中古世纪的医学教科书
Medical textbooks from the Middle Ages
包含了一张名为“生死圆”的图表
contained a chart called the "Sphere of Life and Death."
路克斯:今晚值夜班但约明天晚餐?
医生仅根据病人的姓名就可以预测健康结果
Doctors used it to predict health outcomes based only on a patient's name.
席梦儿:我还不确定我的班
早安
Morning.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我正在为今天跟杜古的股腘绕道手术练习连续缝合
I am practicing my running sutures for my fem-pop bypass with Ndugu today.
那本来是我的晚餐
That's supposed to be my dinner.
我也在帮你避免沙门氏菌感染
And I'm also saving you from salmonella.
你想用梅莉皮普练一回吗?-我要把备用钥匙放在别的地方
You want a turn with Meryl Peep? - I'm moving the spare key.
这张图表是基于命理黄道十二宫 月亮和星星所绘制出来的
The sphere was based on numerology, the zodiac, the moon and stars.
和现代的衡量标准相比 那是伪科学
It's pseudoscience, compared to modern metrics.
但人类总是渴望确定性
But humans have always craved certainty.
有喷泉的雪松谷庄园呢?
What about Cedar Valley Estate with a fountain?
看起来很有田园风 -我看到了
Looks bucolic. - I saw them.
我还看到那里要求最少要有250人
Also saw they have a 250-person minimum.
野木花♥园♥?-我以为你想要现场乐团
Wildwood Gardens? - I thought you wanted a live band.
他们不准现场演奏吗?-不 晚上八点后不行
They don't allow live music? - No, not after 8:00 p.m.
如果我们在小教堂这里举♥行♥一场小仪式
Well, what if we have a small ceremony here at the chapel,
然后在尼可莱蒂餐厅后面的房♥间宴客呢?
and then host dinner in the back room at Nicoletti's?
我不确定
Mmm, I don't know.
我们会自己带花…
Well, we'd bring our own flowers--
如果有人犹豫着说:“我不确定”就代表他不想要
When someone hesitates and says, "I don't know," it means "I don't want it."
收到 -诊断
Copy that. - Diagnosis,
预后 基因倾向
prognosis, genetic predisposition,
这张表格有各式各样的衡量值
they're all ways of placing ourselves on the sphere.
我们要求科学来保护我们避免受到生活中最基本的事实的伤害
We ask science to protect us from the simplest fact of life.
这当中充满了惊喜
It's full of surprises.
你知道第一例股腘绕道手术
Do you know that the first fem-pop bypass was performed
是在1948年对一个足溃疡病人施行的吗?
in 1948 on a patient with a foot ulcer?
我知道 因为我知道关于这个手术的一切
I do, because I know everything there is to know about this procedure.
我延后了霍尔先生的股腘绕道手术
I postponed Mr. Hall's fem-pop.
他的国际标准化比值太高 必须等它降下来
His INR was too high. Gotta wait for it to come down.
不 我为了准备这台手术缝合了生鸡肉
No, I sutured raw chicken to prep for this.
我得去找韦伯医生
Ah, I gotta check in with Dr. Webber.
你能帮巴毕特太太拔胸管吗?
Can you pull the chest tube on Mrs. Babbitt?
她需要股腘绕道手术吗?
Does she need a fem-pop?
我会处理好 -好的
I will handle it. - All right.
早安 -早安
Hey, good morning. - Good morning.
听着 我知道你认为
Listen, I know that you think
我和米伦医生之间有什么
there's something going on between me and Dr. Millin.
我没那么说
I said no such thing.
你用眼神说了 我只想把话说清楚
You did with your eyes, and I just want to clear it up.
我是她的导师 她是我的学生
I'm her mentor, she's my student.
仅此而已 -随你怎么说
Nothing more. - Whatever you say.
听说你不用多留一年了
Hey, heard you're not remediating.
恭喜你还有救
Congrats on not being a total reject.
主治医生在手术室里需要能信赖的人
Yeah, well, the attendings need someone they can count on in the OR.
我以为我弄丢那个马克杯了
I thought I lost that mug.
我只是在你搬回来前先帮你暖杯
Oh, I'm just keeping it warm until you move back in.
你的意思是我永远拿不回来了?
Is that your way of saying I'm never getting it back?
你拒绝了格瑞弗斯?-你在说什么?
You turned down Griffith? - What are you talking about?
你又在说什么?
What are you talking about?
等等 席梦儿要我搬过去?
Wait, is Simone asking me to move in?
关 我需要助手
Kwan, I need an assist.
不 我…快说 -我得走了
No, I... Say it. - Gotta go.
是关于那台疝气修复手术吗?我在你的行程表上看到了
Uh, is this about the hernia repair? I saw it on your schedule.
我有比疝气更大的问题 -腹腔镜胆囊切除术?结肠切除术?
I have bigger problems than a hernia. - A lap chole? A colectomy?
我本来有个完美的新生组合
I had the perfect incoming class,
而我现在得加快脚步 找个跟路克斯亚当斯相当的填补他的空缺
and now I have to hurry up and fill a Lucas Adams-size hole,
我需要你帮我说服一位有潜力的实习生加入我们
and I need you to help me sell a prospective intern on our program.
空缺对明年想加入的实习生来说会是个警讯
A vacancy will be a red flag to interns looking to match next year,
那表示你的工作量会更大
and it means more work for you.
