我想你可能会想收着
and I thought you might want to hold on to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
他总是戴着水手队的帽子
He always has his Mariners hat on.
能有他的一部分陪着我真好
Nice to have a little piece of him with me.
他是个好孩子 不是我的功劳
He's a good kid. No thanks to me.
我相信你一定也有功劳
Oh, I'm sure that's not true.
你何不去等候室?
Why don't you head to the waiting room
我们一有消息就会去找你 好吗?
and we'll come find you once we have an update, okay?
你开什么玩笑?-不 别管了
You gotta be kidding me. - No, no. Leave it alone.
史宾塞的手术更需要我们
Spencer needs us more in the OR.
走吧
Come on.
你确定不会痛吗?
You sure it won't hurt?
当然不会
Oh, of course not.
这间医院的药真的很好
This hospital has really good medicine.
你甚至可以选口味
You can even pick the flavor.
泡泡糖 桃子或草莓
Bubble gum, peach or strawberry.
好 大家准备好了吗?
Okay, everyone ready?
时间差不多了
It's about that time.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
会的 亲爱的 再过几天
We will, sweetie, in a few days.
医生会治好你的 好吗?
The doctors, they're just gonna fix you up, okay?
我现在就想回家
I wanna go home now.
我想跟我的绒毛娃娃和灯笼一起睡在帐篷里
I wanna sleep in my tent with my stuffies and my lantern.
你很快就可以回家 待在帐篷里了 我保证
You're gonna be home in your tent so soon. I promise.
但如果扫描错了呢?
But what if the scans are wrong?
如果我不需要动手术呢?
What if I don't need surgery?
我不想动手术
I don't want surgery.
我真的不想要 我好害怕 -好的 亲爱的
I really don't want it. I'm scared. - Okay, bunny.
好的 -没事的 亲爱的
Okay. - It's okay.
请不要让他们把我带走 妈妈
Please don't let them take me anymore, Mommy.
请不要让他们把我带走 我只想跟你在一起
Please don't let them take me. I just wanna stay with you.
好 -好的 好
It's okay. - We're right here.
你没事 没事的
You're gonna be okay.
她稍微冷静下来了
She's calmed down a bit.
抱歉 我不知道要如何让她离开那个房♥间
Hey, sorry, um, I don't know how we're gonna get her to leave that room.
我没看过她这个样子
I've never seen her like this.
迪伦会害怕是很正常的
It's completely normal for Dylan to be scared.
这种事经常发生
This happens all the time.
也许我们应该等等
Um, maybe we should just wait,
给你们多几天时间准备
give you guys all, like, a couple of extra days to prepare.
治疗她的血管瘤只有一个办法
There's only one possible approach to her angioma,
如果继续变大 可能会危及性命
which could be compromised if it grows.
现在就该动手术
We should do it now.
如果我们什么都不做…
And if we do nothing...
她可能可以再活五到十年
She could live another five to ten years. - Mm-hmm.
也可能活不了那么久
Or she could die sooner.
可以谈一谈吗?-好
Could I talk to you for second? - Uh-huh.
五到十年也许不长 但也算活过
Five to ten years may not be a long life, but it is a life.
我不会放弃她
I'm not giving up on her.
我也不会 这是个很大的赌注
Neither am I. This is a very, very, very big gamble.
手术可能会害死她 你知道的吧?
The surgery could kill her, you know that, right?
手术可能会害死她 对吧?
The surgery could kill her, right?
风险很高
It is very high-risk.
你们要我想办法
You asked me to find a way.
这就是我找到的办法
This is what I found.
珍娜?
Jenna?
要是她出了什么事…
If something happens to her...
我知道 可是… -你知道?
I know, but-- - You know.
我们的女儿热爱冒险
Our daughter loves adventure.
她喜欢健行 露营 游泳 还有…
And she loves hiking, and camping, and swimming, and...
我不知道是怎么回事 因为你跟我连爬出睡袋都办不到 但…
I don't know how because you and I can't find our way out of a sleeping bag, but...
迪伦需要一个充实健全的人生
Dylan needs to lead a full and robust life.
你不希望她那样吗?-我当然希望
Don't you want that for her? - Of course I do.
只是她现在躺在那张床上 看起来好小
She just looks so small in that bed right now.
我知道
I know.
真希望我能进去陪她 握着她的手 但我…
I wish I could go in there with her and hold her hand, but I...
如果可以呢?
What if you could?
病人带着切开的胸腔来动手术可不是常有的事
It's not every day a patient opens up his own chest for surgery.
电脑断层显示下肺叶严重受损
CT showed extensive damage to the inferior lobe,
所以手术时间可能会很长
so it might be a long one.
