医院有一长串不成文的规定
Hospitals have a long list of unspoken rules.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-你是谁?-奥利佛
-Who are you? -Oliver.
小蓝在医学院的室友哈里森,是我女朋友表妹的男朋友
Blue's med school roommate Harrison is my girlfriend's cousin's boyfriend.
了解
I see.
绝对不能说「好安静」
Never say "it's quiet,"
除非你希望呼叫音此起彼落时,成为众矢之的
unless you want to be blamed when all the pagers go off.
如果你的主治医生站着,你最好也站着
If your attending is standing, you better be too.
如果你把休息室的咖啡喝完了
And if you finish the coffee in the lounge,
你就该重新煮一壶
it's on you to refill it.
风真的变大了,你能把露台阳伞收起来吗?
Oh, the wind's really picking up. Will you take down the patio umbrella?
已经收好了
Already done.
我在想今晚叫外卖♥♥怎么样,马里亚诺餐厅?
Hey, um, I was thinking. What if we ordered from Manzani's tonight?
-约会夜?-对
-Date night? -Yeah.
开一瓶马尔贝克
Pop open a bottle of Malbec.
我们可以看艾特曼推荐的那部电影
Oh, we can watch that movie that Altman recommended.
或者…
Mm-hmm. Or…
你可以抽考我医生资格考考题
you could, uh… …quiz me on the boards.
听起来像是同梯住院医生的工作
That sounds like a job for a co-resident.
对,但我跟他们不熟
Yeah, but I don't know them very well.
那就去认识他们,我已经通过考试了
Well, get to know them. I already passed my boards.
所以我需要你的建议
Which is why I could use your advice.
给你一些建议,别邀请你太太参加,需要用到教学卡的约会
Here's some. Don't invite your wife on a date that involves flash cards.
没有人告诉你有这些规定,但如果你破坏了规定,后果自负
No one tells you these rules, but you break them at your peril.
你喜欢狗吗?
喜欢,你想养狗吗?
Yeah. You thinking of getting a dog?
不,有几只哈巴狗搬到隔壁了
No. There are a couple of pugs who've moved next door.
我不是爱狗人士,但我喜欢它们
And I'm not a dog person, but I'm taking a liking to them.
它们的主人很可爱,最近刚离婚
And their owner is lovely. Recently divorced.
-好的,我知道你要说什么了 -她是花艺师
-Okay, now I see where this is going. -And she's a florist.
凯瑟琳很喜欢她的兰花,你也许也会
And Catherine loves her orchids. You may also.
我相信她很棒,但我现在真的很专注在工作上好吗?
I'm sure she's great, but I'm really focused on work right now. Okay?
随便你吧
Well, suit yourself.
这是为了感谢你…
Hey. Uh, it's a thank-you for...
我还没跟凯瑟琳谈你补念一年的事
I haven't talked to Catherine about your remediation.
我试过了
I mean, I tried,
但我突然觉得干预只会弊大于利
and then I just got a sense that meddling would do more harm than good.
对,没关系,我理解
Yeah. No, I-I understand.
-再次感谢你愿意试一试 -我倒是有个主意
-Thanks again for trying. -I did have an idea.
亚当斯,你今天在门诊
Adams, you are in the clinic today.
赫姆说我在重症监护室
Helm said I was in ICU.
计划有变,走吧
Plans change. Let's go.
奥利佛是谁?
Who the hell is Oliver?
我以前的室友哈里森的女友的表姐的男友
My old roommate Harrison's girlfriend's cousin's boyfriend.
那就说得通了,你最好快一点,不然我们会错过
That clears things up. You might want to hurry, otherwise we're gonna miss it.
他在我们家做什么?
What is he doing in our house?
他来西雅图长老医院面试,我跟他说可以借住我们家
Well, he is interviewing at Seattle Pres. I told him he can crash with us.
你有想过要告诉我吗?
Did you think about telling me?
我忘了,对不起,他几天后就离开了
I forgot. I'm sorry. He'll be out in a few days.
几天?
A few days?
这表示如果我想把房♥间租出去,就得告诉你吗?
Does this mean I should tell you if I rent the room out?
你背着我找室友?
You're looking for a roommate without me?
短期而已,出租度假屋,帮忙付水电费
Short-term. On Retreat Rentals. You know, pay for our utilities.
我想叫路卡斯搬回来,这也是我的房♥子!
I was thinking of asking Lucas to move back in. It's my house too!
或许你自己该去度个假
You might wanna retreat yourself.
我打算做巴氏腺囊肿切开引流
Hey, I tried to do an I and D on the Bartholin abscess,
但你的一个妇产科实习医生抢先我一步
but one of your ob-gyn trainees beat me to it.
你确定你需要我在这里吗?
Are you sure you need me here?
好吧,我没有找你,那是韦伯医生的主意
Okay, I didn't ask for you. That's Dr. Webber's doing.
韦伯医生把我调到门诊?
Dr. Webber moved me to the clinic?
抱歉,我迟到了,我得对总裁大吼
Sorry, I'm late. Had to yell at the president.
-医院的总裁?-我想到的是美国总统
-Of the hospital? -I think of the United States.
有什么需要我效劳的?
Where can I be of service?
三号♥床,腹痛复发的青少年
Uh, bed three. Teenager with recurrent abdominal pain.