你想做更多工作吗 关?-我有点想做疝气修复手术
You want more work, Kwan? - Uh, I kind of want the hernia repair.
这就是你的疝气修复手术
This is your hernia repair.
迪伦盖特林 九岁贝尔川医生和格瑞弗斯医生
Dylan Gatlin, nine years old, treated by Dr. Beltran and Dr. Griffith
几周前治疗过她的右桡骨骨折
for a right radial fracture a few weeks ago.
我在参加银星露营时从树上摔下来
I fell out of a tree on my Silver Star campout.
我们当时是导护家长 -我们失职了
We were chaperoning. - Not our finest parenting moment.
他们在帮她做电脑断层 检查跌倒后头部创伤时
When they ran a CT to check for her head trauma post fall,
意外发现她的脑干有海绵状血管瘤
they made the incidental finding of a cavernous angioma in her brain stem.
那是什么意思 格瑞弗斯医生?
Which is, uh, Dr. Griffith?
脑部有良性但异常的血管群
A benign but abnormal cluster of blood vessels in the brain.
对 今天下午她要动血管瘤切除手术
Yeah, she's scheduled for a resection of the angioma this afternoon.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我是探险童子军 我随时都准备好了
I'm an expedition scout. I'm always ready.
这是好事 -对不起
Mmm. Good. - I'm sorry.
薛波医生也是 她每天都去探险
So is Dr. Shepherd. She goes on expeditions every day.
她有任何徽章吗?
Does she have any badges?
很多 她把徽章留在家里
Oh. So many. She leaves them at home. - Mmm.
那是什么?
What is that?
这是我下次去深湖露营的路线图
It's a trail map for my next campout to Deep Lake.
我正在计划 好拿到我的导航徽章
I'm planning it now to get my navigation badge.
我画出四条路线 并用颜色做标记
I mapped four routes and they're color coded.
天啊 我连用卫星导航回家都很辛苦
Wow, I can barely get home using my GPS.
你猜怎么着?
Guess what?
我们要帮你做大脑的路线图
We are gonna make a trail map of your brain.
很酷吧 小可爱?
How cool is that, bunny?
算是蛮酷的吧
Pretty cool, I guess.
脑干大约跟拇指一样大
The brain stem is about the size of a thumb.
就是左右运动神经元交会的地方
It's where the right and left motor neurons cross,
所以很难进入
which makes access tricky.
多亏了新的磁振造影技术 我们可以绘制出迪伦的神经路径
Thanks to new MRI technology, we will be able to map Dylan's neural tracts,
那将有助于我找到血管瘤
which will be instrumental in helping me reach the angioma.
我得再躺在那个管子里吗?
Do I have to lie in that tube again?
很快就会结束了
It's gonna be over before you know it.
好的 我们楼上见 -好
All right. I will see you two up there. - Yes.
待会见 -好 准备好了吗?
See you in a bit. - Yeah. You ready?
到时看起来就像这样
So then, it'll look like that.
不错吧?
Nice, right?
看起来很棒
Looks great.
你好 玛莉安娜 抱歉我迟到了
Hi. Mariana, I'm so sorry I'm late.
我是威尔森医生
I'm Dr. Wilson.
你好 他们把我从门诊转过来
Hi, they sent me from the clinic.
这次痉挛 是…
This cramping, it's...
是…
it's... Ow.
我有子♥宫♥内膜异位
Um, I have endometriosis,
我习惯了月经时的疼痛感 但这次痛得夸张
so I'm used to the pain during my period, but this is next-level.
你说你的尿液里有血?
And you reported blood in your urine?
对 那很糟糕吗?
Yeah, is that bad?
我会做化验 进一步了解 -好
I'll run labs to find out more. - Okay.
我能帮你检查吗?- 好
May I examine you? Okay. - Mm-hmm.
你要我打电♥话♥给你妈吗? -不用
Do you want me to call your mom? - No.
不要 她会想要过来 接着你妈也会想过来
No. She'll want to come over, and then your mom will want to come... ...over...
然后她们会开始担心婚礼跟海克特外公
...then they'll start panicking about the wedding and Grandpa Hector.
我们四天后就要结婚了 -星期四?
We're getting married in four days. - On a Thursday?
那天是我们的妈妈认识的日子
Mm-hmm. On the date that our moms met.
她们是朋友?
They're friends?
对 她们是最好的朋友
Yeah, they're best friends.
她们是在这里的妇产科认识的
They met here in the OB ward.
艾德加和我都是新生儿加护病房♥的早产儿
Edgar and I were preemies in the NICU together,
所以她们因为担心我们而变得亲近
so they bonded over worrying about us.
天啊 你们是新生儿加护病房♥情侣
Oh, my God, you're the NICU couple.
我就觉得你们很眼熟
I-I thought that you looked familiar.
我每天都会在布告栏上看到你们的订婚照片
I pass by your engagement photo every day on the bulletin board.
捧花…那是什么花?
The bouquet... What is that?
香豌豆花 那是我们的花 -对
Sweet peas. They're our flower. - Yes.
好 我会稍微按压 -好
Okay, a little pressure. - Okay.
好吧 做得很好 -好的 抱歉
Okay, doing great. - Ooh. Okay, sorry.
有香豌豆花的座位牌也很难找到
Those flowers are also really hard to find on place cards,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表