Well, that makes sense.
肿瘤会分泌荷尔蒙到血液里
The tumor is secreting hormones into the bloodstream.
她需要做阑尾切除术和肝脏切片
She needs an appy and a liver biopsy.
亚当斯可以跟你吗?-应该可以
Can Adams take over your service? - Yeah, I suppose so.
好的 格瑞弗斯
Alright, then, Griffith,
去帮你和你想协助的人预订手术室
book an O.R. for you and whoever you want to assist.
协助?-就是你
To assist...? - You.
是你找到的 你该把它割除
You found it. You take it out.
单独主刀?
Uh... solo surgery?
如果你还没准备好… -不 我可以的
If you don't think you're ready... - Oh, no, I'm r-- I can do it!
谢谢 -好的 手术室见
Thank you! - Alright. See you in the operating room.
恭喜
Yeah. Hey. Congratulations.
卡洛斯的术前化验结果正常
Well, Carlos' pre-op labs came back normal,
老实说 身为这个病人的实习医生 你应该要告诉我的
which, honestly, as the intern on this case, you should be telling me.
贝尔川医生 我发誓我完全不知情
Dr. Beltran, I-I swear. I had no idea.
如果你要我退出 我完全理解
If-- If you want me off the case, I completely understand.
告诉我纳氏手术的程序
Talk me through the Nuss procedure.
现在说比较好
Now would be good.
用胸腔镜
Uh, get thoracoscopic access
在肋间神经进行冷冻消融术
and perform cryoablation on the intercostal nerves.
然后呢?-横向切口 从胸部任一侧下刀皆可
And then? - L-Lateral incisions either side of the chest.
然后从胸骨下方的隧♥道♥穿过去
And then you pass the tunneling bar under the sternum.
你准备好了 你跟我来
You're prepped. You're with me.
除非你想退出这个病例?
Unless you want off this case.
不 手术室见
No, no, no. I'll see you in the O.R.
好
Okay.
♪ Everybody's waiting
我没时间排队
I don't have time to wait in lines.
你有没有读过用网格刺♥激♥来唤起记忆?
Uh, hey, have you ever read about grid stimulations to recall memories?
只在动物模型上成功过
It's only ever been done successfully on animal models.
听起来很酷
Sounds cool.
或是有风险又危险 而且尚未证实有效 但茉莉想做
Or risky and dangerous and not proven to work, yet Molly wants it.
我真的需要在手术前吃点东西
I really need to eat something before surgery.
你没有空腹拿过牵开器吗?
You never held a retractor on an empty stomach?
她不是要拿牵开器
She's not holding a retractor.
贝利让我主刀阑尾切除术
Bailey is letting me take a lead on an appy.
你可以单独主刀 我恨你
Wait. You're getting a solo surgery? I hate you!
你是恨我还是爱我?
Hm. You hate me or you love me?
因为贝利说我可以选一名实习医生跟我一起去
Because Bailey said I could pick an intern to go in with me.
贝尔川不会解除我的职务
Beltran's not gonna release me from her service.
所以她不知道你跟她前任上过床?
So she doesn't know you slept with her ex.
你做了什么?-什么?
What? - What?
阑尾切除术?
So! It's an appy?
那你呢?严格来说 她是你的病人
What about you? Technically, she's your patient.
我还得帮韦伯做很多病史和体♥检♥评估
Um, I still have a bunch of H&Ps to do for Webber,
我知道你会做得很好
but I know you'll do great.
看来只剩你和我了
Well, it looks like it's just you and me.
好吧 我们走
Fine. Let's go.
♪ Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
♪ Oh, I wanna lose control
她要替你的病人动手术?
So... she's operating on your patient?
你说你跟谁上♥床♥了?
Who'd you sleep with again?
♪ Ya, ya, ya
好的 你开八公分了
Okay. You are 8 centimeters dilated.
快要可以推了
And it's almost ready to push.
那个冒失鬼在哪里?
Where is that clumsy jerk?!
如果你说的是你丈夫 他在等电脑断层结果
If you mean your husband, he is waiting on a CT.
他们想扫描他的骨盆和脊椎
They want to scan his pelvis and his spine
确保他没有隐匿性骨折
to make sure he doesn't have an occult fracture.
这是你的第一胎吧?
This is your first, right?
我女儿是领养的 但这是我第一次怀孕
Um, well, my daughter's adopted, but this is my first time carrying.
当我告诉我丈夫我怀了我们的第一个孩子时
When I told my husband I was pregnant with our first,
他高兴得哭了
he was so happy, he cried.
而这一次他的眼神几乎没离开过手♥机♥
This time, he barely looked up from his phone
他说会去车♥库♥把婴儿床拿出来
and said he'd get the crib out of the garage.
我来让你舒服点 好吗?
Here. Let me make you more comfortable, okay?
我知道我们经历过两次了 但这是我们儿子的第一次
I know we've been through this twice before, but our son hasn't.
我们想让他知道 他对我们来说很特别
I want him to know that he's special to us.
