入侵到了你的耻骨顶端
the top of your pubic bone.
唯一的治疗方式就是动手术切除
The only way to treat it is to remove it surgically.
做法是这样的
So, the idea is
我会开刀切除你骨盆的病变
I will go in and remove the lesions throughout your pelvis,
林肯医生会帮你刮耻骨
and Dr. Lincoln will shave your pubic bone.
那婚礼怎么办?
What about the wedding?
现在先别担心那个 -不 你为了婚礼费用还兼差
Don't worry about that right now. - No, you took a second job to pay for it.
我花光了所有积蓄
I wiped out my entire savings.
没事的
It's okay.
这个手术真的能止痛吗?
Will this surgery actually stop the pain?
我们乐观地认为会有帮助
We're optimistic that it will help.
好
Okay.
好
Okay. - Okay.
这个疾病是永无止境的恶梦
Uh, this disease has been a never-ending nightmare.
每次经期都得躺在浴室地板上痛得死去活来 我过了十年
Ten years of lying on the bathroom floor,writhing in pain with every period,
医生还跟我说这很正常
and doctors told me that it was normal.
甚至有人觉得我是为了吃止痛药才夸大其词
One even thought I was exaggerating, so that I could get painkillers.
现在它已经深入到我的骨头了?
And now it's in my bones?
我要停止这件事
I want it to stop.
我需要它停止
I need it to stop.
如果我们在你动手术前结婚呢?
What if we got married now before you go into surgery?
我可以请医院的牧师过来 对吧?
I mean, I could get the hospital chaplain, right?
听着
Look,
我知道这不是我们的完美婚礼
I know it wouldn't be our picture-perfect wedding,
但它算是某种完美 对吧?
but it is kind of perfect, right?
两个新生儿加护病房♥宝宝在他们出生的医院结婚
Two NICU babies getting married in the hospital where they were born.
大家会爱死了
People would love that.
你觉得呢?-我…
What do you think? - I, um...
我不确定
I don't know.
亲爱的…
Honey--
很抱歉 我们得帮她做术前准备
I'm so sorry we do have to get her to pre-op,
这样才能开始处理文件
so we can get the paperwork started.
未完待续 -对
To be continued. - Yeah.
这个主意很蠢
It was a dumb idea.
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
迪伦 记得我跟你说过的路线图吗?
Dylan, remember the trail map I told you about?
就在那里
There it is.
看到了吗?
See?
看看你的大脑有多漂亮
Look at how beautiful your brain is.
即使害怕还是要做困难的事 那会让我们变得勇敢
Doing hard things even when we're scared is what makes us brave.
这将成为你至今最大的探险
This is gonna be your biggest expedition yet,
我会在这里等你
and I'm gonna be right here waiting for you.
这不是道别 只是道晚安
It's not goodbye, it's just good night.
你会陪着我直到我睡着吗?
You'll stay with me until I fall asleep?
当然
Of course.
请救救我的宝贝
Save my baby, please.
我马上过去
I'll be right there. - Okay.
我需要一点时间
I need a minute.
听着 如果这间手术室里的神经外科医生是其他人
Listen, if I was in this OR with any other neurosurgeon,
我会吓得半死 -你是该害怕
I'd be scared out of my mind. - You should be.
没有其他神经外科医生做过这种事
No other neurosurgeon has done this.
包括我在内
Including me.
我见过你完成不可能的任务 而这次你有路线图
I've seen you do the impossible, and this time you have a road map.
别说了
Stop talking.
我不需要听到我有多厉害 或是我有多成功
I don't need to hear how good I am or how many successes I've had.
那跟迪伦一点关系都没有 她才九岁
None of that has anything to do with Dylan. She is nine years old.
她是他们的独生女
She is their only kid.
她的生死掌握在我手中
And whether she lives or dies is in my hands.
你并不孤单
You're not alone in there.
我要切开她体内控制所有功能的部位
I am the one who is slicing into the part of her body that controls all function.
如果他们的孩子出事 他们会记得我的脸
I am the face they will remember if something happens to their kid.
如果我在手术台上杀了她 我一辈子都忘不了
I am the one who will never forget it if I kill her on the table,
所以当我说我需要一点时间时 我真的需要一点时间
so when I say I need a minute, I need a damn minute.
肺脏都碎裂了
All this lung is shredded.
但大部分应该还能挽救
I think most of it's salvageable though.
肺叶钳
Lovelace.
可以再退回去一点吗?-好
Retract more here. - Yep.
我知道你对我处理病人的方式有意见
I understand you have a problem with how I chose to handle our patient's situation.
处理指的是忽视吗?-米伦
If by handle, you mean ignore? - Millin.
