You okay?
我…
I, uh...
我曾经因为安田吃了别人不要的甜甜圈教训过她
I called out Yasuda once for eating an old doughnut.
那是在会议结束之后 我看到她从垃圾筒里捡起一个甜甜圈
It was after a meeting, and I found her pulling it out of the trash.
不知为何那让我勃然大怒
And for some reason, it just set me off.
她那么辛苦 我实在不该骂她
She was struggling, and she didn't deserve it.
我肯定她原谅你了
I'm sure she forgives you.
卡珊的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Cass.
我知道 现在别想那件事
I know. Don't think about that right now.
泰蒂 看着我
Teddy, look at me.
我们可以的 -我们可以的
We can do this. - We can do this.
对 腹部和胸部看起来很好
Yeah. Abdomen and chest look good.
有人联络她们的父母了吗?
Has anybody called their parents yet?
韦伯正在试着联♥系♥上他们
Webber was trying to get in touch with them.
安田是我们班上的黏着剂
You know, Yasuda she's the glue of our class.
她就是有办法跟每个人成为好朋友
Somehow she manages to be best friends with everybody.
对 当我跟大家还半生不熟时 我立刻就拿到安田的号♥码了
Yeah, I'm still getting to know everyone, but I got Yasuda's number right away.
对 某次当我还住在那栋房♥子里时
Yeah, one time, um, when I was living at the house
某一天 我以为有地震
one day, I thought there was an earthquake.
但原来只是安田为了要上夜班 在替自己打气
But it turns out it was just Yasuda pumping herself up for the night shift.
医生最大的难题 莫过于是对自己的病人有私人感情
Being a doctor is never harder than when you personally care for your patient.
状况如何?
How's it look?
胸部和腹部没有受伤 腿部扫描结果就快出来了
Uh, no chest or abdominal injuries, and the leg scans are coming up now.
我看到腘动脉有异常状况
I see a irregularity in the popliteal artery.
我们现在先密切观察
Well, let's just keep an eye on it
进行手术时 请血管外科来会诊
and get a vascular consult when we open her up.
好的 这些是复杂性骨折
All right. These are complex fractures.
我们得在两腿合并使用 开放性复位及内固定和外固定手术
We're gonna have to do a combined approach of ORIFs and ex fixes in both legs.
帮她做术前准备
Let's get her prepped for surgery.
目标在剑突骨左侧下方 已标记完成
Target is ID'ed below the left of the xiphoid bone.
好的 针筒准备好了
Okay. Needle's ready.
已从超声波影像确认位置
We have visual confirmation on the ultrasound.
好的 -好的
Okay. All right.
我们就快准备好了
We're almost ready.
等等你就会觉得好多了 你的父母也一样
Then you'll feel better and your parents will feel better.
他们一定很爱你
They sure do love you.
尽管你们相隔两地…
Even though you've been living in different places.
等等 你就要拿新生儿重症监护室 某个婴儿的人生
Are you about to compare the life of a baby in the NICU
和你的远距恋情相比了吗?
to your long-distance relationship?
你又不给我建议
Well, you didn't give me advice.
监视器显示心跳过慢
Monitor's showing bradycardia.
你得开始了 -好的
You need to move. - Okay.
来罗 -好的
Here we go. - Okay.
请移♥动♥超声波探头 -好的
Remove the ultrasound probe. - Yeah.
就在那里 露比 你会觉得有点刺痛
Right there. Okay, Ruby. You're gonna feel a little sting.
♪ You are my sunshine ♪
♪ My own sunshine ♪
♪ You make me happy ♪
♪ When skies are grey ♪
你记得你曾经 把眼镜掉在某个人的肚子上吗?
Remember when you dropped your glasses in somebody's abdomen?
我真的很想忘记
I try really hard not to.
你进步了好多
You've come a long way.
好的
All right.
心跳回复正常速度
Heart rate is back to normal rhythm.
太好了
Great.
你想通知家长 我可能得让她在医院多待两晚
You want to tell the parents we may need to keep her another couple nights,
但之后她就可以回家了吗?
but then she should be able to leave?
当然
Sure.
好的 你想听我的建议是吗?
Okay. You want advice?
远距恋爱烂透了
Long distance is awful.
很花钱而且很寂寞 我绝对不推荐
It's expensive and lonely, and I would never recommend it.
但如果你们下定决心要谈一段远距恋爱
But if you are committed to making it work...
你们会成功的
...it will.
好的
Okay.