但现在他爸爸可能会错过他的出生
But now his dad is probably gonna miss his birth!
我得提醒他至少十次婴儿床的事
I had to remind him about that crib at least 10 times!
该死 我忘了提醒他安全座椅的事
And-- Crap! I forgot to remind him about the car seat!
我的手♥机♥呢?
Where's my phone?!
好的 别急 在这里
Oh. Uh... okay. Oh. Here, here, here.
思璐提?-安全座椅装好了吗?
Shruti. - Did you install the car seat?!
天啊 你要生了?
Oh, my God! Are you in labor?!
不然这看起来像什么?
What does it look like?!
所以我成功了 我帮你引产了
So I did it! I induced you!
我的性♥爱♥帮她引产了 -是催产素的关系
My sex induced her. - The Pitocin induced me.
告诉我 你记得把后车厢的安全座椅拿出来 然后安装好了
Tell me that you remembered to take the car seat out of your trunk and actually install it!
我当然记得 深呼吸
Okay. Of course I did. Take a breath.
你可以的 我爱你
You've got this. I love you.
你说得对 谢谢
You're right. Thanks.
我爱你
I love you.
我忘了儿童安全座椅的事推我到停车场
I forgot the car seat. Take me to the parking lot.
你不该忽视有骨折的可能
You shouldn't ignore a possible fracture.
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
因为我太太是我的一切 我只希望她快乐
Because my wife means the world to me, and I just want her to be happy,
所以 可以请你送我回车上吗?
so can you please take me back to my car?!
确认右结肠位置
Identify the right colon.
沿着盲肠的结肠带找到阑尾位置
Follow the taenia coli along the cecum to locate the appendix.
用抓取钳夹住尖端
Use the grasper to clutch the tip
朝着右下腹部方向举起
and hold it up towards the lower right abdomen.
你能用医生的身分跟茉莉谈谈吗?
Could you talk to Molly? As a doctor?
我想她不明白
I don't think she understands that no one knows
没人知道如何精准锁定失去记忆的地方
how to precisely target where lost memories are,
薛波两天后就要帮她动手术了…
and her surgery is scheduled with Shepherd in two days.
好的 你不能这么做
Okay. You cannot do this.
谢谢 我们要怎么告诉茉莉?
Thank you. How do we tell Molly?
不 我是说你不能这么做
No. I mean you cannot do this.
我第一次单独主刀就快要发生了
I am about to perform my first solo surgery.
就只是阑尾切除术
It's just an appy.
这是我第一次从头到尾完成阑尾切除术
It's my appy from start to finish for the first time.
梅丽莎有两个担心受怕的女儿
Melissa has two scared daughters.
她要是有个三长两短都是我的责任
If anything happens to her, it is on me.
所以好好当我的助手 不然就滚出去
So be my assist or get out.
还有 与其跟我谈茉莉的手术
Also, instead of talking to me about Molly's surgery,
不如去找茉莉谈谈
try talking to Molly.
好的 准备好了吗?
Okay. Are we ready?
手术刀
Scalpel.
好的 我们准备好用胸腔镜了
Okay. We're ready to start getting thoracoscopic access.
放下肺部
Let's drop the lung.
我在卡洛斯12岁时认识他 他当时暗恋薇薇
I met Carlos when he was 12, and he had a crush on Vivi back then.
他还是没发现 她一直在等他先采取行动
Still hasn't realized that she's been waiting for him to make the first move.
好的 准备好了吗?
Okay. Are we ready?
单肺通气的数值看来正常
SATs look good with one lung ventilation.
好的 米伦 去拿气切针
Okay. Millin, get the Veress needle.
好的 因为肺部塌陷
Alright, so, because the lung is down,
心脏可能会从正常位置移位
the heart may have moved from where it normally--
针进去了
Okay. Needle's in.
该死 他在流血 他为什么会流血?
Oh. Damn it! He's bleeding. Why is he bleeding?!
因为你可能刺穿了他的心脏
Because you may have punctured his heart.
我做了什么?我们得呼叫杜古医生
I did what?! We need to page Dr. Ndugu!
好的 米伦 深呼吸
Okay, Millin, I need you to breathe.
谁可以快去呼叫杜古医生?
Someone page Dr. Ndugu right now!
这里还是松的 我压住它 你来拉
Alright. You know what? It's still loose. Here. I'll hold it down. You pull.
为什么总是这么难?
Why is this always so hard?!
我觉得这是个测试适者生存的关卡
I think it's a test. Survival of the fittest.
对 你有做过任何你不想做的事
Yeah. Hey...Have you ever done anything you didn't want to
来帮助你的婚姻吗?
in order to help your marriage?
像是什么?还有 我还没结婚
Like what? Also-- not married.
真的吗? 这件事有点非传统
Really? I mean, something kind of unconventional.
乔和你谈过了吗?-乔为什么要跟我谈?
Did Jo talk to you? - Why would Jo talk to me?
因为我们才刚订婚 我想要传统的婚礼
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表