And Shepherd and Adams are operating.
你去打电♥话♥报案 我们得疏散整个手术室楼层
You call 911. We're gonna have to evacuate this whole OR floor.
报案中心 -喂 我在葛蕾史隆医院…
911. - Yes, I'm at Grey-Sloan Hospital...
卡特还好吗?
Hey... Oh, how's Carter doing?
他的出血量增加了
His bleeding picked up.
他对血品有反应 但每次输血都会心搏过速
He's responsive to blood products but he gets tachy between units.
所以他需要做冲洗和重新探查
So he needs a takedown washout and re-exploration.
我可以进手术室吗?我想看着他撑过去
Mm-hmm, can I scrub in? I'd like to see him through.
当然可以
Of course.
你们得把病人带回去
Whoa, you need to take your patient back.
这层楼封锁了 -我刚订了手术室
This floor is locked down. - I just booked an OR.
这里可能有人♥质♥被挟持 警♥察♥在路上了
There is a potential hostage situation in progress. The police are on their way.
我们正试着疏散这层楼 尽快转移所有创伤病患
We're trying to evacuate this floor and divert all traumas ASAP.
任何紧急情况都要送到加护病房♥
Anything that is emergent needs to go to the ICU.
好 我会通知住院医生
Okay, I'll get the word out to our residents.
好 谢谢 -就这样?
Okay, thank you. - That's it?
我们要让他在加护病房♥失血过多而死?
We just let him bleed out in the ICU?
不 我们会用血和新鲜冷冻血浆来衔接
No, we'll bridge with blood and FFP.
如果他酸中毒呢?
What if he gets acidotic?
班 听着 等手术室重新开放他会排第一位
B... Look, when the ORs reopen, he'll be first in line.
我以为你要做关节镜手术
Hey, I thought you had an arthroscopy.
改时间了
Got moved.
显然他们在疏散手术室楼层
Apparently, they're evacuating the OR floor.
已发出全院呼叫
Hospital-wide page just went out.
知道原因吗?
Do we know why?
可能没什么吧
Probably nothing.
上次那个可疑包裹结果是护士的午餐盒
Last time, the suspicious package turned out to be a nurse's lunch box.
他们恢复作业后会呼叫我吗?大概要一小时吧
They're gonna page me when things resume? Probably an hour.
有意思 因为我必须在四点半的剖腹产前去巡房♥
Interesting, because I just have to round before my C-section at 4:30.
所以我们还有时间 -我们有的是时间
So we have time. - We have time.
这女人是谁?
Who the hell is this woman?
她怎么会带着瓦斯桶到我的手术室楼层?
How did she get on my OR floor with a gas cylinder?
她是一个九岁病人的母亲
She's the mother of a nine-year-old patient
我和薛波医生一直在治疗她女儿
that Dr. Shepherd and I have been treating.
在我们确认那位母亲的手上到底有什么东西之前
Until we can confirm what that mother actually has,
我们要疏散上下楼层的所有人
we're evacuating floors above and below.
并关闭通风系统作为预防措施
And we're turning off the ventilation system as a precaution
因为我们要处理的是未知气体
since we're working with an unknown gas.
我要直接跟那间手术室通话 我得确认我的医生是否安好
I want a direct line to that OR. I need to know if my doctors are okay.
梅若迪丝 你不用留下来
Meredith, you don't have to stay.
我的家人在里面
That's my family in there.
行凶者:珍娜·盖特林
别理它 继续
Ignore it. Keep going.
第一次手术后肿得很厉害
There's a lot of swelling from the first procedure.
我不知道现在在哪里 抽吸
I don't know where I am. Suction.
那是上丘吗?
Is that the superior colliculi?
德瑞克总是说 如果你迷失了就寻找正常的解剖结构
Derek always said if you're lost, find the normal anatomy.
试金石 我需要找到北极星
A touchstone. I need a North Star.
这是颜面神经纤维 第四脑室底
There's the facial nerve fibers. The floor of the fourth ventricle.
电♥话♥一直响 我无法继续帮你女儿的大脑动手术
I cannot continue to work in your daughter's brain while that phone is ringing.
你想怎样?-你好 盖特林太太 我是韦伯医生
What do you want? - Hello, Mrs. Gatlin, this is Dr. Webber.
我需要你告诉我 我的医生们是否安好
I need you to tell me if my doctors are okay.
他们正在动手术
They're in the middle of surgery.
他们还好吗?
Are they okay?
我们没事
We're okay.
你能告诉我们你手上握有什么样的物质吗?
Good. Can you tell us the substance that you have with you?
是我先生卡车上的乙炔
It's acetylene from my husband's truck.
如果有人进来 我会点火
If anyone comes in here, I'm gonna light it up.
听着 盖特林太太 我知道你很担心你女儿
Look, Mrs. Gatlin, I know you're worried about your daughter,
但我得派一组人进去拿走那个罐子
but I need to send a team in there to take that tank.
他们可以继续手术 -那里
They can continue to work. - There.
我看到回去血管瘤的路径了
I see the pathway back to where the angioma was.
我知道现在在哪里了 冲洗
I know where I am. Irrigation.
盖特林太太
Mrs. Gatlin.
拔掉电♥话♥线 快点
Unplug it. Now.
回去你原本的地方 不准再打电♥话♥
Go back to where you were. No more calls.
