Has anybody heard from Hunt?
没有
No.
看起来根本到不了那里
This looks impossible to access.
薛波会完成的 她以前也这么做过
Shepherd'll make it through this. She has before.
她是这间医院的股东 她每天都会进来
She has a stake in this hospital. She's here every day.
你真的要现在谈这件事?
You really want to do this now?
我清空了所有手术室 除了一间
I've cleared all the ORs except for one.
泰蒂不肯离开 杜古 关和米伦跟她在一起
Teddy won't leave. Ndugu, Kwan and Millin are with her.
那就派警♥察♥进去 -谢谢
Then send the police in. - Thank you.
等等 不是说好了要给艾米莉亚时间吗?
Well, hold on. What happened to giving Amelia time?
这位母亲不想伤害任何人 她想救她的孩子
This mother doesn't wanna hurt anyone. She wants to save her kid.
她女儿存活的机率很低
Her daughter has very little chance of survival,
而上面的其他人都不想送死
and everyone else up there does.
你刚刚说艾米莉亚办得到
You just said Amelia can do this.
葛蕾医生 迪伦早上的化验结果出来了
Dr. Grey, Dylan's morning labs just came in.
米伦 抽吸
all right, Millin. Suction. - Mm-hmm.
吻合术完成了
The anastomoses are complete.
做得好 现在只需要缝合主动脉
Excellent job. All that's left to do is staple the aorta.
这个不需要你 你该走了
And we don't need you for that. Time to go.
你要我离开?那关呢?-关怎么了?
You want me to leave? What about Kwan? - What about Kwan?
他也该走了
He's leaving too.
我们是你们的主治医师 我们要对你们负责
We are your attendings, and we're responsible for you.
我们今天已经让你们陷入够多危险了 所以出去吧
We put you in enough danger today, so get out.
快点走 马上
Let's go. Now.
好 见真章的时刻到了 准备好缝合了吗?
All right. Moment of truth. You ready to staple?
还没
No.
我怎么会以为这样行得通?
Why did I think that this could work?
现在不是质疑的时候
This isn't the time for second-guessing.
我们一缝合她的主动脉
The moment that we staple her aorta,
她心脏的压力可能会让缝合线爆开 然后她就会死
the pressure from her heart could blow the staple line, and she'll die.
我们一直都知道有这个可能性 但如果我们什么都不做 她会死
We always knew this was a possibility. But if we do nothing, she dies.
这层楼可能会爆♥炸♥ 而我们全都会死
This floor could blow up, and we all die.
但如果手术出错 会是我的手害死她
But if the surgery goes wrong, it'll be my hands that kill her.
不 你没事的 快好了 -她一直在渗血
All right. You got it. Almost there. - She keeps oozing.
薛波医生 她今早的化验结果出来了
Dr. Shepherd, her labs just came back from this morning.
该死 我们需要新鲜冷冻血浆
Damn it, we need FFP.
但我们没有 -你们在说什么?
We don't have it. - What are you talking about?
迪伦开始出血了
Dylan has started bleeding.
我们可以帮她 但必须给她血品
We can help her, but we need to give her blood products.
你一定做了什么 你又让她出血了?
You must have done something. You made her bleed again?
我们一直都知道我重新动手术会有风险
We always knew this was a risk if I went back in.
你治好她
You fix her.
我想救你女儿
I want to save your daughter.
我从头到尾想要的就是救你的女儿
I have never wanted to do anything but save your daughter!
我一开始就不该让你帮她动手术
I should've never let you operate on her the first time!
她就会没事 她会醒来 她会很开心
She'd be fine! She'd be awake! She'd be happy!
她会考我树木的名字
She'd be quizzing me on the names of trees.
她还是能那么做 -她无法停止渗血
She can still do that. - She won't stop oozing.
她才九岁 我害她变成这样 你给我治好她!
She's nine, and I took that from her! You fix her!
珍娜 不是每件事都治得好
Jenna, not everything can be fixed!
你没做错任何事 你只是爱你的女儿
You did nothing wrong. All you did is love your daughter.
没有人能预测到这一点 但我们还是能为她而战 只要你…
No one could have predicted this, but we can still fight for her, if you--
路克斯 不要!-别再靠近一步
Lucas, no! - Don't come any closer!
住手!住手!
Stop! Stop!
你是警♥察♥吗?
Are you a cop?
不 我是外科医生 我是来帮忙的
No, I'm a surgeon. I'm here to help.
迪伦有凝血障碍 代表她的血液无法顺利凝结
Dylan's coagulopathic, which means her blood can't clot well.
我们可以治疗 这是新鲜冷冻血浆
We can treat it. This is FFP. It's fresh frozen plasma.
里面有含有凝血因子的蛋白质
It's got proteins with clotting factors.
如果不给她 她会继续出血
If we don't give it to her, she will continue to bleed,
我们就无法缝合
and we will not be able to close.