你今天在这里工作?
You're working here today?
我行程很满,有时候没办法去教会
Well, with my busy schedule, I can't always get to church,
所以我会在这里做奉献
so sometimes I do my tithing right here.
我们很感激
For which we are very grateful.
我今天可以当你的实习生,下医嘱、更新你的病历
I could be your intern for the day. Put in orders, update your charts.
看看你能否跟上我的节奏吧
Hmm. Well, let's see if you can keep up.
谁会没事先通知就邀请别人进家门?
Who invites people into your house without giving you a heads-up?
你没问过美加就邀请他跟你住
Well, you invited him to live with you without asking Mika.
你以前跟他上过床
You used to sleep with him.
这件事什么时候扯上我了?
When did this become about me?
你当面指责我,我便以牙还牙
You throw mistakes in my face, I throw them in yours.
如果你考虑让亚当斯搬回来
Things must be going pretty well then
想必你们之间进展得很顺利
if you're thinking about asking Adams to move back in.
即使我的感情以失败收场
Just because my relationship exploded like a volcano,
也不代表我不能为你高兴
doesn't mean I can't be happy for you.
-天啊 -这是鸟,这是飞机…
It's a bird, it's a plane…
这是性感的洗窗工人,看起来超可口
It's the hot window washer looking like an absolute snack.
-嗨 -嗨,给你
-Hi. -Hi. Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨,同梯住院医生,我是说,赫姆
Hey, co-resident. I mean, Helm.
你好吗?
Uh, how's it going?
已经有四名病患在我附近和身上呕吐
Four patients already puked by, near, and on me.
你最近有跟史密特联络吗?他还好吗?
You talk to Schmitt lately? How's he doing?
爱死了德墨料理,咖啡难喝死了
Loves the Tex-Mex, coffee sucks.
咖啡难喝死了,那是…
Coffee sucks. That's…
你昨晚有看西雅图风暴吗?
Hey, you, uh… you catch the Seattle Storm last night?
我已经20小时没踏出这里了,我睡在值班室
I haven't been outside in the last 20 hours. I slept in the on-call room.
-不,我说的是女子篮球队 -我没时间看球赛
-No, I meant the women's basketball team. -I don't have time for sports.
-尤瑟夫法瑞德,九岁 -你好烂
-Yusuf Farid, age nine. -You're so bad.
梅克尔憩室切除术
Two days post-op from a Meckel's diverticulum resection
和小肠吻合术术后两天
and small bowel anastomosis.
手拿开,我看不到
Move your hand. I can't see.
妈妈说我可以玩
Mom said I could have a turn.
你挡住屏幕了,放手
You're blocking the screen. Let go.
你害我弄丢匕♥首♥了
You just made me lose the dagger.
好的,关掉,听医生说话
Okay, turn it off. Listen to the doctor.
我老公真会挑时间出差,抱歉
My husband picked a great time to travel for work. Sorry.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
可以听诊一下你的肚子吗,孩子?
Can we listen to your belly, son?
-没有肠音 -我可以回家了吗?
-No bowel sounds. -Can I go home?
我们得先确定你的肠子有被唤醒
We need to make sure that your intestines are woken up first.
排气是好现象,代表你没有出现并发症
Passing gas is a good sign that you're not experiencing complications.
-他是放屁专家 -闭嘴
-Well, he's an expert at farting. -Shut up.
你才闭嘴,屁脸
You shut up, fart face.
你老是在厕所里
You're the one who's always in the bathroom.
因为我得在你把厕所弄臭前进去
Because I have to get in there before you stink it up, dude.
说真的,你们两个够了,沙菲,出去
Seriously, you two. Safi, go out.
在等候区等我,在我到之前别乱跑,谢谢
Wait for me in the waiting area and do not move until I get there. Thank you.
你觉得还要几天?
So you think this is gonna be a few more days?
很难说
It's hard to say.
我想回家看我的狗
I wanna go home and see my dog.
你听说过有个超级英雄会爬医院的墙吗?
Did you hear about the superhero climbing the hospital walls?
-像蜘蛛人那样?-对,他穿着披风
-Like Spider-Man? -Yeah, this one wears a cape.
他一年只来两次
-And he's only here twice a year. -Wow.
所以你很幸运
So you're lucky.
-天啊 -注意窗外是否有他的行踪
-Wow. -Watch for him out your window.
-好 -是的
-Okay. -Yeah.
我们会再回来看你,好吗?
We'll come back and check on you, okay?
谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我该回他简讯吗?我不想一副很饥渴的模样
Should I text him back? I don't want to seem desperate.
你就是很饥渴
You are desperate.
奈薇萨瑟兰,14岁
Navy Sutherland, 14.
一直有下腹部疼痛、恶心,和偶尔呕吐的症状
Has been experiencing lower abdominal pain, nausea, and occasional vomiting.
化验结果显示有缺铁性贫血,人类绒毛膜性腺激素呈阴性
Uh, her labs show iron-deficiency anemia. HCG is negative.
我怀疑是复杂性泌尿道感染伴随肾盂肾炎
I suspect a complicated UTI with pyelonephritis.
我们倒带一下好吗?
How about we back it up a little bit?
你好,我是福斯医生,很遗憾听到你身体不舒服
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表