亚当斯 你该回去珂珞依的手术室了
Adams, they need you in Chloe's O.R.
亚当斯
Adams!
杜卜勒的结果出来了
可以从这里撤回吗?
好的
她腿部的讯号♥状况如何?-很弱
How's the signal down her leg? - Weak.
此时此刻可能已出现不可逆的缺血性损伤
At this point, there could be irreversible ischemic damage.
她的肌球蛋白和肌酸激酶值升高了
Yeah. Her myoglobin and C.K. levels are elevated.
我们该继续用碳酸氢钠 并开始使用乙酰半胱胺酸
We should continue sodium bicarb and start Mucomyst.
抱歉 我耽搁了 给我袍子和手套
Sorry. I got held up. Gown and glove me.
我要6-0聚丙烯缝线 和神经血管组织识别带
I need 6-0 of prolene and vessel loops.
好的 珂珞依
All right, Chloe.
撑住
Hang in there.
撑下去
Stay with me.
有我们在 你放心
We got you.
♪ I see a house ♪
♪ Up on the hill ♪
♪ A light in the window ♪
♪ An evening blue ♪
♪ I wish you could see it ♪
♪ Like I do ♪
♪ Painting with colors ♪
♪ We've never used ♪
♪ Standing in the ashes ♪
♪ Born anew ♪
♪ I see it now ♪
♪ A light on the horizon ♪
♪ I see it now ♪
♪ Calling out to you ♪
♪ I see it now ♪
♪ Been reading all the signs ♪
♪ And every one ♪
♪ Brings me back to you ♪
♪ Can you see it now? ♪
♪ See it now ♪
♪ See it now ♪
血管吻合完成
Vascular anastomosis is complete.
固定住了
It's holding.
好的 移开止血钳
Okay. Removing the clamp.
♪ I see a house ♪
我们现在一起请求老天爷这么做会成功吧
Now we all pray to God it works.
♪ Through every storm ♪
♪ Standing still ♪
我刚刚告诉一名生了14个小时的产妇
Hey. I just told a woman that's been laboring for 14 hours
她的子♥宫♥颈只开了两公分
that she was only two centimeters dilated.
我以为她会揍我
Thought she was gonna punch me.
露比还好吗?
How's Ruby?
很好 她的生命征象有所改善
Good. Her vitals have improved.
好的 太棒了
Okay. Great.
詹姆斯人呢?
Where's James?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他被某个病人拖住了
Well, maybe he got held up with, uh, with a patient.
你不用试图安慰我
You don't have to try to make me feel better.
如果我没有把他吓得魂飞魄散的话 也许就只是…回到谈远距恋爱
If I haven't completely freaked him out, maybe it's just, uh, back to long distance
而且我会累积一堆哩程数
and I'll rack up a bunch of frequent-flyer miles
我们也会一直讲电♥话♥
and we'll talk on the phone all the time.
我会更懂得传调情简讯
I could get better at sexting.
对呀 -那是一线希望
Mm! Mm-hmm. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - It's a silver lining.
喝醉之后和你上♥床♥
Getting drunk and sleeping with you...
是我这辈子所犯下最棒的错误
was the best mistake I ever made.
你想当我孩子的教父吗?
Will you be my baby's godfather?
这两件事有关联吗?
Are those two things supposed to be related?
无关
No.
当我心情不好的时候 我会第一个打给你
When I'm upset, you're my first call.
因为就算我过得再糟糕 你都有办法让我笑出来
Because even on my worst days, you always make me laugh.
当你辞掉妇产科时我会气成那样
And the reason I was so mad when you quit O.B.
不是因为我帮你找到了那份工作
wasn't because I got you the job.
而是因为我失去了我最爱的同事
It was because I was losing my favorite person to work with.
而现在我又再度失去你了
And now I'm losing you again.
我又不是快死了
I'm not dying.
我们无时无刻都可以聊天
We're gonna talk all the time.
这是个冷冰冰的世界 每个人都冷冰冰的
The world is a hardened place... full of hardened people like you.
但你… 你带着一颗无比温暖的心游走于人世间
You walk through life with this giant open heart.