我也是为人母的
I'm a mother too.
我儿子就是在这间手术室出生的
I actually had my son in this very OR.
我知道我们愿意为孩子做任何事
I know we-we would do anything for our kids.
我们能感受到孩子深切的痛苦 我们甚至可能比他们更痛
We feel our kids' pain as deeply as they do, if not more.
我们活着就是为了保护他们
And we live to protect them.
马上给她新鲜冷冻血浆
Give her the FFP right now.
好 去吧
Okay, go ahead.
迪伦胎位不正
Dylan was a breach, baby.
在我怀孕的最后八周 她的头一直压在我的肋骨下
For the last eight weeks of my pregnancy, her head was shoved up under my ribs.
即使在她出生后 她也会爬上我的胸膛
Even after she was born, she would climb up on my chest
把头靠在我的胸膛上
and nuzzle her head in there.
这让她有安全感
It made her feel safe.
就算她九岁了 她还是会这么做
Even at nine, she does it.
她信任我 她相信我能保护她 而我没做到
She trusts me. She trusted me to keep her safe, and I didn't.
我对她做了什么?
What did I do to her?
来吧 快点…
Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
你的手术恢复作业了吗?
Is your surgery back on?
还没有 你不觉得那很奇怪吗?
Not yet. Think that's weird?
或许你的病人放你鸽子了
Uh, maybe your patient bailed.
他82岁了 很期待回去上国标舞课 所以…
He's 82 and, pretty psyched to get back to his ballroom dance class. So...
西莫尔女士没有呼叫我要我给她更多冰块 目前是这样
Ms. Simril hasn't paged me for any more ice. So, there's that.
我们一打开这扇门 蜜月就结束了
The second we open this door, honeymoon's over.
我想我们刚刚证明了蜜月就在我们所在的地方
I think we just proved the honeymoon is wherever we are.
好了
Okay.
等等
Wait.
特警队
好的
Okay. Leave that there.
怎么回事?
Hey. What-What's happening?
手术室那层楼有人♥质♥挟持事件
Uh. There's a hostage situation on the OR floor.
对 加护病房♥满了 所以我们把超额的病人移到了妇产科
Yeah, the ICU's packed, so we're moving overflow patients to OB.
你们是从哪里爬出来的?
What rock did you crawl out from?
如果你要我试着自己完成 我会的
If you want me to try to do this by myself, I will,
但这台手术需要两个人 手术室楼层都封锁了
but this is a two-person job, and the OR floors locked down.
我们都不该这么做 太冒险了 我们需要更多时间
Neither one of us should. It's too risky. We need more time.
好 我们先慢下来 深呼吸
All right, let's just slow down a second and-and take a breath.
好 如果我们让诺拉慢下来呢?
Okay, what if we slow Nora down?
如果我们降低她的血压 在缝合前让心房♥颤动
If we lower her blood pressure and fibrillate the heart before we staple.
对 没错 当血液转移到新的主动脉时
Yeah, yeah. The staples have a better chance of holding
缝合钉更有可能撑住
while the blood is diverted to the new aorta.
好 完成这台手术吧 -好
All right, let's finish what we started. - Yeah.
好的 我准备好了
All right. Ready when you are.
诱发心室颤动
Induce V-fib.
好的 她的血压正在下降 现在是我们最好的机会
Okay, her pressure is coming down. This'll give us the best chance.
好的 拿开钳子 好的 缝合钉
All right, clamps off. All right, GIA stapler.
来吧 快点
Let's go, let's go.
准备好了吗?-我准备好了
Ready? - I'm ready.
加油
Oh, my God.
我的天
Is it working?
有用吗?
Let's just give it some time.
再等一下 加油 迪伦 加油 你可以的
Come on, Dylan. Come on, you can do this.
加油
Come on.
出血来自… -肠系膜 我看到了
The bleeding's coming from the-- - Mesentery. I see it.
止血钳 我还需要…
Hemostat. And I also need a--
用输送管 给我0号♥丝线 -没错
0 silk on a passer. - Exactly.
然后你可以… -组织剪刀
And then you can-- - Mayo scissors.
好 让她的血压回升 再次调整她的心律
All right, let's get her pressure back up. Let's pace her again.
快点…加油
Come on, come on, come on.
她没有反应 电击板
She's not capturing. Paddles.
加油 诺拉 -好的
Come on, Nora. - All right.
充电至20焦耳 清空
Charge to 20. Clear.
诺拉 给我们一个心跳
Nora, give us a rhythm.
天啊
My God.
来吧 好的
Here we go. Yep, yep.
缝合钉撑住了
The staple line is holding.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们真的办到了
We actually did it.
赶快缝合好离开这里
Let's close and get the hell out of here.
冲洗
Irrigation.
停止了…
Did it stop...
别说话 她已经止血了
Don't talk. She is no longer bleeding.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表