我十岁时 我爸带我去运毒
My dad took me on a drug run when I was ten.
他把我留在车上 自己跑去嗑药
He left me in the car while he went and got high,
还逼我开车送他回家
and then he made me drive him home.
很遗憾你经历了那些事
Um, well, I'm sorry you went through that.
我活下来了 但我对烂爸爸的直觉很准
I survived, but I have a pretty great radar for crappy dads.
我打赌你的爸爸是那种喜剧影集里的健全形象
I'll bet yours is a wholesome sitcom dad.
米伦医生 你的心思是不是都在别的地方 无瑕顾及这里?
Dr. Millin, are you too preoccupied to be in here right now?
你要赶我出去吗?
Are you kicking me out?
我在询问你的心思是不是都在别的地方 无暇顾及这里?
I'm asking, are you too preoccupied to be in this OR?
没有 我很好
No, I'm good.
肠胃缝合钉
GIA stapler.
只剩直肠和膀胱的几处病变 然后就轮到你了
Just a couple lesions on the rectum and bladder, and it is your turn.
慢慢来 我哪里都不会去
Take your time. I'm not going anywhere.
我猜她也不急着回到她的罗密欧身边
And I'm guessing she's in no hurry to get back to her Romeo.
天堂绝对有麻烦了
Definitely trouble in paradise.
显然你们两个不认识他们
Clearly, you two don't know them.
你认识吗?她犹豫了
Do you? She hesitated.
有人告诉我那表示她可能不想结
Someone told me that means she probably doesn't want it.
她很痛苦
She was in pain.
在很多方面都是
In more ways than one.
他们的婚礼一定会很盛大
The wedding is going to be epic.
一切都是手工制♥作♥ 你们两位的母亲都是主婚人
Everything is handmade. Both their moms are officiating.
有照相亭 生蚝吧弦乐四重奏和现场乐团
There's a photo booth and an oyster bar, a string quartet, and a live band.
听起来很好玩 -不 不只如此
Sounds like a good time. - No, it's more than that.
他们是天作之合 他们是…
They're made for each other. They're...
玛莉安娜和艾德加
Mariana and Edgar?
我曾参加过一场婚礼 有烟火
I once went to a wedding with fireworks,
空中飞人酒保 还有新娘和新郎真人尺寸的冰雕
aerial bartenders, and life-sized ice sculptures of the bride and groom.
一周后 他们宣布婚姻无效 -真惨
They annulled the marriage a week later. - Ouch.
对 婚礼只是一场大型派对
Yeah, weddings are just a big party.
跟之后的事无关
It has nothing to do with what comes after.
或许那是真的 但我还是支持他们
Well, that may be true, but I am still rooting for them.
好的 我切除跟刮掉我看得到的所有病变
Okay, I've excised and shaved all the lesions that I can see.
换你了
You're up.
骨膜剥离器
Periosteal elevator.
这里是外科加护病房♥
So this is the surgical ICU
我们许多人有幸能在这里轮值夜班
where many of us have the luxury of rotating on the night shift.
我很熟悉
I'm familiar.
新来的医生维持病情最严重的病人的性命
The newest doctors keeping the sickest patients alive.
主治医生则去睡美容觉
While the attendings get their beauty sleep.
蓝色代码 外科加护病房♥ -血压急速下降
Code blue. Surgical ICU. - BP is crashing.
你需要去帮忙吗?
Do you need to help with that?
不用 他们可以的
No. They got it.
那个呢?
And what about that one?
血氧骤降
Sats are plummeting.
他心跳过速
He's tachy.
右侧呼吸音减弱
Diminished breath sounds on the right side.
气管内插管已完成 他需要插胸管
ET tube is in place. He needs a chest tube.
好 我能做什么?
Okay. What can I do?
帮我拆开包装 我去找急救推车
Open these for me. I'll get a crash cart.
有人知道那条红色小径上有什么吗?
Anyone know what's along that red path there?
外侧蹄系
The lateral lemniscus.
控制什么?-她的听力
Which controls? - Her hearing.
所以我们绝对要避开
That's why we are steering clear.
根据我们的路线图 分开这些蓝色小径是最安全的通道
According to our map, splitting these blue paths is the safest corridor.
你需要更多空间吗?-不用 谢谢关心
Do you need more room? - I'm good. Thanks for asking.
那是… -发育性静脉异常 好眼力
Is that-- - A developmental venous anomaly. Good eye.
抽吸 格瑞弗斯 现在 麻烦你
Suction, Griffith. Now, please.
抱歉 -别道歉 跟上就对了
Sorry. - Don't apologize, just keep up.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表