一路走来 实属不易 -谢谢两位
You've come a long way since then. - Thanks to both of you.
我想我真的很想成为这里的主治医生
I think I would really like being a general attending here.
但儿科是我心之所属
But my love is peds.
我爱那些高♥潮♥和低潮 还有… 他们说的那些傻话
I love the highs and the lows and the goofy things they say,
还有 当我救了一个孩子时 我救的不只是一条生命
and that when I save a kid, I'm-- I'm not just saving a life.
我救了他的一辈子
I'm saving a lifetime.
若说我向两位学到了什么
And if I've learned anything from the two of you,
那就是热爱你的工作
it's to be passionate about your work.
所以…
So...
我接受了德州的研究员聘书
I accepted the research position in Texas.
那我想我最后要说的是…
Then I guess the only thing left to say is...
恭喜你
congratulations.
让我们以你为荣吧
Go make us proud.
露娜还好吗?你有睡着吗?
How's Luna? Did you get some sleep?
她好多了 她还在睡
She's better. She's still down.
那就好
Good.
我知道这不是你想要的
I know this isn't what you wanted.
什么?
What?
我不想逼迫你接受任何事
I don't want to force you into something.
我们的两人世界已不复见
It's never going to be just us again.
将会一片混乱 而我…
It's going to be chaos, and I--
我不知道 如果你离开了我呢?
I don't know. What if you leave me?
你为什么会这么说?
W-Why would you say that?
其他人都离开我了
Everyone else has.
我不想一个人面对这件事 -你认为我是那种人?
I don't want to do this alone. - That's what you think of me?
你要把我视为你生命里
You-- You're gonna put me
其他那些糟蹋你的烂人之一?
in the same group as all the other people in your life that have been so awful to you?
乔 我们从未有过两人世界
Well, it's never been just us, Jo.
你竟然认为我会因为再多两个孩子而临阵脱逃?
And the fact that you think I would back out just because we have two more?
科学家将完成日常任务所需的有意识思维
Scientists call the conscious thought needed to complete everyday tasks
称为“工作记忆”
"working memory."
很抱歉 我吵醒你了吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you?
我该起来了 晚餐吃得开心吗?
I should get up. How was dinner?
我们离开那家餐厅 改去隔壁的酒吧
Oh, we ditched the restaurant and went to the bar next door.
听好了 卡珊贝克曼吻了我
Get this-- Cass Beckman kissed me.
什么?
What?
她喝了几杯红酒 我们都喝了几杯
Yeah, she'd had a-a couple glasses of wine-- I mean, we both had a couple.
等等 所以你们两个…都醉了?
Wait, so you both--You were both drunk?
你回吻她了吗?
Did you-- Did you kiss her back?
没有 她只是…会错意了 -怎么会?
No. She just-- She got the wrong idea, huh? - How?
怎么会? -对呀 怎么会?
How? - Yeah, how?
你认为是我挑起的吗? -我不知道 泰蒂
Do you think that I provoked this? - I don't know, Teddy.
两分钟前我还在睡觉 而你现在告诉我某个女人吻了你?
Two minutes ago, I was asleep, and now you're telling me that some women kissed you?
我得去巡房♥了 -欧文 我…
You know what? I have to go do rounds. - Owen, I--
这种记忆始终存在
That memory is always there,
总是忙碌着 一次又一次地帮助你应对生活的混乱
always busy, getting you through the chaos of life one task at a time.
早安 -该回家了吗?
Morning. - Is it time to go home?
这张床真的很好睡
This bed's really comfy.
椅子还好吗? -那不重要 结果我都在工作
How was the chair? - Irrelevant. I wound up working.
很遗憾
Mm, I'm sorry.
我其实度过了相当棒的一晚
Actually, I had a pretty great night.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
以某种程度而言 人生就是这么一回事
In some ways, that's all life really is,
生活当中的每件事全都纠缠在一起
all the things we do strung together.
♪ Moonless tonight ♪
♪ Shattered the stars and all that'’s left behind ♪
嗨 这是茉莉的语♥音♥信箱 请留言
Hi. You've reached Molly's voicemail. Please leave a message.
这位病人 这次诊断
This patient. This diagnosis.
♪ Is this a spark ♪
这个手术
This procedure.
♪ Or is it a hope we find ourselves inside? ♪
这一天…
This day.
