pain meds are still working.
这位就是赞恩强生吗?
So, is this Zayne Johnson?
要嘛是止痛药的药效真的很强,要嘛你不是林肯医生
Either these pain meds are really strong or you're not Dr. Lincoln.
我是韦伯医生,我有个好消息
I'm Dr. Webber. I have some good news.
你有可能可以接受,镰刀型红血球疾病基因疗法
There's a possibility you could get sickle cell gene therapy.
什么?怎么会?
What? How?
我们要无偿帮他治疗吗?
We're doing it pro bono?
不是的,我和我贝尔康的合伙人,听说了你的故事
No. My partners and I at Balcom heard your story
我们想讨论看看
and we'd like to open a discussion
你该如何申请我们提供的补助金
about how you can apply for a grant we have.
我真不敢相信,谢谢
I can't believe this. Thank you.
谢谢你的拥护者吧,他们真的让人印象深刻
Thank your advocates. They really made an impression.
好的,那个我们等等再聊
Okay. We're talking about that later.
如果你得到批准的话,我们很快就得让你开始进行疗程
If you get the go-ahead, we need to get you started soon.
整个疗程历时将近一年
This whole process could take almost a year.
一年?
A year?
快的话,有时候是八个月,你将接受输血
Well, sometimes as soon as eight months. You'll get blood transfusions
然后你得待在医院收集你的干细胞
then you'll stay in the hospital to collect your stem cells.
基因疗法结束之后,你得接受化疗
Then after gene therapy, you'll be given chemo
隔离大约一个月,直到你的免疫细统复原为止
and kept in isolation for about a month until your immune system recovers.
我认为我办不到
I don't think I can do that.
我的儿子需要特殊照护
My son has special needs.
我请不起照护人员,也无法离开他这么长的时间
And I can't afford a caretaker or to be away from him for that long.
好的
Okay. Um…
你考虑看看,也许你会想出办法
Well, think about it. And maybe you'll figure something out.
这个体系还是很烂
The system still sucks.
对呀,除非我们想得到解决的办法
Yeah. If only there were something we could do about it.
她的状况仍然很危急,但她应该没事了
She's still in critical condition, but she should be okay.
-她的腿呢?-我们得以保住她的腿
-And-And her leg? -We were able to save it.
她很可能还需要动手术
She'll likely need more surgery,
但希望透过一些物理治疗,她便能恢复腿部功能
but hopefully, with some physical therapy, she'll regain function.
谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
医生,谢谢你们
Thank you, doctors.
-亚当斯医生会带你们进去 -谢谢
-Doctor Adams will take you in. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得儿科是你的天命吗?
Do you think peds is your calling?
是说我申请了儿科专科
You know I applied for the fellowship.
我说的不是你的兴趣,你的兴趣我全都听说了
I don't mean your interest. I heard all about your interest.
我的意思是你真的相信,那就是你该选择的道路吗?
I mean, do you truly believe that it's what you're meant to do?
我小时候非常着迷于直升机
When I was a kid, I was obsessed with helicopters.
在我五岁生日那年,我妈花了一大笔钱,让我坐直升机遨游西雅图
So for my fifth birthday, my mom splurged on an aerial tour of Seattle.
可以和机师合照、戴上酷酷的耳机
Got to take pictures with the pilot, put on the cool headphones.
当我们飞到空中时,我吓坏了
Then we got up in the air and I freaked out.
整趟行程我都不敢把眼睛张开
I rode the entire trip with my eyes closed.
直到今日,那是我唯一一次坐过直升机
That was my only helicopter ride until today.
在飞往星期五港湾的路上,我都在装睡
I pretended to nap the whole way to Friday Harbor.
回程时,她的状况一开始恶化
On the way back, once she started to deteriorate,
我能想到的就只有奥菲莉亚
all I could think about was Ofelia.
即使在我们穿过风暴迫降时,我只想着要保护她的安全
Even when we were going down in the storm, I only wanted to keep her safe,
我知道儿科是我的天命
I know peds is my calling.
但我不知道该如何向其他人证明这件事
But I don't know how I prove that to everyone else.
我从来没有如此肯定过,这位住院医生属于儿科
Well, I've never been more certain that a resident belongs in peds.
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
我想机会已不在了
I think that ship has sailed.
只是暂时的
Hmm, for now.
但我有很多朋友在做完研究之后,进入了他们想要的专科
But I have a lot of friends who got their fellowship after doing research.
而我在德克萨斯有位同事
And I have a colleague in Texas
正在找人协助某个临床试验
who's looking for help with a clinical trial.
你有兴趣吗?
Are you interested?
当然
Sure.
太好了,因为我已经告诉他,你会打给他做一些安排
Great. 'Cause I already told him you'd call him to schedule something.