我们得跟那个丈夫谈谈
We need to talk to that husband.
如果真的是乙炔 特警队就得介入 现在
If it is truly acetylene, SWAT needs to get in here. Now.
等等 等一下 -走吧
Hold on. Wait a second. - Let's go.
那名母亲失去理智了
That mother's not in a rational state.
如果你现在派警♥察♥进去 一切就完了
If you send officers in there right now, it's over.
艾米莉亚已经开始动手术了
Amelia has already started the surgery,
所以现在最安全的做法就是让她完成手术
so the safest thing for us to do right now is to let her finish.
现在是不是该提一下
Is now a good time to mention
她在没有神经监控团队或任何影像的情况下动手术?
that she is operating without a neuro monitoring team or any imaging?
她是艾米莉亚 她可以的病人有什么状况?
It's Amelia. She can do it. What is the case?
腹主动脉完全切除
Fully dissected around the supraceliac aorta.
关 接下来呢?
Kwan, what's next?
血管识别带 以利控制
Vessel loop for control.
很好 血管识别带
Good. Vessel loop.
你们没听到呼叫吗?你们应该要撤离的
Didn't you see the page? You were supposed to have evacuated.
手术进行到一半
We are mid procedure.
损伤控制 立刻缝合 -知道发生什么事了吗?
Damage control and close. Now. - Well, do we know what's going on?
有个心怀不满的家庭成员 手上拿着某种炸♥药♥
There's a disgruntled family member with some kind of explosive.
就在这间手术室的隔壁
你们全都得离开
You all need to leave.
我们已经隔离了升主动脉和腹主动脉
We have already isolated the ascending and supraceliac aorta.
她的血压不稳 如果现在缝合 诺拉就死定了
Her pressures aren't good. If we close now, Nora is dead.
你该走了
You should go.
泰蒂 你们不能留下来 -欧文 拜托 走吧
Teddy, you can't stay. - Owen, please. Go.
如果有人想离开 就让他们走 我不会啰嗦
If anyone else wants to leave, they should go. No judgment.
我要留下来 -我也是
I'm staying. - Me too.
五分钟就出血了一百毫升
A hundred cc's in five minutes.
他过去一小时内出血加倍 我要求的动脉血液气体分♥析♥呢?
His bleeding's doubled in the last hour. Where the hell is that ABG I ordered?
抱歉 刚送来
Sorry, it just came in.
乳酸升高 血红素下降 他酸中毒了 该死
Lactate's higher, hemoglobin's down. He's getting acidotic, damn it.
我们得再帮他做一次剖腹探查手术
We have to reopen his ex lap.
给我手术袍 手套 手术托盘和电刀
Give me a gown and gloves, a surgical tray, and a Bovie.
不行 你得呼叫一名主治医师
No, you need to call an attending.
没时间了 现在不控制住出血不行
There's no time. Not if we don't get this bleeding under control.
好 动作快
All right, let's move.
怀着双胞胎在地上做♥爱♥很不舒服
Floor sex is not comfortable when you're pregnant with twins.
抱歉
Sorry, the um... - Mm-hmm.
妇产科用品储藏室不是度蜜月的好地方
...the OB supply closet is not the ideal place for a honeymoon.
刚刚有人在这里做过?
Was someone here before us?
是超音波机要用的
It's for the ultrasound machine.
天啊 -你听到了吗?
Oh, my God. - Do you hear that though?
怎么了?你收到简讯了?
What? You getting a text?
不 是我们海滨饭店房♥间外海浪拍打岸边的声音
No, it's the waves crashing on the shore outside of our beachfront hotel room.
我听到了 还有海鸥在头上飞
I can hear it. And the seagulls flying overhead.
棕榈叶在信风中拍打
Palm leaves flapping in the trade winds. - Mmm.
右上腹没有出血 -这里的情况如何?
No bleeding in the upper quadrant. - How's everything going in here?
班沃伦 告诉我你没有在加护病房♥
Ben Warren, tell me you are not operating on a man
帮病人动手术 -我做不到
in the middle of the intensive care unit. - I-I can't do that.
他开始恶化 我无法送他进手术室
He started deteriorating and I can't get him to the OR,
所以我把手术室带来给他
so I brought the OR to him.
你不能在手术室外帮病人开刀
You do not cut a patient open outside of the OR
除非他快死了
unless he's about to die.
他们能怎样 开除我吗?
What are they gonna do, fire me?
开除我他们可不会手软 他们之前做过
Well, they're not afraid to fire me. They've done it before.
所以我才要你置身事外 止血蛋白喷雾剂
Which is why I left you out of it. Vistaseal.
你需要有人帮忙处理肝脏 快给我一件手术袍
You're gonna need help with that liver. Just give me a damn gown.
你♥爸♥妈一定很以你为荣
Your parents must be so proud of you.
迪伦五岁时 她想当医生
When Dylan was five, she wanted to be a doctor.
原来你在这里
There you are.
什么意思?怎么回事?
What do you mean? What's happening?
我找到血肿了
I've reached the hematoma.
对 相当大
Yeah, it's pretty big.
我知道 -大声点 好让我听到
I'm aware. - Talk so I can hear you.
准备抽吸
Preparing to suction.
来吧 迪伦
Here we go, Dylan.
有人有杭特的消息吗?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表