通知父亲了吗?
You update the father?
如果你指的是那个混♥蛋♥ 是的 通知了
If you mean the jackass, yeah, we did.
我不建议用这个词来称呼病人的家人
That's not a term I would recommend using for a patient's family members.
他偷了他儿子的钱
He stole money from his son.
我们看到他从史宾塞的皮夹里
We saw him take the cash out of Spencer's wallet
拿出现金塞进自己的口袋
and stuff it in his own pocket.
或许他是为了保管
Well, maybe he took it for safekeeping.
或许他是个混♥蛋♥ 我们应该说些什么的
Or maybe he's a dirtbag. We should have said something.
如果你跟他硬碰硬 场面会变得很难看
If you had gotten up in that man's face, it would have turned into an ugly fight.
这对我们的病人没有帮助
That does not help our patient.
因为付不出房♥租而被驱逐也没有帮助
Neither is getting evicted because he can't pay rent.
我们要做楔状切除术
We are doing a wedge resection,
然后想办法盖住缺损的凹洞
and then we are going to figure out how to cover the defect.
大家都准备好了吗?-就在你后面
Everybody ready? - Right behind you.
我们的住院医生通常会完成超过一千五百个病例
So our residents typically finish with over 1500 cases,
足够满足你的要求了
more than enough to meet your requirements.
我今年做了175台手术
I just hit 175 procedures for the year.
我做了230台
Mmm, I'm at 230.
我们是一级创伤中心 所以有很多有趣的病例
Uh, well, we are a Level-1 trauma center, so there's plenty of interesting cases.
穿刺伤 车祸 严重烧伤
Impalements, MVCs, severe burns.
我是说 我们什么都看过了 -天啊 我…
I mean, we see it all. - Gosh. I...
我想当创伤外科医生 因为我五岁那年 我和我妈出了车祸
I wanted to be a trauma surgeon since my mom and I were in an MVC when I was five.
糟了 手术室需要我
Shoot. Uh, I'm needed in the OR.
你们继续 给你
Keep going. Here.
我会去找你们
And I'll find you.
我可以带你去看技能室
I can show you the skills lab.
不 我想看看这里真正的样子
No, I wanna see what this place is really like.
你要带我走内♥幕♥人士的行程吗?
You wanna show me the insider's tour?
你想看什么都可以
I can show you whatever you want.
我们不该动这个手术 -为什么?
We shouldn't be doing this surgery. - Why not?
风险极高 她爸爸不想做
It's extremely risky, and her dad doesn't want it.
不 他同意了
No, he came on board.
因为他妻子逼他的
Because his wife pushed him into it.
我们该问问薛波吗?
Should we ask Shepherd about it?
“我们”指的是“你”吗?
By "we," do you mean "you"?
因为我没意见
Because I don't have a problem with it.
上次我质问她 结果不太好
Last time I questioned her, it didn't go that well.
你怎么没问我同居的事?
Why didn't you ask me about moving in?
你怎么… -关说溜嘴了
How'd you... - Kwan slipped.
我们在讨论要怎么处理美加的房♥间
We were talking about what to do with Mika's room,
你搬进来只是众多选项之一
and you moving in was one option in a long list of options.
好极了 所以这些选项还包括了水族馆和游戏室?
Great. So I'm on a list between what, aquarium and game room?
不是
No.
对 我们认识还不到一年
Yeah, we haven't even known each other for a year.
我们就不能享受现在的生活吗?
Can't we just enjoy where we are right now--
你享受吗?
Are you enjoying this?
快好了
Almost done.
太好了
That's great.
但照这个速度 他们得用轮椅推我走红毯
Though, at this rate, they're gonna have to wheel me down the aisle.
玛莉安娜 -嗨
Mariana. - Hi.
嗨 这是赫姆医生和林肯医生
Hi, this is Dr. Helm and Dr. Lincoln.
他是要协助我处理你病情的骨科医生
He is the orthopedic surgeon who will be helping me with your case.
我为什么需要骨科医生?
Why do I need an orthopedic surgeon?
你的扫描结果显示出一种称为深部浸润型子♥宫♥内膜异位的病症
Well, your scans showed something called deep infiltrative endometriosis,
也就是DIE
or DIE.
DIE?死亡的意思?
D-I-E? Like, die?
这个病名不太好
It's not a great name.
对 也不会致命
Oh, no, it's also not fatal.
但非常疼痛 影响多达15%患有子♥宫♥内膜异位的女性
But it is very painful and affects up to 15% of women with endometriosis.
也就是你的组织入侵了器官 以你的例子而言
It's where your tissue invades your organs and in your case,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表