要熊还是虫?-我不饿
Bears or worms? - I'm not hungry.
她会度过这一关的
She is gonna get through this.
我来这里是想要独处
I came down here to be alone.
她不只是你的朋友
She isn't just your friend.
我知道 -你确定吗?
I know that. - Do you know that?
因为你一副这件事只发生在你身上的样子
Because you are acting like this is happening just to you.
我们全都感到不知所措
We are all freaking out here.
我们现在都需要彼此的加油打气
We all need each other right now.
你…-我和美加不只是朋友
Mika and I aren't just friends.
你们在一起了?
Like you're together?
对
Yes.
不对
No.
我不确定
I don't know.
好的 这…
Okay. What...
这该怎么形容…
What do you call it when--
你会和某人打情骂俏 有时候你们会接吻
when you flirt with someone and then sometimes you kiss
你们会想要在一起
and you want to be together
但然后她的妹妹生病了 而且你们又是同事
but then her sister gets sick and you work together,
这一切实在是…-很复杂
and it's all just-- - Complicated.
对
Yeah.
对 就是如此
Yeah, that's exactly it.
需要一些比甘贝熊软糖更强效的东西
Gonna need something stronger than gummy bears.
好的 脾脏完好无损 腹膜后没有出血
All right. Spleen's intact, and there's no bleeding in the retroperitoneum.
至少有个好消息
Okay. At least there's that.
她仍然在大量出血 再吊两个单位
She's still losing a lot of blood. Hang two more units.
需要更多吸水垫
More lap pads.
肝脏从正中间破裂
Okay. This liver is fractured right down the middle.
普林格止血法?
Pringle maneuver?
好的 值得一试
It's worth a try.
止血钳
Clamp.
好的 -缝合钉
Okay. - And staple.
出血量还是太大了
Uh, bleeding is still too profuse.
我们该试试止血剂 -两片肝叶都己严重损伤
We should try hemostatic agents. - Both lobes are jacked.
我们得在她死于大量失血之前切除肝脏
We need to remove the liver before she bleeds out to death.
不行
No,
我们不能让某个血压太低且太不稳定的人再面对肝衰竭的状况
we are not adding liver failure to someonewho is too hypotensive and too unstable.
那也有可能让她丧命
That could kill her, too.
我同意艾特曼的看法 改做伤害控制手术
I agree with Altman. Let's move to damage control.
在介入放射科做栓塞 然后送进重症监护室复苏直到她稳定为止
Embolize in I.R., then resuscitate in the ICU until she's stable.
然后再把她送回手术室
And then we move her back to the O.R.
我们得采用更激进的做法 不然她会继续失血
We need to be more aggressive. She'll continue to bleed.
我们得立刻切除肝脏 把她放上移植名单
We need to excise the liver and put her on the transplant list now.
她刚刚才心肺停止过 有可能再发生一次
She just coded. She could code again,
而我们也许再也救不回她
and we might not get her back again.
好的 够了
Okay. Enough.
躺在手术台上的是我们的同僚
This is one of our own lying on this table.
她需要我们停止争执 救她一命
She needs us to stop arguing and to save her life.
我们不会切除她的肝脏 -谢谢
We will not remove her liver. - Thank you.
我们也不会让她在重症监护室过夜
And we will also not leave her in the ICU overnight.
你有更好的做法?
Do you have a better plan?
天啊
Oh, boy.
好的 我们会帮她包好敷料 做全身扫描
Okay. We will pack her, scan her head to toe,
然后送她进重症监护室 帮她输血 让她稳定个几小时
then get her to the ICU, give her blood, let her stabilize for a few hours
同时间我们想办法振作起来 想出更好的做法
while we get our acts together and figure out a better plan.
有意反对的人 请给我出去
Anybody feels the need to disagree, step the hell out.
吸水垫
Lap pads.
她的状况如何?
How's she doing?
她打了漂亮的一仗
She's putting up a good fight.
如果你有事的话 我可以陪她
Uh, I can sit with her if you have things to do.
好 如果有任何需要就呼叫我
Okay. Page me if you need anything.
我就在附近
I'll be close.
你又把脏衣服搞混了
You messed up laundry again.
我没有一只袜子是干净的
I don't have a... single clean sock.
我知道你会说什么
And I-I know what you're gonna say.
是我把我的衣服留在洗衣机里
I left my clothes in the washer.
但是…
But...
对 我…
Yeah, I-I...
对于这一点我没有合理的解释
I don't have a good justification for that.
但你还是很不会洗衣服
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表