早安
Morning.
…这一晚 这一刻…
This night. This moment.
你睡得好吗? -不太好 某个闹钟一直响…
How'd you sleep? - Oh, great. Some alarm kept going off--
我通常很有自信 很镇定 我在手术室的表现棒透了
I'm normally self-assured, very poised. I'm on fire when I'm in the O.R.
但当我在你身旁时 我的大脑便整个当机
But when I'm around you, my entire brain scrambles,
有时候我就是… 会说溜嘴
and sometimes I just... say things.
你很累 很忙 那很正常
You were tired and busy. It happens.
但我真的爱你 路克斯亚当斯
But I do love you, Lucas Adams.
我爱你
I love you.
如果你觉得还太早也没关系
It's okay i-if it's too soon.
你不用回我那句话 但那是我的感受
You don't have to say it back. But that's how I feel.
♪ Breathe in the glow ♪
糟了 我巡房♥迟到了
Crap. I'm late for rounds.
♪ Orbiting slowly as the heavens sigh ♪
我也爱你
Oh, uh... I love you, too.
♪ The high and the low ♪
♪ Balance is forming as the stars align ♪
…这种连结 这个家庭 这段友谊
This connection. This family. This friendship.
上晚班最大的好处在于可以把早餐当晚餐吃
The best part about the night shift is having breakfast like it's dinner.
我们去乔酒吧吃薯条吧
Let's get fries at Joe's.
在我回家前 我其实得去巡房♥
Oh, actually, I have to round before I go home.
抱歉 你在这里干什么?
Oh, sorry. Yeah. What are you doing here?
我在等你
Uh, waiting for you.
我有件事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
我接受了德州的工作
I took the job in Texas.
♪ Reflected like we are the light ♪
不 不是吧 别哭 不要哭
Hey, no, no, no, no. Don't cry. Don't cry.
没事的 我们可以随时传简讯
It's okay. We-- We will text all the time.
也可以开视讯 一起看我们的垃圾节目
And we can FaceTime and watch our trashy TV shows.
而你会来看我 我会带你去吃德墨料理
And-- And you'll visit, and I-I'll take you for Tex-Mex,
假设我喜欢的话
assuming that I like it.
别这样 -可恶 李维
Hey, hey. - Damn it, Levi.
你知道我在面试住院医师时 跟贝利和韦伯说了什么吗?
Do you know what I said to-- to Bailey and Webber in my residency interview?
我说我不是来这里交朋友的
That I-I wasn't here to make friends.
我就跟实境节目的参赛者一样
I was like a reality TV contestant.
我很专注 很拚命
I was-- I was focused and cutthroat.
♪ Refract the light we're blameless, hey, hey, ohhhh ♪
然后我认识了你
And then I met you.
♪ Our colors bold ♪
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
我们永远都会是最好的朋友
Hey, we-- we will always be besties.
你不用这么难过
You do not need to be sad. I--
我知道啦 傻蛋 我知道
I know, dummy, I know.
这些是开心的眼泪
These are happy tears.
♪ We'’re tiny islands in the night ♪
所以你不生我的气? -当然不会
So you're not mad? - Of course not.
你在追逐你的梦想 之类的吧
You're following your dream, or whatever.
好的 那我真松了一口气 因为要跟你说这件事让我很紧张
Okay, that's such a relief, 'cause I was-- I was very nervous to tell you.
真的吗? -真的
Seriously? - Yeah.
我很容易搞定
Well, I'm easy.
你想想告诉詹姆斯会有多困难吧
Think about how hard it'll be to tell James.
♪ We light up the sky as we rise ♪
面对着这场混乱 你会在某处睡着 然后醒来
And somewhere in all of that, sleep and wake up.
睡着 然后醒来
Sleep and wake up.
我们可以停下来买♥♥甜甜圈吗? 我想要糖粉的
Can we stop for doughnuts? I want powdered sugar.
其实还是糖霜的好了
Like, actually just the sugar.
那很怪吗?还是松饼好了
Is that weird? Or a waffle.
也许我们该吃一顿真正的早餐 那比较健康 对吧?
Maybe we should get real breakfast. That's healthier, right?
咪♥咪♥?
Mimi?
睡着 然后…
Mimi. Sleep and...
美加
Mika!
醒来
Wake up.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表