史密特,你懂的东西比你知道的还多
You know more than you think, Schmitt. Trust yourself.
相信自己
You know more than you think, Schmitt. Trust yourself.
你去看过莱利先生了吗?
You check on Mr. Riley?
对,他目前很稳定
Yeah. He's stable for now.
我跟护士说有任何变化的话,就通知我们
I asked the nurse to let us know if anything changes.
好的,谢谢
All right. Thanks.
有什么变化的话,我来处理
If it does, I'll handle it.
但这不是因为你办不到
But not because you can't.
我会待在对街的乔酒吧,所以…
I'll just be across the street at Joe's, so…
你和朋友有约?
Are you meeting folks?
不是,只是去吃个晚餐,也许看场球赛
Nah. Just, uh, grabbing some dinner, maybe watch the game.
我喜欢吵闹声
I like the noise.
你好了吗?我刚刚叫塔克把砂锅放进烤箱
You ready? I just told Tuck to put the casserole in the oven
叫普儿把培乐多黏士整理干净
and Pru to clean up her Play-Doh.
实际上,我想我要和杜古去乔酒吧
Actually, uh, I think I'm gonna head over to Joe's with Ndugu.
我不想去乔酒吧
Oh. I don't wanna go to Joe's.
那就太好了,因为没人邀请你
Well, it's a good thing you weren't invited.
祝两位玩得开心,我们家里见
Have a nice time. I'll see you at home.
有句俗话说:「弄假直到成真」
The old saying goes, "Fake it till you make it."
因为有时候假装自信满满
Because sometimes pretending you have confidence
有助于你找到真切的事物
helps you find the real thing.
好哦
Okay.
你可以回家了,我可以留下来监控奥菲莉亚
You can go home. I can stay and monitor Ofelia.
你还在躲那个人吗?
Are you still avoiding that guy?
就算我们共度了濒死的一刻
Just because we shared a near-death experience
不代表我就得回答你
doesn't mean I have to answer you.
-当然,但他就跟在我们身后 -我的天
-Sure, but he's following us. -Oh, God.
李维,嗨,方便聊聊吗?
Hey, Levi. Hi. Can we talk?
我知道雷恩的事了
I know about Ryan.
好的
Okay.
我以为我们真心喜欢对方,有种深刻的连结
I thought what we had was real, something deep.
很抱歉,我之前什么都没说
-Well, I'm sorry I didn't say anything. -I'm sure you are.
我相信你很抱歉
-Well, I'm sorry I didn't say anything. -I'm sure you are.
是说很难找到对的时机,告诉别人你先生过世了
It's hard to know when to tell people about your dead husband.
什么?
What?
我没想到这一点,我很抱歉
Oh, I…I didn't realize. I'm so sorry.
今年夏天就满四年了
It'll be four years this summer.
好的
-Um…-Okay.
在那之后我约会的机会不多,所以这方面我变得生疏了
I just haven't done a lot of dating since then, so this is all new to me.
对,好的
Yeah. Yeah.
-等等,你以为我偷吃吗?-没有啦
-Wait, did you think I was cheating? -No.
也许有一点啦
I mean, maybe a little bit.
我认为我们真心喜欢对方
I think what we have is real.
好吗?
Okay? You're kinda the best thing
这么长的时间以来,你算是发生在我身上最美好的事情
You're kinda the best thing that's happened to me in a really long time.
当起不了作用时…
When it doesn't work,
投票
…当人生不给我们二次机会,或彩排的机会时
when life doesn't give us second chances or dress rehearsals,
你可以走开,或者可以孤注一掷
you can walk away, or you can go all in.
嘿
Hey.
奥菲莉亚的血管检查结果很不错
-Ofelia's vascular checks look good. -Hmm.
-太好了 -对呀
-Nice. -Yeah.
谢谢你今天的帮忙
Thanks for your help today.
我只不过检查了神经
I just did a neuro exam.
不,我当时惊慌失措,而你让我冷静下来
No. I was freaking out and you calmed me down.
我是真心的
I'm being genuine.
不是啦,跟你无关,如果你更了解我的话,你就会知道这有多讽刺
No. I…It's not you. It's the irony that you would see if you knew me better.
听好,我和杜古只是一时兴起
Listen, the thing with Ndugu, it's just casual.
我们只是刚好有类似的经历
We're just going through something similar.
你不用跟我解释,真的
You don't owe me an explanation. Really.
我们之间没事的
You and I are good.
晚安
-Good night. -Mm-hmm.
我们告诉自己我们不在乎…
We tell ourselves we don't care…
嘿
Hey. Hey.
超声波显示出两个强烈的心跳,相同的羊水量
Ultrasound showed two strong heartbeats, equal fluid level.
德露卡没看到任何值得担心的状况
DeLuca saw nothing to worry about.
太好了
Great.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表