我希望我孩子的生命里有你
I want you in my kids' lives.
我希望你教他们成为一个温柔窝心的人
I want you to teach them to be gentle... and warm-hearted.
和星际大战那些东西
And all of that Star Wars stuff.
那会很有趣哦
That'll be fun.
当他们的教父吧
So be their godfather.
有你的爱是他们三生有幸
They'd be lucky to be loved by you.
我受宠若惊了
I'm flattered.
我已经好爱好爱他们了
I mean, I love them so much already.
但我是犹太人 我可以当他们的教父吗?
But I am Jewish. Is that even allowed?
你就说好 然后买♥♥超赞的礼物送他们就对了
Just say yes and buy them amazing gifts.
我很乐意当他们的教父
I would love to be their godfather.
我刚认识她的时候 并不喜欢她
I didn't like her when I first met her.
什么?
What?
我现在喜欢她了
Ow. I like her now.
她很吵 而且一天到晚在我面前蹦蹦跳跳
She was just so... loud and all up in my face all the time.
我喜欢冷静
I like calm.
安静
Quiet.
我在巧遇了我睡过的人之后 接着便认识了她
I met her right after I bumped into someone I'd slept with.
她拯救了我
She rescued me.
等等 你和谁睡过?
Wait. Who'd you sleep with?
那不是这个故事的重点
That's not the point of the story.
等等 我似乎记得这件事
Wait. I kind of remember this.
你和林肯睡了吗?
Did you sleep with Lincoln?
什么?
What?
我真的很开心 没在那天遇上你们这几个浑球
Well, I'm really glad I didn't run into any of you jerks that day.
她稳定下来了 她正在重症监护室恢复当中
She's stable, and she's recovering in the ICU.
我们现在就是等待观望
Now we wait and see.
我想这是摆脱写病历的方法之一
Well, I guess this is one way to get out of charting.
他们今天该重新安排你的文书工作
Ah! They should've reassigned your paperwork today.
对 是说他们今天就只让我做这件事
Yeah. Well, it's pretty much the only thing they'd let me do all day,
所以我想我不如就写完吧
so I figured I might as well finish it.
是说她也不在乎
Not that she cares.
安田好爱文书工作 超怪的
Oh, Yasuda, weirdly, loves paperwork.
而且她会把音乐开到震耳欲聋 帮自己计时
She blasts music and times herself.
蓝色代码 44-29病房♥ 手术重症监护室
Code blue, room 4429, surgical ICU.
蓝色代码 44-29病房♥ 手术重症监护室 -是珂珞依
Code blue, room 4429, surgical ICU. - That's Chloe.
呼叫主治医生
Page an attending!
蓝色代码 44-29病房♥…
Code blue, ...room 4429.
来人啊 压苏醒球
Someone start bagging.
我来
I'll bag.
给她一单位的肾上腺素
Push one of epi.
我去拿肾上腺素
I'll get the epi.
加油 快点
Okay. Come on. Come on.
♪ I know the shapes you try to take ♪
♪ Breakwater holding back the waves ♪
安田还好吗?
Oh, hey. How's Yasuda?
她…
Um, she's, uh...
她很好
She's good.
实习医生陪着她
Interns are with her.
我知道今天…-所以她…
Look, we should--I know that today's--
你先说吧
You go.
我反应过度了
I overreacted.
那是个错误 你立刻就告诉我了
It was a mistake, and you told me right away.
你没做错任何事
You did nothing wrong.
我仍然感到很抱歉 我就是…
I'm still sorry. I just...
我绝不希望给你带来任何痛苦
I would never want to cause you any pain.
我知道
I know.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们回家吧 我们回家吧
Let's go home.
充电到两百
Charge to 200.
♪ I believe it's coming soon ♪
清空
Clear!
♪ A hundred-color super bloom ♪
再来一次
Again.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
清空 -她的钾含量飙升
Clear. - Her potassium spiked.
出现了心室颤动
She went into V-fib.
充电到三百
Charge to 300.
清空
Clear.
快点 加油
Come on. Come on.
这样多久了?
How long has it been?
心肺复苏进行了40分钟
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表